Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Planet at the Edge of the Verse | Rebellion of Hex G-50 OOC

Progflaw99

Salutations all! After discussion between the staff of the First Order and the ORC, the Rebellion of Hex G-50 is slated to begin on Friday, February 8th. Please use this thread to plan, plot, and resolve any conflicts you might run into during the course of the thread.

I know you've all been itching so without further ado, here's the setting staff of both factions has collectively agreed to! If you have any questions or concerns, let us know!

First Order Staff:
[member="The Major"] | [member="Rolf Amsel"] | [member="Natasi Fortan"]

ORC Staff:
[member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Zark"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Tiland Kortun"]

The Situation:

The First Order: The First Order Security Bureau has incited a gang war in the Underworld of Terminus and are using it as casus belli. A reason to annex the system and restore order. Initially an FOSB operation, the might of the First Order Navy in the form of the FIV Wrath has arrived in system, ready to eliminate the rogue gangs and requisition their assets for the good of the First Order. What they didn’t expect was the arrival of the Outer Coalition on the heels of their defeat in the nearby Saijo system.

Outer Rim Coalition: The Outer Rim Coalition met hard resistance at Saijo as the reclusive xenophobic hermit empire known to them as the Sharukan aggressively took control of the system. In an effort to regroup and reclaim control of the system their fleets as well as a flotilla of refugees from the Saijo system set their sights on Terminus - what was meant to be a fallback position. What they didn’t expect was that the First Order would be there with their own ambitions.

Areas of Engagement:

The Underworld: Gang Warzone

Incited by the First Order Security Bureau, the various gangs and cartels that call Terminus’ Underworld are as of several moments ago embroiled in a bloody feud. Months of a ceasefire between the gangs had allowed tensions to rise - that tension has now exploded into what looks to be an all out brawl. Various gangs have taken the fights to the streets of the underworld, ownership of one block to the next subject to change in a matter of minutes as pandemonium spreads.

Former Alliance Embassy (Recruitment Center)

Once occupied by the Galactic Alliance, this former embassy now serves as a recruitment outpost. While marked as a location of interest it didn’t make the final cut when it came to mission resource allocation for the First Order during the initial phase. Now that the First Order has arrived in system this former Embassy is now a prime target for infiltration. While the rest of the world is wrestled into submission, the First Order has stumbled upon a ripe opportunity for intelligence gathering and possible subterfuge - it’ll be tight though. The sudden appearance of new recruits following the arrival of the First Order is sure to be subjected to some scrutiny.

Ground Control to Major Terminus (Local System)

In a shocking twist, two things have happened near simultaneously. Though it’s hard to be sure which exactly happened first, the situation has evolved past that minute detail. Both the First Order and the Outer Rim Coalition have sent fleets into the Terminus system - one to annex it, the other to reinforce the Coalition fleet fleeing from the nearby Saijo system. The FIV Wrath casts a wide shadow across the system but the dangers of the Sharukan to the Coalition necessitate a hefty response. The known size of either fleet is unknown but initial estimates suggest this isn’t slated to be ‘a minor border skirmish’.

Jedi Star Temple: Shield of Light (Jedi Hunt)

The Order of Ren has evolved, and so have its tactics. No longer a blunt instrument to be hammered into a foe, the Order has been reborn and reforged into a more refined instrument. Like a scalpel, they seek out Jedi and other Force Sects, forcibly converting them - or eliminating them. In the case of the Jedi there is only one way forward. As the battlefield scrambles into form, the Knights of Ren have been dispatched towards a foreign vessel. One unfamiliar but so obviously a bastion of the Jedi. The ship itself is not the target, but rather the Jedi inside. In an aggressive move, the Ren have been tasked with a boarding action - they are to leave no survivors.

Those who dare defy Sieger Ren shall fall before the might of the First Order's Sixth Expeditionary Fleet. Long live the Empire, and long live Sieger!

ezgif-5-3ca00f8220ea.png
But uh, anyone wanna tangle in space?

Isobel Nakano

I
I think Isobel will be trying to infiltrate the embassy under the guise of joining up at the recruitment center on Terminus.

Is there any room for me to step in for the support of the Outer-Rim Coalition?

I fear for the people that will be caught amidst the Chaos.

First Order Staff:
[member="The Major"] | [member="Rolf Amsel"] | [member="Natasi Fortan"]

ORC Staff:
[member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Zark"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Tiland Kortun"]

[member="Isobel Nakano"] I putting a transport down in my next post, so you can be sent there to be interviewed. As at moment we know first order are around, due to burning and a patrol moving towards the base. Though if you have anything in mind, I am happy to work with you.

Isobel Nakano

I
Hi [member="Elaine Thul"] :) I think [member="Sol Stazi"] was planning on batting us around like a cat with a tin foil ball. Mr. Stazi can you confirm? If I misunderstood then I'll just follow along with Ms. Thul.

[member="Val Kordova"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom