Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Planet Idea: Azakit

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Planet Name: Azakit
  • Demonym: Azakytes
  • Region: Colonies
  • System Name: Berrun
  • System Features: The Berrun system also contains the planet Berrun.
  • Major Imports: N/A
  • Major Exports: N/A
  • Unexploited Resources: N/A
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
  • Gravity: Standard
  • Climate: Ranges from temporate and moist to arid.
  • Primary Terrain: Azakit has rocky hills and is mostly mountains or rocky desert. Most water is contained in streams and puddles in vallies and hilly grasslands. The largest bodies of water are the sparce freshwater lakes, saltwater lakes, and rivers. Large water sources are usually surrounded by a light marshland and fog.
  • Atmosphere: Type 1
LOCATION INFORMATION
  • Capital City: Gulls QQatch
  • Planetary Features: Azakit has thousands of interconnected maze like naturel caves and tunnels. These tunnels are surrounded by myths of hidden treasure.
  • Major Locations: "Gulls QQatch" Gulls QQatch is the planets capital and is run by Vos' Voux.
  • Dangers: If you accidentally land above one of the planets underground tunnels and caves and your ship is too heavy, there is a good chance it will fall through. The main dangers on the planet are raiders, people with weapons who don't like you, dehydration, starvation, effects of the Damsel Flower, and agressive species on the planet.

POPULATION
  • Native Species: Azakit has no native sentient life. The only notable native species is the Blood Razor Fern.
  • Immigrated Species: Azakit has become enhabited by multiple invasive species brought from other worlds. These species are: Slug-beetle, Gillypod, Durkii, Q'nithian mimbrane, Rockmite, Laigrek, Nexu, Zarymok, Damsel flower, and Bantha.
  • Population: Insignificant.
  • Demographics: There is a wide range of diversity in terms of species.
  • Primary Languages: Galactic basic.
  • Culture: Not many people settle down and stay on the planet. Most people on Azakit only go there for buisness.
GOVERNMENT & ECONOMY
  • Government: Anarchy. The closest thing to a leader Azakit has is a Wermal named "Vos' Voux". He runs the only space port/ large cantina on the planet. A town is constructed around said spaceport and is the planet's capital. Vox' Voux has 4 super battle droid bodyguards around him 24/7 and has a small police force patrolling the town. Any land outside his town is lawless.
  • Affiliation: No one person rules the entire planet.
  • Wealth: Low.
  • Stability: Medium. There is no major instability on the planet.
  • Freedom & Oppression: Nearly complete freedom
MILITARY & TECHNOLOGY
  • Military: A small police force created by Vos' Voux.
  • Technology: Galactic standard.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Attempted colonization of Azakit took place aeound the time of the battle of Naboo, Azakit was quickly abandoned after attemped colonization becuase it lacked useful or rare resorces. Wanted men and those generally wishing to evade the law have enhabited the world before and after attempted colonization. There was one rebel base constructed on Azakit. It was operational from the construction of the first death star until the destruction of the second.

Dry_spiral.png

One of the few fertile areas on the planet^

hill.jpeg

mountain.jpeg

Last edited:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
R1-3G R1-3G

Hi, my name is Judah and I will be helping you get this planet sorted. This is a planet submission so it will need a secondary review by an RPJ or Admin before final approval can be granted.

I like the idea you are going with here, and after addressing a few things I think we can get you well on your way to approval.

No. 1. IMAGE CREDIT:
I notice that you have included some images that you care crediting to yourself. Are these photographs that you have taken and uploaded yourself? I just want to double check and be sure. On that note, one of the images does not display for me, so whatever site you uploaded them to is not displaying properly. If you could look into that, that would be great.​
No. 2 REGION, SYSTEM NAME, SYSTEM FEATURES:
Here you have listed Colonies, though you did remove the hyperlink that was built into the template. Could you add that back in please. To make it easy for you, I have provided it here: x
Please add a hyperlink for the Berrun System under system name​
Please add a hyperlink to the planet Berrun under system features​
No. 3. MAJOR IMPORTS/EXPORTS/UNEXPOLOITED RESOURCES:​
What I find hard to swallow is that the planet has absolutely no resources whatsoever. Is there natural gas, any kind of ores in the ground, precious stones formed anywhere. Just because the world is not "inhabited," or involved in trade, does not mean there are zero resources on the planet per se. If you could please expand on this, keeping in line with what other planets of this particular climate would have as well, I think this would greatly benefit this submission.​
Even with the planet mostly uninhabited you do mention a capital city. Later in the submission you do make mention that most on the planet do come for business...​
If the planet has no resources then how would those in the capital survive. If the ground is not fertile for farming where are the people getting food? The current construct of the planet would seem to require some form of imports for people to survive on the planet. Please list these out. Even if there is nothing by way of exports, which I could potentially see as a possibility, I do find it near impossible they are not reliant on imported goods for survival.​
You have mentioned a spaceport with a Cantina, where are they getting their booze/drink mixes and food if the planet has no resources?​
No. 4. IMMIGRATED SPECIES:
Could you please hyperlink all the species you have listed here. Also you mention that this planet is sometimes home to mercenaries, criminals, outlaws. What species are these? Are they human, echani, anzat, jawa? Any of those species using the planet as a hide away should be listed here as well. Considering there is a capital city it does indicate the planet is not completely uninhabited.​
No. 5. CULTURE:
This section is heavily lacking. With capital city and a spaceport this section needs to speak to what the culture of that area is at least. What are the people like that live/work there? What is daily life like for them? There are questions in the original template for this section provided below which need to be answered here.​
Culture: [ General overview of the inhabitant's behaviors. This should include information about daily life, society, arts, sports, religion. ]
No. 6. AFFILIATION:
You have mentioned that Vos Voux controls the capital. Please list him for affiliation. If there is a relevant NPC submission or character profile for this individual please hyperlink it as well.​
No. 7. GOVERNEMENT AND STABILITY:
While these are two separate items, I feel the blend together there. You have listed Medium stability. Why is that? Please give a brief write up on the reason why, especially since you have suggested the government structure is complete Anarchy. I would think that if there is no government to speak of there would be fairly no stability whatsoever.​
Is Vos Voux a Crime Lord of some kind? Does he run some kind of syndicate that controls the planet? Perhaps to help all this make sense, you could consider the government a form of tribalism, or a dictatorship. (a crime boss could easily be a dictator)​
No. 8. FREEDOM AND OPPRESSION:
Why? This is the unanswered question. You have said the planet has near complete freedom. Why is that? Why are they not 100% free. Please give a brief description as to the reasons why this is the case.​
No. 9. HISOTRICAL INFORMATION:
This is severely lacking and missing some key details. What has happened since the destruction of the second death star? How did the captial city get founded? Where did Vos Voux come from? How did the planet go from being mostly uninhabited to having a space port and some form of population? There are a lot of immigrated Fauna on the planet, when did they start arriving? Who discovered the planet? Who was attempting to colonize it and why?​
The more detail given the better especially for other writers that may find themselves using it.​
Alright, let's start with these, and then go from there. Once you make these edits tag me and I'll make another pass through to be sure it is ready to run up the chain for a secondary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom