Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pilots, smugglers and explorers for space adventures

Sebastian Thel

S
Hello all!

I've recently re-worked my character into more of an explorer who works aboard starships. I'm looking for characters with a ship of their own who can join him on some space exploration and adventures into hostile planets.

I'm also looking for Sebastian to learn how to wield ranged weapons, if you're interested in teaching him a thing or two.

Anybody who is need of a navigator or engineer for a dangerous mission, sign up here!

Felicity would totally be up to hire some extra hands for her latest archaeological expedition. She could also teach him his way around a blaster.

So think space battles with primitive sentients who have just started traversing the stars all in the name of recovering lost knowledge and discovering new cultures. If you're interested in that sort of thing.

[member="Sebastian Thel"]

Sebastian Thel

S
[member="Felicity Skye"] Absolutely! That sounds like great fun!

Since this is your project and you have a better idea of what's going on, shall I leave it to you to start a thread?

Sebastian Thel

S
[member="Julian Valentine"] Bad guys are just fine! Makes for some great conflict IC.

At the moment I'm struggling with deciding on Sebastian's direction, but I think I'm looking for him to an engineer and general tech nerd. He's left the Empire and is in the process of setting up a work shop in the Outer Rim.

What if Julian is injured on a mission and Sebastian fixes his cybernetics? In return he teaches him how to use guns.

[member="Sebastian Thel"]
Not unlikely, either. Sounds excellent. He's already had his legs damaged in a recent fight. He'd need someone to fix that, as well as his helmet. Do you need me to set up the thread or will you? Note I am about to sleep then have work, so I'll be MIA for 18+ hours

Sebastian Thel

S
[member="Julian Valentine"] I have a few threads to start, so it would be great if you could start it.

I'll be going to bed shortly and won't be writing anymore until tomorrow, so you have plenty of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom