Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Pirate Scum

PIRATE SCUM

Pirates! Tara Willows was dying for a chance to take out some pirates. Her master had given the trans woman a mission of going out to a space moon somewhere in the Outer Rim. Tara had the coordinates locked away in her G1 Omnilink. The Siren as she liked to identify herself as, was impatiently waiting for her counterpart to show up. Apparently she'd be taking on this objective with one of her fellow apprentices to Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru . She was waiting just outside the hangar on Dromund Kaas in the sand. Her Omnicron-Class 0-1 Imperial Shuttle named The Starlight was behind her and warmed up. She'd stocked it full of munitions and other such necessities, as well as two Emeici Sith Imperial Shock Speeder Bikes in the hold.

As she waited, she began to spin her Double Bladed Collapsible Lightsaber Hilt. The orange blades spun rapidly as she practiced her forms and spins. Tara loved her saber. She'd always wanted one and never had the chance to get one. She'd bought a Bo staff in her time at the academy but it wasn't nearly the same as having an actual lightsaber in her hands. For one it was lighter. But that was a technicality. It didn't take her long to adjust her grip to make sure she never grabbed the blade.

Another of her new additions to her repertoire was the new Viper Mk 1 Skinsuit under her normal clothes. She always wore a black vest with matching pants, but now she had the bodyglove underneath for protection. After her time fighting in the arena, Tara knew she needed to have some actual armor on. She couldn't rely simply on her lightsaber. On that note, she also had a PV-16 Sunfury Pulse Pistol strapped to her leg off her standard utility belt. In her time at the academy she'd learned how to shoot all sorts of blasters, so adding that to her weapons list was no big deal at all. It just added extra weight and something else to be mindful of when fighting. Shouldn't be too big of an issue.

Feeling her comrade walking towards her, the trans woman would pull her saber back into its folded form and extinguish the blades. She gave a small wave to the Acolyte, trying to be friendly. "Welcome! All ready to go?"

Well she certainly didn't expect him to put him to use so soon, but hells if he wasn't excited to show her his dedication. He loved Alina for it as well, he'd made a claim, and she immediately called him on it. As far as the other thing she wanted... Well, he was going to do that too. He just hoped Xiao flipped, it would honestly be... She was one person it would've been hard to kill, but if she asked... If Alina asked, he would do it. As much as he was reluctant too. After getting himself ready, he would leave his apartment and go to the rendezvous location to meet an unnamed peer.

After his fair share of walking, he would glance up, smiling at the other whom he had yet to meet. Alina was intent on them meeting however, so here he was. Shaking his head, his thick knotted pony tail was shaken free, multiple rows of twisted her gave him an ornate look, almost serpentine in a way. This was only amplified by how he seemed to step to her on an angle. As he got near, he could see from a distance her saber being manipulated with deadly precision. Something that brought a smile to his lips. At least he wouldn't be dragging her along on this mission. And he could pay attention to how the other acted.

Sure, their Master had a plan, a grand plan... Rax wasn't sold on the others though. Perhaps that was rude of him to assume the worst, but he couldn't help it. They had all grown up in a culture where betrayal and backstabbing was quite literally expected. Rax wouldn't allow anyone to betray Alina, not when he could finally be useful to her. As she turned off the saber and turned to him, he would offer a nod and smile. Stepping right up to her, and glancing down at her shoes as he moved past her. He simply walked with an air of intimidation he couldn't turn off, he couldn't help it. And even more disturbing sometimes he wasn't even trying too. He was just being himself.

He looked at the ship, licking his bottom lip before turning back to her, or at least what he perceived as a female. He had no reason to even consider her gender being honest... Though, he would probably get a kick out of learning she was born as different than what she was. He held out a hand to her, that same questionably threatening gaze turned seductive with a simple change in expression. Again, not intentional, simply being himself.

"You must be Tara, I'm Rax... Just Rax..."

If she took his head, he would clasp his other hand over that, continuing the shake for a moment, trying to make a good impression on the other for their first meeting.

"I have everything I need, lets go ruin someone's day"

He grinned at that, stepping aside and outstretching a hand to the ship as if to say, 'after you'. Tara Willows Tara Willows .

"Tara Willows. Tara is fine."

The Siren offered her fellow Sith her name even though she wasn't sure if she wanted to. He gave off a rather menacing aura to him. Tara wasn't sure what the man had to be so angry about. But men were like that. Sith were like that. Always angry. Always full of passion. It made Tara frown. She was already inferring judgement on him, thinking him to be just another meathead who only thought with his saber. This was already turning out to be a terrible day.

But the man surprised her as he both offered his hand to shake but shook hers with both hands. That was a rather kind thing to do. Or weird. It was the former for Tara. She appreciated the kind gesture. He would then tell her that he had everything they needed so she nodded and headed up the ramp at his offering. Once they were both up in the cockpit she would raise the ramp and then strap herself into her chair. She asked him to do the same. They weren't going to be experiencing any fancy flying, but safety first. Even for a Sith.

"I appreciate it," she would say when he obliged. "Old trauma."

She hoped he wouldn't press the matter. It wasn't something she liked to remember. Either way, she would then start flipping switches and the ship would begin to rise off of the ground. It didn't matter if he sat in the co-pilot chair or the seats behinds her. She wouldn't need his help flying this ship. This was her beauty. A ship she'd always wanted. She could fly this with her eyes closed. Not that she was ever going to try. Her hands wouldn't come off the wheel until they were in hyperspace.

Rax Tremira Rax Tremira

Getting aboard, he indeed buckled in, but would glance over as she mentioned Old Trauma. His eyes flicked at the ships controls, and out the side viewport as he tried to rationalize what that could of meant. Of course he sat in the passenger seat, while he did match the archetype of meathead, she would've been surprised to learn that he was actually quite a dastardly pilot himself. He would accentuate this, by beating her to one of the last switches she needed to flip, then making eye contact with her, that smirk finding his face again. "Sorry, habit..."

"Did someone die?"
he asked curiously. He wasn't entirely sure she should've been flying if she had a history of crashing shuttles and the like, but he'd see how it went. For all he was, no one had ever called him coward, and he certainly wasn't an easy scare. In any case he observed her piloting, noting her hands stuck on the wheel he couldn't help but grin in amusement. She was driving like a Grandmother, and he absolutely wanted to tell her that, but instead he would just roll his shoulders and lean back into the seat. So far, the risk of this person being a risk to Alina's plans... Well, never judge a book by its cover, but she seemed pretty regimented in nature. Play by the rules type.

He was almost curious to ask how they'd met, but perhaps with a little patience that information would reveal itself. For now, he closed his eyes and leaned back; listening to what she had to say while getting just a bit of rest. Alina wanted the pirates destroyed. She wasn't sure what objective Tara had gotten however. In that moment, he figured there was a good conversation starter right there in the open. He would just play dumb, and let Tara take charge on this. "So, what exactly are we doing?" He asked, whenever his eyes were open, he was always looking out the viewports in turn, the type of person that was a natural wingman, because he'd flown so much himself he couldn't help but want to be 'in it' so to speak.

Tara Willows Tara Willows

Tara couldn't help but smile a little as Rax flipped one of her switches. She didn't mind. It was a little strange since she had reached for it and they'd nearly bumped hands. He'd ask her if someone died and her face got dark for a moment.

"No....No one died. It just....well it fucked me up. A girl was driving and she sped right into my path. I...couldn't stop. Totaled both speeders. My knee got all kriffed up. Not enough to get cybernetics. So it just had to heal on its own. But it still hurts sometimes."

The silence then continued as she pulled away from the complex and into the upper atmosphere. When they reached no gravity she was quick to engage in the auto-gravity so there was barely a change in pressure. A few seconds later and they were entering hyperspace. The open viewport of the stars swirled around until it was a tunnel of blue light.

Asking her what they were doing she would respond, "We're heading towards these coordinates." She pointed to the screen on the navicomputer. "Apparently some pirates have been hiding out and pillaging and the like. Stealing cargo from light freighters. We're to play the bait and see if they come after us. I'm not happy about them shooting us down. So at the first sign of trouble I'm turning off the sublight engines. Last thing I need are carbon scoring - is carbon scoring on my ship. Do you know how hard that is to clean? No thank you."

Tara remembered from her days in her Sith cult she'd joined. She'd cleaned many a droid, ship, and blaster from carbon scoring. She hated it. And she wasn't about to do it again. That was a slave's work. Too bad the Empire forbid slavery. Tara shrugged her shoulders from thinking about it and unbuckled herself from her seat as well as scoot it back so she could cross her legs.

"Welp. It'll be a few hours 'till we get there....." She let the sentence hang.

Rax Tremira Rax Tremira

He caught himself before insensitively getting ready to ask if her knee would slow them down, not to mention he had already seen her handle a double-bladed saber with finesse. His face tensed, but he said nothing otherwise. Also not seemingly bothered by their hands almost touching. Given, he had no interest in courting her, one could easily so how his behavior at times may come off that way. It might come off as a surprise, but he was also particularly good at dealing with people one on one. Not that he was some great judge of character or anything, or even that he was good at conversation. He simply paid attention, and as she spoke, he listened.

He mimicked her action of giving himself some space to stretch his legs, leaning the chair back slightly, he would interlock his fingers, placing his hands on his stomach.

"I know... They outlawed slavery, but it still touched some of us. Someone asked me to scrub carbon scoring off of anything these days, I'd be less than pleased..." he mumbled.

A few hours? Well in that case perhaps it was indeed time to make conversation. The first thing, or rather the thing that was most interesting to him happened to be Tara's connection to Alina.

"Anyway, tell me how did you meet Alina? What is she to you?" He asked, periodically, he would glance over, peeking at the other through an eye. Undoubtedly he would note she was cute. Her skin tone, set against her hair was adorable; but he wasn't voicing that any time soon. If at all, well, it'd depend. Within the last few weeks since reuniting with Alina he had certainly chilled out in many ways. That being said, a couple hours on a shuttle alone was the perfect recipe for trouble.

He committed to simply going with the flow, reciprocating the energy given. For now spacing out at the aforementioned tunnel of blue light. He did it every time really. Something about it mesmerized him.

It was a good thing he didn't ask her about her knee. She'd likely hit him for asking. To her comment about cleaning up carbon, he mentioned slavery. Under her breath she would reply, "...a mistake if you ask me." It wasn't so much meant for him to hear, more for her to get out o her system. She also didn't mean to interrupt him. Hopefully he wouldn't hold that against her. She simply had to get the thought out of her head.

Since it would be some time he would ask her first how she met Alina. Tara thought about it for a moment before answering. She wasn't sure how to really express what had happened. Or, how much to give away. She still didn't trust Rax, even if he were her brother apprentice. They really could act like siblings in a way since they both had the same instructor. Which was unheard of, having multiple protegees. Tara even heard rumor that Alina was taking on two more after her. That was five in total now!

"She found me actually. I was still at the Imperial Academy. I was training to be a soldier. My um.....well I couldn't use the Force. Not until recently. But it's been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember."

Rax Tremira Rax Tremira

He heard it, and had a burning desire to call her out on it, but... No, he would eventually see just what she meant by that. That he was sure of, especially if these pirates were as much of a nuisance as Alina painted them. All the same, he would've been truly surprised if she thought outlawing slavery was a mistake. Then again, everyone had a different story. Some people of course benefited from having the oppression of it lifted, and others pockets, and ultimately livelihood suffered from it. In any case, he'd kill a slaver on sight. She would find that out eventually too. The best part being he couldn't get into any trouble for it!

He didn't mind the interruption though, if anything he seemed happy, and content she was engaging with him so freely. Speaking her mind and such. As she told her story, he glanced over with a smirk; chuckling as he nodded in her direction.
"A very similar story... She showed me how to focus my mind in the Force... I've always felt it, but when I was a boy I could only ever use it when I absolutely had too.. Life or Death, I mean... Now, its like second skin. Always around me, always within me... Shield, and sword." he admitted, obviously omitting some parts, such as eating a ridiculous amount of food on her tab.

Beyond that, it seemed as though he could read minds, biting his lip lightly before saying
"Guess that makes us Brother and Sister... I can't wait to meet my other siblings" his face seemed a little grave as he said it, some clear intent behind those words... He wasn't lying though, he couldn't wait. He wasn't aware she didn't trust him, but he also was hardly surprised by such a revelation. After all, growing up in a place like this? At times trust was currency all its own. In any case, perhaps that's what missions like this were about. Nothing quite built trust like killing together, and knowing someone had your back through thick and thin.

As long as Tara remained loyal to Alina, and didn't betray her; she was a comrade of Rax. Again, it was something she would learn eventually. He breathed in deeply, then released the held breath with a brief sigh. He wondered just how much Tara knew about what Alina's intentions were, but wouldn't dare discuss what he was privileged to know. Glancing back at her, he did feel as though she was vaguely familiar, but couldn't place it.
"You have a family? A real one, I mean..."

"I know what you mean," she'd reply when he mentioned life and death. She was the same way. Her powers only came out when she was being bullied to the point of abuse. And she'd killed all three of them on accident. She had raw power, but no training. That was how Alina found her. Rax might have even heard about that little story. Or maybe not. Who knows how far word of mouth got around.

She was a little surprised when he mentioned the two of them were siblings. Had she said that out loud? No. No she hadn't. He was reading her mind. She swatted his leg with the back of her hand. "Stay out of my head." But it was followed with a chuckle so he knew she wasn't too overly ticked off about it.

The conversation then turned to him asking her if she had a family. Tara would nod her head. "I do. But you won't find me visiting them for Life Day. They never understood me. They were nobody. I was a nobody. Well let me tell you I'm never going back to that life." Tara would pat the console in front of her. "Now that I can afford a fancier way of living, nothing will ever hold me down."

As she hit his leg, his face did indeed sour slightly, though her humorous chuckling would cause the corner of his lip to turn up in a half smirk of his own. More so, he was happy she felt the same way. He was still going to be cautious, because it could all just be words. All the same for what it was worth, he believed her. Again she spoke, and on such a sensitive topic he would stare at her, soaking each word she spoke into himself, and nodding once after she was done speaking. He mulled over it for a bit, as he did with most things; thinking about that in full. He couldn't blame her. He hated his parents for leaving him alone, even though he was unaware of the full story. Unaware how much they truly loved him. Now, it was something he would never know, and he was content with that, content with the uncertainty of it. After all, how long had it been. He pushed the thought of whoever they were from his head. Not worth the breath...

"Of course they didn't... Regulars could never understand it... What the Force is. Hell, none of use that manipulate it can give a concise answer what the hell it is. WHY. it is.." he added, dipping his head in her direction on the word why. Once he got that out, he just shrugged. "All of us within the Force have a greater destiny than them, Its why many of them fear us. They know if we wanted, we could exterminate them from the galaxy... Every. Last. One." he seemed a little more animated as he spoke, though he wasn't trying to be too morbid. Believe it or not, his words were meant to make her feel better about that situation, though also she seemed quite content with the credits she was making. Seeming to notice he was getting a little too excitable, he sighed and relaxed back into the copilot seat.

"You're locked in for the ride now, Ms. Tara Willows...." he grinned, adding her surname on, and for purpose.

Rax was rather animated in the way he spoke. It showed he was passionate about it. And passion was a good thing. To the Sith, passion was everything. It was part of their freaking code. Too bad most Sith assumed passion meant power. its what caused them to stab one another in the back at every turn. That was something she was not going to do. Alina felt the same.

He would then mention that people with Force powers had a greater destiny. Tara smirked. That's exactly what she hoped he would say. She waved her hand for emphasis. "And you wonder about slavery? We our rightfully powerful. We should rule this galaxy. Not some regular as you called them. Not some board of politicians. It should be the Force sensitive children who rule and everyone else bows in place. It's only the natural order of things. And if you say otherwise, well, then you're just naive. People are not all created equal."

Tara scoffed. She certainly had an almighty view of herself. Maybe that's why she always wore that fuzzy red jacket of hers around her shoulders like a cape. She definitely presented herself like a princess, like royalty. "So who's really locked in here Mr Rax Noname?"

It was complicated, that was for sure. She was right though, oddly. Perhaps his view on slavers came from being enslaved as a boy himself. Hence him having an opinion on Carbon Scoring. And yet, Tara had changed his mind. He was by no means an ignorant person, not anymore anyway. That being said, he would still obliterate a slaver for so much as speaking to him with a raised tone. Maybe he'd just kill 'other' slavers, while collecting slaves himself. How she had described it made perfect sense. His fingers found his chin, pinching at it as he mused. It wouldn't take long for her to realize he wasn't the type to let words go in one ear and out the other. Not without truly crunching them down for what they were worth.

And then she said Rax no name, and his face flushed with fury. It quite literally emanated from him in the Force, oh so briefly. Chest heaving lightly, as he glared at her in the enclosed space. A few beats passed, and he cracked a bit, busting out into a deep laughter. His left hand rose up, wagging his index finger at her. That was it, he'd decided he liked this girl. That air of hostility fading as soon as it came. It had come though... It would be fair for her to remember it, and even hold that against him. Though also, they were Sith as she said, passion and anger was as natural to them as breathing. They just had to feel each other out some more. In the back of his mind, he couldn't wait to see her anger in battle. Folding his arms across his chest, he relaxed. Still periodically chuckling at her joke.

"The more you open your mouth, the more I like you..." his head snapped in her direction, as he feigned a look of shock and surprise "Alina teach you that?" he cracked up again, shaking his head as he continued watching the tunnel they were in. "If we can trust each other, I guess it doesn't matter who you're locked in with, just how much fun you have on the ride..."

Tara saw him over there musing over what she was saying. She knew she was right. It would be foolish to try and convince her otherwise. And maybe she'd have the same viewpoint as he had if she'd been treated like a slave. She might as well have been. She was poor, and always at the mercy of someone else's bidding. Yet now she was powerful and on top. You'd think she'd want to end the cycle not join it.

Her offhand comment about his name though made him furious. Tara didn't know why. She simply chalked up his name to him not wanting to give his to hers. She had no idea it was because he honestly didnt have one. Now she sort of felt bad. The anger however left as quickly as it came and he began to burst out laughing. Tara chuckled a little to seem like she was in on the joke too. Though she still had no idea what was going through this guy's head. He laughed as he said that he liked her, which was a welcome sight to see. Now she didn't have to worry about pissing him off so much.

"I actually, didn't mean anything by it. I honestly thought you were just withholding information from me. I didn't realize the topic was so sensitive. Trust me. I won't bring it up again." Tara would then stand and adjust her jacket on her shoulders. "Now. We've got a few hours to kill still. And I've got an old DreamVision console plugged up in the back. Wanna take her for a spin?"

A few hours of game-filled violence brought the two back to the cockpit after the navicomputer told them it was time to land. Tara pulled them out of hyperspace and gently began to speed towards the nearest inhabited planet. Now all they had to do was wait and see if these so called pirates would show and try to rob them of their cargo. Good thing that her shuttle looked defenseless. And honestly it was. It would be no good in a space fight. She'd have to make some modifications on it when she got more money.

"Now we play the waiting game...."

She spoke, and he canted his head, listening intently, mouth lightly ajar with a dull smile painted. When she finished, he winced a bit, and shook his head. "Its not like that, I really just don't have one. In a way I got raised by a spice addict.. Whatever addict, he was always high. As soon as he could get me off his hands he discarded me." Rax admitted freely, and as they were getting to know each other, he would elaborate on exactly what it was she was referencing. "I'm not really mad, its just... Well, sometimes... Sometimes it gets to me. Agggh, forget it. Don't mind me. I just work myself up sometimes. I know you didn't mean anything by it." Rax said, giving her a reassuring smile.

When she suddenly stood, he leaned forward. Again, habit. He'd seen heads roll after such a simple action, most especially after tense moments. Though, after her words, he glanced at the back of the ship; then shrugged.
"Your funeral, you have the new Force Warriors game?" he asked, getting up and raising his arm again in his usual 'after you' mannerism.

~~ ~~ ~
~ ~~ ~~

"What a cheat, you use the same three stupid moves over and over, you're not good at the game Tara" he said, teeming with salt as she had been abusing him for the last few hours, their final match scoring something like 9-3 in her favor. He stared at her with disgust, though he couldn't get that smirk off his face. He stepped back out into the cockpit area with her, getting into his seat and returning it into flight position before strapping up. With that, he would effortlessly assist with all landing procedures required, pointing out what he needed, when it was needed. "Hope they find us fast, I'm missing my bed already." he said, turning and winking in her direction.

With that, he got his game face on, eyes on the horizon, and on the scanners. Nothing yet, but if the reports were true they knew there was "fish on the line". What they didn't know was instead of tuna, they had caught piranha.

As Rax spoke, Tara listened to him recant his story about his upbringing. Spice junkie. Never a good sign. She pitied him. It must have been hard. At least she could say she had loving parents. Even if they didn't understand her life choices. They refused to accept the idea of having a daughter when they had had a son. Rax would say he forgave her for all intents and purposes and then told her not to worry about it. She would nod her head in thanks. He then asked if she had the newest Force Warriors game. Of frigging course she did.

For that very reason, she whooped his ass. While Tara was good at one or two characters individually, she wasn't all that great otherwise. But the one she could play the best had just the right move set for her to come out on top more times than not. It wasn't her fault the game was designed that way. Was it really cheating? She was just taking advantage of the system. Why else would she be that character?

"Hey I said I was sorry. I don't like competition games. I'd rather play co-op. But you wanted to play. And I wasn't about to just let you win." She smiled and nudged him with her elbow. When he mentioned his bed though she playfully rolled her eyes. Was he making an inference to wanting sex? That was where her brain went straight to. She decided not to respond in kind. "We've barely been away from home for but three hours. You'll be fine."

As they flew through space they found nothing at first. But as the planet came closer something appeared on the scanners. Sure enough, a large ship and three smaller ones came buzzing over to them. "This is it!" she exclaimed. "Angle the deflector shields. We don't want them to think we're just giving up."

Rax Tremira Rax Tremira

That elbow was responded to by him literally bumping her butt with his butt, immediately reaching his left hand around to grip at her stomach. He remembered a second late her knee was messed up, but also would release his grip almost immediately. Wasn't he just a magnet for awkward situations today.
"Sorry, I forgot about the knee. Then I-.. Nevermind, sorry." he cleared his throat. Back to business.

As their prey began to make their way, she offered a command, and he responded with a simple sound of acknowledgement,
"Mhm.." he began biting his lip, tapping away at the appropriate controls, and switches to shift the deflector shield in the direction of the approaching convoy. His eyes went from various screens, still paying attention to what Tara had to say. "Con - Tact bearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring, three dash six, vector six, he's trying to get around the deflectors. He's in range in ten seconds. counter turn on him now, and you can take the other two by surprise... Suggestion" he clarified, glancing over and flicking on rear targeting, using the free fire system over the targeting system most came with, when they came in range they might notice, but as he wasn't tracking them with the weapon system, they wouldn't know until the cannons started spitting.

Though he was still letting her run the show, eyes moving to the aiming joystick, and leading the target therein. He was ready to fire, and glanced at Tara once. Waiting for her to make her move while he still simultaneously made micro corrections to the deflector shields.

Rax would get rather close to her for a second, wrapping his arm around her torso. He quickly corrected himself and apologized for her knee issue. He hadn't even touched her leg, so there was no harm done. But what was more of the problem was the fact he'd gotten so handsy. At least, it should have been a problem. She couldn't lie that she rather enjoyed the feeling of a man's arm around her. This just wasn't the place or the time.

The ships outside were quick on Tara's tail. She told him to hold on and decided to show him some fancy flying after all. The ship careened and dove, spun and barreled. But the fighters were easily able to keep up. They began firing, blasting their shield with warning shots. A message came over their communication device in Huttese, telling them to power down. Tara looked at Rax with a smirk. They'd taken the bait. Doing as she was instructed, she slowed the ship down and began to power down the main systems. She left the life supports up. The last thing they needed was to come back to a cold vessel.

The larger ship would then come up underneath them for boarding. Tara collapsed the wings of the Starlight so they could reach the hatch underneath the cargo deck. Tara then stood and took off her jacket. She'd leave it behind this time. "You ready for some action?" she would ask him.

Tara moved out of the cockpit and down towards the cargo area. Rax would see two Emeici Sith Imperial Shock-speeder bikes resting within. They were a little dusty from Tara's last encounter. Tara paid them no mind as she moved to the center of the room where a hatch lay waiting to be breached. She wasn't about to let them come in here, so she would have to make the first move.

She waited until the airlock clicked and a secure connection between the two ships was made. Then, she swiftly opened up the hatch on her end and jumped through the hole. Adjusting to the change in gravity she rolled onto her side and landed on her feet. As she flipped, she would take out her saber and ignite both beams in the closed position. She held the first hilt like a normal lightsaber with two forward blades. She didn't want to open them just yet as there wouldn't be enough room for Rax to fight beside her.

Rax Tremira Rax Tremira

"That was rude..." he said, happy the shields ate the shots with only minimal risk the occupants (being them). Her flying was not as Grandmotherly as he once assumed after all, she almost through him for a loop several times, but in the end he had a new found respect for her careful flying. Only because she knew how to punch it when she needed too, seemed she was honestly just a little shaken from the accident. Fair. As the radio squawked, he glanced over to her, mouth slightly ajar. "Hutts?" he chuckled, eyes lighting up a bit. As if the day couldn't get any better. He hoped one of those slugs were on board. In any case he followed close behind the other. His sister...

He smirked at her then, though she wouldn't have any knowledge as to why his demeanor was so briefly warm towards her. He noted the speeders, remembering an event in his youth that involved stealing one of those bad boys. He was flayed for it, damn near to the bone; it was still fun though. He removed that crudely crafted saber, it sacrificed everything in comfort, and looks, and instead was treated as nothing more than a tool. When she hopped through the hatch with her acrobatics, he was the stark opposite. Landing in a crouch, and looking up with eyes of hate. No one? Maybe they were still on their way.

In any case, he activated his saber out of caution, noting her own sense of mind to not use her own weapon to its extent. She could've of course, and he would simply trail her. In this case however, he would try to mesh with her, and form some on the spot tactics with her. He approached the closest doorway, hearing footsteps, and worried voices. With that, he deactivated his own blade, leaning back against the wall that lead into the hallways of the pirate ship. He folded his arms, deactivated saber still held in hand.

These idiots really docked another ship, and didn't have anyone standing by for an event like this? He stifled a laugh, and held a hand to the other, almost as if calming her, and pointed to the other corner on the other end of the doorway. With that, he would just wait, within about eight seconds or so, the door would hiss, and he looked at her, lowering his hand and winking again at the other, a blaster was seen first, pointing through the doorway, he waited juuuuuust a second, until flesh was visible, and brought his blade up with a simultaneously activation. multiples pieces of things went flying. Portions of finger, hand, and blaster. The fool fell forward, screaming in pain.

He considered striking again, but waited to see if she was in sync with him. Not like he was hurting anyone anytime soon. He was.... His eyes lit up with lunacy....

HE WAS UNARMED.

Much to her surprise there was no one there to greet her. Who had opened the door then? The thought of a trap was on her mind. She carefully looked for some sort of device capable of trapping them; ray shields came to mind first. Sure enough there were turrents waiting for them. Tara made short work of them by swinging her saber back and forth. She reflected the bolts back at the guns until they exploded. Rax then joined behind her. She nodded to him as he took the lead.

He moved to a doorway on the other side of the hatch where worried voices were bickering. The scum on the other side were hoping the guns would be enough to take care of them. They didn't realize they'd attacked a Sith ship. Tara took in a deep breath. "I can smell their fear." It gave her power. It gave her strength. She clutched the saber tightly, ready for a battle. She moved to the other side of the doorway and nodded to Rax once more. As it opened, her brother activated his saber and cut the man's hands off. It was a bloody mess. Tara would duck in, stabbing the man in the chest after he fell. Two holes right into his sternum.

Quickly after she pulled her blades out and unfolded the clip so she was using the double saber again. Blasters went off through the tiny bottleneck hole but Tara was no weakling. She deflected the blasts with ease. "Go!" she told him as she made room for him to engage.

He as well fed off of it, it was palpable through the doorway, and he also felt a little undercooked, as Tara was showing out something fierce, as she went out the doorway, he snuck behind, keeping his signature low, and when she said go, he sprung forward. Jumping over, and rolling into action. A leg was amputated almost as soon as he activated his saber. Getting to his feet, he more sensed than saw the group three to his left, he snapped a hand in their direction. "No!" he reaffirmed the action, catching three in a solid Force Stasis. This gave them a perfect position to watch him and Tara slaughter their friends.

He paced the room, walking down any foolish enough to not outright hide from them; it was wash and repeat, deflecting saber bolts and slaying them once he was close enough. After a few moments, he would have have cleared one side of the room, glancing over to Tara once to check on her progress. Hell, she was a savage. He loved it, he almost didn't care that he was grinning at her like a mad man. Nodding as she swung her sabers with ruthless efficiency.

One tried to escape, scrambling away from her sabers, and dropping a blaster, he put his foot on it, and kicked the man in the mouth as he was scrambling. Right back into (a probably accidental) backswing of Tara's sabers. His head dropped with a thud, and Rax picked it up, looking into his eyes as they rolled back into his head.
"Die.." he mumbled, glancing up suddenly, and into a corner. A Camera?

He smiled at it, hurling the head at it was a surprising amount of accuracy, considering the hair of the decapitated head was the only thing he had to use for it to be accurate. It bent the camera in an odd direction, but didn't break it. Undoubtedly whoever was on the other end would've soiled themselves. For now, he regarded the trio, which was still stuck in that Stasis, and breathed in deeply. While they couldn't move, their eyes said it. Their eyes said quite enough.

"Going to rob us for our things? That isn't nice..." he goaded them. Then he had a thought. "I can't tell which one of you will be useful... Hmm, which one of you wants to live?" he asked, raising his hand and swirling it as he made a fist. They all fell out of the shimmery stasis at the same time, immediately dropping their weapons, and begging for forgiveness.

'I'll h-
'Shut up you idiot, they're going to kill you an-'

In a fit of anger, he Force pushed the other so hard that his head near splatted against a dura-steel container behind them. They both looked back at it, then shakily back at the duo.

The third man finally spoke, but he wasn't very convincing.
'Please? I h-.. Have children' he tried, to which he nodded twice. He ignored it, moving to him, and kicked the blaster to the side. He went and picked up the one that immediately folded by the elbow, glancing back down at the last remaining pirate in the room.

"Ask my sister..." Rax said, almost giggling at the premise. He didn't look, but was grinning, expectant to hear the sound of a lightsaber cauterizing flesh very soon. For him however, he focused on that door way, slapping the man he was holding as he shivered. "I could pull the information right of your head... But it might leave you shattered. Tell me whose out there, then open the door for us. We'll spare you..." he lied with a straight face, surviving Sith attacks was a particularly rare thing. This would be no different. Alina had spoken, and there was no more bargaining... No more discussion would take place. Only death... That was how it would be. Period.

These pirates made a living off of giving people ridiculous ultimatums. There was no way out of this though. No deals to cut... Only souls to extinguish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom