Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Planetary Auction: Friday Night 7:00 PM EST

To jumpstart the huge Feature Update SWRP is recieving this Sunday, we're going to begin a weekend long "Planetary Auction". Any faction that is created by Friday night at 7:00 PM and holds more than 5 unique members will be allowed to participate in this Auction.

The idea of the Auction is to begin each faction off with a set of five planets that they will "occupy", or retain control of. Only Faction Leaders may vote for their planets in the Auction, so each Faction must discuss among themselves which planets they wish to retain. Consult the Faction Map to see a list of all approved planets for the list.

The Auction will close Saturday Night at midnight, so have your lists ready. They will be formatted as follows:

Tattooine: 5 (Highest Valued Planet)
Dantooine: 4
Mandalore: 3
Coruscant: 2
Alderaan: 1 (Lowest Valued Planet)

If another Faction chooses the same planet as you, but gives them a higher value, they will retain that planet and you will lose it: But don't worry, you may choose another after the Auction to stop gap your loss. If another faction places the same weight value on a planet as you do, then you may parlay with the opposing Faction on who should win the planet. In the event that you can't resolve your discussion professionally, I'm going to toss a coin, and that will be that.

Between midnight Saturday and the time that Feature Update 1.3: Warring Factions is released Sunday, you may trade & barter with other factions as you wish to gain a planet you want. You can even trade multiple planets for one, if the opposition agrees, resulting in one Faction gaining more than 5 planets throughout the Auction. Then you may fulfill your stop-gap promise and choose another planet.

All Factions with 5 or more unique writers will leave the Auction with a minimum of five planets, but you may not choose the stop-gap planets until Sunday 12:01 AM.

Please have your lists ready by Friday.

Mandalorians
Mandalore: 5
Concord Dawn: 4
Myrkr: 3
Wayland: 2
Gargon: 1

The Sith Empire
Korriban: 5
Dromund Kaas: 4
Ziost: 3
Lianna: 2
Telos IV: 1

The Syndicate
Corellia: 5
Commenor: 4
Rendili: 3
Zeltros: 2
Cato Nemoidia: 1

The Republic
Coruscant: 5
Corellia: 4
Mon Calamari: 3
Naboo: 2
Alderaan: 1

The Jedi Order
Tython: 5
Forfeit
Forfeit
Forfeit
Forfeit

When your Faction Leader has their list ready and your five new unique members, PM it to me. If it is not properly formatted as I have stated above, I will ignore your PM, and respond to you that I am ignoring your PM.

So I won't really be ignoring it. But you get my drift.

I will announce the beginning auctions tomorrow at 7, as planned. You have until then to get a PM out to me. You can still PM me afterwards, but you'll lose ground to the other guys.

Mandalorians
Mandalore: 5
Concord Dawn: 4
Myrkr: 3
Wayland: 2
Gargon: 1

The Sith Empire
Korriban: 5
Dromund Kaas: 4
Ziost: 3
Lianna: 2
Telos IV: 1

The Syndicate
Corellia: 5
Commenor: 4
Rendili: 3
Zeltros: 2
Cato Nemoidia: 1

The Republic
Coruscant: 5
Corellia: 4
Mon Calamari: 3
Naboo: 2
Alderaan: 1

The Republic loses Corellia to the Syndicate.

You may choose a new planet, the Republic. You may also attempt to barter for Corellia, if the dignitaries of the Syndicate will allow it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom