Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Planet Creation Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I want to/am using a planet called Qun in my character bio that doesn't have or need any detail, do I have to get the entire planet approved, and add all the minute details, or is it fine just being a side mention?

Xi'Aberron Qun said:
Hi, I want to/am using a planet called Qun in my character bio that doesn't have or need any detail, do I have to get the entire planet approved, and add all the minute details, or is it fine just being a side mention?

It is strongly encouraged that you create a submission for any world you roleplay on which doesn't exist in canon or as a submission. Otherwise you may be asked to submit the planet if you wished to continue roleplaying on it.

If the planet is only in your character's background and not a world you're roleplaying on then there's no need. I as well as plenty of others have made vague mention of worlds that are not actually on the map just for story reasons.

Hope that helps!

Would it be possible to have something like a built planet, like the death star except without the ability to leave a star system, no massive weapons of destruction, or other such?

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

[member="Ultimatum"]

This is a tough one. I don't believe anyone has submitted an artificial planet before but as you may know such astronomical objects do exist on the Chaos map such as The Wheel. However; my suggestion would be to find an existing planet submission or canonical star system on the map and create an astronomical object in that region using the location creation forum.

it is in my opinion that the above method would be more feasible than submitting an artificial planet submission, there may not be any rules against it but it's really a tough call.

I would like to create a planet that is currently in the process of being terraformed by me and the faction i am in. Is it acceptable to do so and only update it as time goes on. Like maybe 1 or 2 % of the planet being terraformed and a few species being transported in to populate and stuff.

[member="The Traveler"]

That would be fine. So long as the planetary sub is filled in to acceptable terms and is approved, any sub can be updated with subsequent IC development after approval.

The Chaos planetary map is not set up with Grid Coordinates, to my knowledge.

If you simply describe the hex it's in according to nearby trade routes, sectors or other planets, that will suffice.

[member="The Traveler"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom