Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Pilgrimage to the Beginning

Wearing: Jedi Robes
Equipment: Lightsaber
Tag: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Taam followed Master Ike further into the temple, again taking in its unique structure and those that he past, Jedi, Arisen, droids. The place hummed not only with the Force but with activity.

The two Jedi, with the master's entourage, entered a large room packed with different items. The walls were lined with robes and outfits. The variety was astounding and most of them gave off a taste of the Force that imbued them. Taam was a bit taken back by the sheer inventory, but thankfully Master Ike offered one that would suit him. She indicated a Robe of the Wayward and a specialized survival kit. Finally she moved to retrieve a small case. He had heard of Force compasses but had never seen one.

"Master Ike, I'm very grateful for these."
His head bowed in respect. "I can already imagine how useful they will be." Receiving the highly valued supplies only nudged Taam closer towards reconciling with the Order. "If I can be of any service to you, I would be happy to help."

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Taam Moghul Taam Moghul

She bowed. "Most welcome and well as I tell everyone... just knowledge. Interesting things... the Jadeite sect of jedi go with rumors, legends... seeking the truth and working to better improve what there is. We have the economic watch circle for handling the credits... jedi who will work with the banks to keep the order funded and not requiring another government which can lead to conflicts of interest." She said it and there was a lot that they usually went into investigation but their search for the truth in the legends of the jedi had led them to places few others might understand. THey had outposts in other galaxies for the jedi, they had force technologies that were unseen for tens of thousands of years but were still thousands of years more advanced."

Taam nodded. The Jadeites were a small but highly focus and productive sect. Much had been entrusted to them, such as the First Temple, and what he had seen so far were a revelation of all the their undertakings. Seeing such roots of the Jedi Order, the Temple, the Tree, the repository and the other sites Master Ike had shown him, made a deep impression. It only moved Taam closer to making a decision on his role in the Order.

He stood still as an Arisen took his measurements for his robe fit. The gifted gear alone inspired him to rejoin the regular ranks. "Master Ike, what are your thoughts on the state of the Jedi? Are we united or not? Do the remaining Silvers and the NJO work well together, what of the enclaves? I am curious to hear your take on the nature of the Order these days." As a wanderer, Taam had visted many Jedi locations, but without a regular connection to Coruscant or Kashyyyk, he didn't have a good overview of the Order in general. He knew Master Ike would have thoughts on it.

Taam Moghul Taam Moghul

"The current state of the jedi is hopeful. I am not always agree with Valery Noble Valery Noble or Romi Jade Romi Jade or even Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser but as jedi they have always been above reproach. THe orders work much better together now then they have in the past. The New Jedi Order took in a number of Silvers when we returned the worlds to their governments and moved onto the HIgh PLane and extragalactic temples." She said it and the Silver Dawn was the furthest out the jedi or anyone had traveled... What was the strange area few could reach conventionally. Peridea and other galactic outposts that they were building. "I do not interact with them much but they know if they ever need it we have more then enough to aid them. We have developed ships as well as robes and equipment. The Jadeites sabers are some of the most advanced in terms of capability as old problems are solved with it like cortosis, beskar and even crab armor."

The Cathar Knight was encouraged to hear Master Ike's positive opinion of the state of the Order. Where his perception had been that the Order was very factionalized, it seemed that it was more accurate to say the Jedi were diversified. "I am encouraged to hear you say that. From the locations I have visited, each seems to have a specialty, even their own identity. I guess that strengthens us all as a whole." Taam mused. The Jadeites had a few areas of focus, which seem to work together, searching the past for old knowledge and using it to develop new technologies, as well as the means to fund such efforts. Taam was already benefiting from their work in the gifts Mastu Ike had offered to him.

"I've heard of Jadeite sabers, especially the Blade of Kashyyyk. I was raised there."
He patted the lightsaber hanging at his side. He had been trained in woodcarving by the Wookiees and crafted the hilt himself.

Taam Moghul Taam Moghul

"THe blade of kashyyyk." She grinned at that. "A beautiful design, it remains on the world waiting for a jedi able to lift it from the solarite stone it is embedded in." They had made the blade to inspire some of the padawans. You didn't need to be a master or have a great revelation to have a blade fashioned.. that it also held the spirit or a fragment of a bird from kashyyyk that seemed to be attuned to the world and the force itself... helped as well. The wood from the world was also a beautiful thing that could be seen. "We have that and there are a few others we have made, most of our blades are made to get a jedi out of various situations after the fact."

"Yes, I have seen the Blade in the stone." Taam replied a bit distantly. The Cathar Knight knew well of the Blade of Kashyyyk. He had seen it on a return visit to his home some time ago. At the time Taam could not help but wonder if one day he might be the Jedi worthy to free the beautiful wooden-hilted saber. But after his padawan was killed under his watch, he could not see how that was possible.

A small smile finally touched his muzzle. "Your sabers are renowned as some of the best ever designed, that's for sure." Taam added.

The Arisen had finished taking his dimensions and fitting him for the robes. Between the generosity of the Jadeites and Jonyna Si Jonyna Si offering her new mate gifts from her own company, Taam's equipment was finally getting the upgrade it lacked since distancing himself from the Order.

Thinking of all that has been accomplished on Ahch-To by the Jadeites from digging up lost treasures of the Jedi to developing the lastest tech, Taam grew pensive. "Master Ike, what inspires you for all of this remarkable work?"

Taam Moghul Taam Moghul

She looked at him and gave a moment. "Because I saw many perish of those I would call friends perish because it wasn't there. I watched struggle sure and it it shows what one can do but it is also difficult to see at times fellow jedi unable to do things." She said it and motioned for him to be able to walk with her. "Most do not remember what it was like. Iella, Ben, Je'gan even. Feena and Samara older friends long gone. When the jedi had to beg and plead with the Republic for a wormy apple because the senate did like to restrict things heavily. In some ways the Alliance Senate does the same but not as much. Companies have gotten better... technologies for food and equipment has progressed by leaps and bounds... We don't have to watch the light in people perish because of our inaction." She said the last distantly looking out at the waters.

The Master and Knight resumed their walk through the temple. The Grandmaster's tone had grown more solemn as she explained what motivated her work. Taam sensed the frustration with galactic governments and the lack of support for the Jedi that protected them, though her serene demeamor never waivered. Master Ike, if anything, exuded an aura of serenity.

She paused at an opening that once again looked out over the sea. Taam moved next to her as her gaze grew distant, reaching beyond the watery horizon. Her words spoke deeply of her commitment to life and the the Jedi. "...the light in people perish because of our inaction." Taam pondered the end of her comment. During his wandering, Taam's purpose was to do good, to do justice and to help those common citizens around him. And that was good. But Master Ike took the concept to a higher level, encompassing all Jedi in a call to action on a galactic level. Again, the woman's words pointed Taam at an inevitable return to the Order, to partake in the larger good done by the Jedi.

The Cathar's gaze turned to the sea as well. "You and the Jadeites have done many remarkable things to equip the Jedi. Now its time for Jedi like myself to take what you have given and commit fully to the Jedi cause." Taam had resolved that it was time to take what he had learned in his wanderings and return to fully serve the Order.

Taam Moghul Taam Moghul

She gave him a grin, it was her turn to think back and she could. "Look at me thinking on the past in some ways... But the Massive Leaps we have made come like most growth from tragedy and yes it will be up to you and other Jedi to bring what we have done and learned to the next generations. Learn it, refine it, evolve it." She offered a grin to that as she was thinking about it with a wider grin appearing. "Plus there are a few other things, the grand star maps of temples that we are looking to develop and the network of chorus in will do more. The arisen are a hive mind but the trees remember, the temples will remember the Jedi who pass through them."

"There is a lot to look forward to, then. And the Order will continue to progress. Its ironic that much of that progress is because of what we've learned of our past." Taam again looked out to the vast sea and the nearby dots of islands. His short visit had been very fruitful. The Cathar knight had come to some revelations and resolutions, in no small way thanks to Master Ike.

"Thank you again, Master Ike."
Taam turned to the Atrisian Jedi master, with a small bow. "I have taken enough of your time for today. I would like to take some time to meditate and take advantage of the unique presence of the Force here in the Temple." Taam continued, looking to make the most of his short visit before going to Coruscant and meeting up with Jonyna.

Taam Moghul Taam Moghul

She gave a nod of his head. "Feel free to explore as you want though be careful of the maidens Cave it is not always safe... mostly. THe one who resides there is elusive at times or will approach if she thinks you are interesting." She said it with a look at the ocean. "Even if you don't try sometimes you will find your way to its shores... a strange thing here on the world as I know the jedi shadows keep others away from Omean. THeir solitude until the councilor of first knowledge calls to them is important." SHe said it with a look when she rose up again into the air and was moving off through the air around the mountain.

Taam heeded Master Ike's words, the island was a mysterious place, at least to a stranger like him. The knight didn't want to run afoul of anything, or disturb that which was best left undisturbed. "Thank you again, Master Ike, may the Force be with you." The large Cathar concluded with a bow before the master turned and drifted off into the mist.

Taam remained on Ahch-To a couple days longer, exploring or simply taking advantage of the solitude. He would be ever grateful to Master Ike and the Jadeites. But the Cathar knight felt the pressing desire to keep his promise to Jonyna Si Jonyna Si and meet her at Coruscant. There, Taam would reconfirm his commitment to the Order and return to full involvement in the NJO.

COMPLETED​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom