Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Pirate Scum

Rax was cruel. There was no other word for it. He captured three of them in a stasis while he continued to fight. That had to take some concentration, focus that she did not have herself. She ignored them now though, looking to the others ahead of her. She took out one with one end of the blade, spun with it over her head, then brought the same end back down through one of the others diagonally. Stepping backwards she brought the back end of her saber through the man's chest. She felt his hot breath in her hair as he exhaled his last breath.

Tara moved forward and continued to another small group of three. She slashed one as he tried to surrender to her. A worthless gesture. The second would start firing at her. At this close range she had to block with her sabers much more carefully. But in the same respect, they bounced back and hit him in the leg and then the shoulder as he fell. Tara spun the blade, feeling resistance from something as she did. Rax had kicked the man into her saber. It didn't stop her though as she continued through and slashed him across the chest.

Now there were just the three left in stasis. Rax left them go, offering for them to beg and plead for their lives. Tara came up behind him and collapsed her saber, turning it off at the same time. Rax killed one for simply arguing. A wise choice as he would be difficult to control. He then killed the other just the same leaving only a third who was sniveling and trying to persuade them for mercy.

"Brother, don't play with our food."

Tara moved over to the man and put her hand on his arm. At first nothing happened but he started getting weaker and weaker until he was screaming in pain. He tried to push and kick her away but she had drained all of his strength that the blows were ineffective. Tara was draining his life, a powerful and deadly Sith skill. She pulled and ripped the very soul out of his body leaving behind nothing but a dried corpse. She was taking an awful risk showing this to him. It was the reason that Alina had found Tara. It was the same skill she used. Now it made sense why Tara was her apprentice.

Turning then to the door she would call out, "Come on out! Else what happened here will happen to you. Come out and we might show you mercy."

Rax Tremira Rax Tremira

When she told him not to play with their food, he could only glance back, seemingly hurt. Indeed, that trick had become part of his go to arsenal. He had at least one more though. He would save it for a rainy day. In that, he watched in an honest shock as she... What the hell did she do to the man? He watched the shriveled husk hit the ground, and looked back up to her with stern eyes. A simple nod given in response. So it seemed Tara was indeed something to be reckoned with. He wasn't surprised that she was, but he had never seen such an ability, it was shocking, and equal parts horrifying...

He knew at least four people back home he would love to have her do that too. In any case, knowledge of such a thing raised their efficiency, and lethality. Quite literally. The simple fact he knew she could do it made the pair stronger. And vice-versa, her knowing he had enough sense of mind to use Force Stasis and engage targets while doing so was useful. Given, he was pushing the limits with that one, being very prone to tunnel vision at times. When she rejoined him, he would lean against yet another doorway; listening to her speak, and tossing his head back with a face of pure disbelief. Who was playing with their food now?

In any case, her secret was safe with him. Such a Force ability was rare, it had to be considering he had never seen or heard of it before. He wondered though, how powerful it could be. Could she do it only by touch? How much could she effect at once? He started to grin at her manically again. He wanted to see that, he wanted to see her push it to its limits. Maybe she could do it to ten at once... Twenty!? He was getting ahead of himself. For now he listened, nothing but the hum of various support systems, and consoles was heard. And then

'I-.. I'm just a mechanic... Everyone else is dead. I th-.. I think you guys killed them all.. Its just me and the Doctor. He got kidnapped by these people too.'

The person attributed to the voice appeared, shakily holding a wrench in defense of himself. It caused Rax to first look down at the still shaking Latero male, who let out a whimper once he saw the carnage. Rax stared at the wrench, then slowly gaze his eyes up to lock on the other, who promptly discarded the potential weapon as if he just noticed it was coated in lava.

'Sorry... So, I.. I'm not a pirate.. Any ch-.. Any chance I can maybe.. I unno' go?' he asked. To which Rax, carefully peeked out into the hallway.

"You've got... One chance to tell me the truth. Is... Anyone... Out there."

"No! There's no one out there! Its just me, and... " he suddenly leaned in, whispering "The leader of these guys is hiding in that utility closet down the hall, on the left, he has a blaster on him.. Please, just spare me. Like I said, they kidnapped me."

Rax shook his head, glancing over at Tara and back to the Latero. Well, they were only here to kill pirates... And a mechanic couldn't hurt. Rax would raise a finger, moving it forward and placing it on the Latero's lip. As if to shush him.

"Hang Tight..." he muttered, stepping out into the hallway, and seeing a lone utility closet down the hall, he had to stifle a laugh to be honest. How far the mighty fall when they fall. For now, he just upnodded Tara, then nodded down the hall at the closet, No doubt there wasn't much to hide behind in there, so he would make his way down. Standing outside of the room and waiting for Tara. Why not let her have the last kill, he sort of wanted to see her drain someone else. If it was up to him, it would've just been something plain and barbaric.

Coming out of his hiding spot was this Latero. A mechanic he called himself. Given the wrench and nature of his species it wasn't hard for Tara to believe him. But that didn't mean he was innocent in all of this. Tara reached into his mind, seeking answers. Rax meanwhile conversed in person, asking if there were more beyond the doorway. The man in a hushed voice would tell him there was another to be found; one with a blaster.

Tara moved forward and peeked a look beyond the door. No sign of any immediate threat. She then turned to the Latero and would cross her arms over her chest. "Congratulations, your life now belongs to me. My ship needs a mechanic. Go and wait by the airlock for us to return."

Her voice was stern and demanding. But also, calm and collected. She was sparing his life. If only for a dept of servitude. Not quite the slave she wanted to have around, but one that could be equally as helpful.

Following Rax, she moved to the next area and saw the utility closet. Rax motioned for her to have the last kill. So that's what she would do. She moved to the loset and aimed her saber at it. Then with a single ignition ran it through the doorway and through the man hiding inside. She heard a groan and then nothing. Tara pulled the blade out and the man's body slumped out of the closet and onto the floor at her feet.

"I'm not sensing any other life forms," she would say to Rax. "Where is this doctor the mechanic spoke of?"

"U-.. uh yeah... Yeah, sure.. If that means you don't uh... You know... Kill me o-.. " he glanced at the withered corpse Tara left on the ground, and gulped "Or do whatever the heck you did that guy..." As they went forward, he would carefully step around the bodies, glancing the room in a whole in shock. So that's what the Sith were capable of... And they looked like kids at that.

~~ ~~
As she activated the saber, his eyes looked at her almost pained.
"You should've done th-.. The thing... If anyone deserved it this guy did..." he seemed almost like a toddler that had gotten a piece of candy taken away as he tapped on the locker holding the corpse twice. They didn't even get to see his face. When she mentioned The Doctor, his head snapped up, moving around her as he gave her a brief grasp on the shoulder. He went in search of the Doctor, though noted it was difficult to find him. He didn't understand why until he found a room with a few security cameras.

His eyes focused on an individual sitting with their back turned to him, canting his head in
curiosity. He approached, not saying anything, and would hold his saber at the ready as he spun the chair around. Smoke still poured from the Doctor's mouth, a hole burned from the bottom of his jaw, right out the top of his skull. Rax seemed perplexed, noting the blaster in his hand. And then looked up at the screens as if to glean information. He saw himself, grinning at the security camera and hitting it with a decapitated head. Rolling his eyes, and slapping the corpse in disgust. "Stupid man..."

With that, he turned. Returning to Tara, and their slave. He first regarded his Sister, shaking his head in a no-no manner, then looked to the Latero. He just... Stared at him for a while, a look of malice that suddenly turned into a smile. "Well, come on.. You heard what she said, you've got work to do." he said, turning to look around the ship one last time.

Dare he say, mission completed. And they even found quite useful bounty at that, in a mechanic. He might not agree with their methods now, but he would learn to adapt... Or, well.. He wouldn't. He would leave that to Tara to judge. For now, he helped the Latero up onto The Starlight, and made a simple jump up himself, stumbling from the change in gravity. "Will he be making the trip conscious, or unconscious sis?" Rax asked, idly looking down at the other as his fingers found his own chin.

The Latero looked stunned at the question, rapidly glancing in between them.

"C-.. Uh, Conscious is good for me... Do I get a vote? I.. I can't mechanic stuff if I'm unconscious." he said, preparing to say something else, when he noticed the speeders, he mistakenly bumped by Rax, checking the vehicles with interest. "I can uh... I can have these running by the time we get back to where-ever it is we're going... Which i-.. Where are we going? Not Dromund Kass right?" he said, loosing a one sound chuckle.

Rax looked to Tara, then busted out laughing, moving past her to begin the undocking procedures and such.

While Rax went about searching for the doctor, Tara decided to do a little bit on honest looting. She started with their guns, stacking them in a pile. Then she checked their pockets for credits. It wouldn't get her much, but any little bit was better than none. She knew there had to be a treasure vault of sorts here, why else did these pirates....pirate. The cargo hold would be a good place to check; she'd do that next. But first she wanted to see the captain's quarters. Sure enough, she found a stash in his drawer worth lining her pockets. There were a few other random artifacts the man had collected so Tara took a pillow case and stuffed them inside. She'd make a decent profit off of this.

Returning then to the airlock she saw Rax telling the man to get aboard. She followed suit after grabbing her stolen stolen loot. The two boys argued a little but Tara would interrupt the both of them. "Actually, neither of you will be coming with me. Rax, whatever your name is, you're both going to go back to the freighter and pilot it for me. There are goods inside the hold that I plan to fence. We're off to Nar Hudda.

Rax Tremira Rax Tremira

He'd stopped on a dime, and spun back to her. Peeking his head back through the doorway. Alina didn't say anything about that, but... Well, it was hard to tease him with a good time. "And when 'she', undoubtedly asks us why we're taking so long?" he asked, to which he would just shake his head. "Actually don't answer that... The uninformed man tells no lies.." he mused, again regarding the Latero once with a look of malice before turning back. Getting everything ready, he would wait until she was ready to undock, and let her lead them onto their next destination. He had to say, it was good working with Tara, he hoped they would shed much more blood together. Also he couldn't help but wonder...

Was she really about to sell stolen Hutt goods in the Hutts seat of power? This was going to get interesting... Again, no teasing Rax with a good time.

Tara was going to answer his question when he stopped her and said to forget it. He didn't want to know. Probably a wise idea. It would be her back that was going to get flogged not his. Tara wasn't worried about it. Alina hadn't given them any sort of time frame. She could always just say it took time to find the pirates.

After storing her stolen stolen goods away, Tara would head back up to the bridge and undock from the freighter. She gave coordinates to Rax over the communicator and then in a few minutes time the two were in hyperspace together. It wouldn't take them nearly as long to get from where they were to Hutt space as it had the first trip. But Tara had to admit it was much lonelier. At least Rax and the Latero could talk to one another. Assuming Rax hadn't tasked him with cleaning up the mess they had made. Actually...that's probably exactly what he had done.

Upon entering Nar Hudda space, Tara would give Rax the next set of directions and land deep in the dirtier parts of town. There she found a landing pad for herself, and the freighter would dock in a large open spaceyard. Tara would arrive shortly after the men had landed as she wasn't too far away. She did have to flag down a speeder which cost her some of those credits she'd plundered. Not a big loss.

"Roku!" Tara would say to a Rodian who came up to greet them. She gave the man a hug and then some sort of secret handshake only the two of them knew. She began to converse with him in Huttese, saying she'd found some questionable crates and needed to sell them. The Rodian -Roku- knew better than to ask questions. Tara would give Rax a smirk.

"Well. Let's start unloading them. My friend here is going to give us a modest price. I'll be damned if there isn't some spice in there. DId you happen to look through the cargo at all?"

Rax Tremira Rax Tremira

Ironically, Rax was getting to know the Latero better. Learning his name was Guff Kinto, and the pirates had actually captured him after a space battle while he was contracted to some place called the Elysium Empire. He'd heard of them loosely, but didn't know too much. After they had been in hyperspace, he was watching over what the Guff was doing, realizing very quickly he knew his stuff. It was a good idea to keep him alive. Not only could he fix just about anything, his knowledge of ships didn't stop at shuttles, he had worked on Star Destroyers for several Major Powers in the galaxy. Rax would of course let Tara know later.

Guff also happened to be very knowledgeable about parts, and the market on them; quickly suggesting several additions to The Starlight, and even suggesting certain tweaks to the ships computer. Rax didn't necessarily trust him yet, but acknowledged his passion for his craft (+5 to Mercantile haha). When they got to their destination, He exited the ship, and stayed by the loading ramp, folding his arms as Tara went about doing some secret handshake with a Rodian. He rolled his eyes at that, glancing over at Guff.

"Well, come on... You heard your Captain.." he said, idly he just... Felt off. He 'knew' Alina didn't know what they were doing, but for some reason he couldn't shake the feeling that... Hell, he didn't even know what the feeling was. It felt off though. He helped Guff with the crates, which indeed ranged from assorted parts, blasters, scattered munitions and cells, and what might have actually been a shipment of spice the pirates were running, as there was an unknown emblem printed on the large bags it was packaged in. He didn't think much of it. He just hoped no one would peg it as stolen.

Once done, he brushed his hands, and the front of his clothing, moving to sit on the ramp of the ship. "We gonna wait here, or can he wire the credits? You seem to trust him.. Roka? Roku, whatever you called him." he said, gesturing in the general direction the other had taken off with their goods in.

After passing over the creates from one ship to the docking yard, Tara would go to join Rax. While he was feeling nervous and anxious, Tara was feeling great. There was nothing that could go wrong in her book. She'd gotten a hefty price for some of the goods, the spice especially. She had a handful of credits now and more to come once payment was processed. IE, once he sold off the goods she'd get a portion of it. That's just how business would work.

"Nope. We're out of here. Let's gear up and go for a ride. Guffy? I want you to clean up those Emeici bikes. They're covered in sand and I want them looking spotless by the time we reach home." She then smiled to Rax and offered him her hand to help him stand up. "Congrats brother. You're officially a smuggler."

END THREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom