Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Piece'a Junk

Anxious Breathing...
I haven't had to do this in so long...
tumblr_inline_nxx5ccZZet1sgm97w_500.gif
Hey!​
So, uh, I'm Kyra... And I haven't been open for Roleplay in over a year now...​
Blame [member='Connor Harrison']​
At any rate, I was wondering if anyone fancied writing?​
I'm a salvager/junker/mechanic... And as Connor likes to keep reminding me, part time Forcie too.​
Not that I want to use the damn Force.
Honestly I'd be open to any kind of thread. You can find more information about me in my biography, though it's a little out of touch as things have happened since it was first created... And I'm not good at keeping on top of it. My bad!​
Reply here, throw me a PM, however you feel comfortable. I'm trying to expand the small group of people I consistently write with (that number is at an ever so lowly 3!) so new member/old members I've yet to Roleplay with would be ideal too!​
I'm just gonna... Scurry back off to my ship now...​
Please Roleplay With Me

[member='Valiens Nantaris']

RUDE!

I've been writing Kyra continually for the past year I'll have thee know! She's the only character I didn't blow off. I was just writing her solely with Connor!

*grumpy face*

Galen Adina

Medic, Professor, and Jedi.
[member="Kyra Sol"]

If you want to thread with me I could either be an antagonizing person if you want to do one with my Sith http://starwarsrp.net/topic/93563-jorryn-kallis/ or I could be a friend with this character. He's just become a Jedi after some soul-searching and I would love to get him in a couple threads, I can give you more detail of his background since I haven't gotten around to finishing the biography.

[member="Galen Adina"]

Either or. Though they couldn't be pre-existing friends as Kai only has one of those... :p Or we could work out to do both, since it would be interesting to see Kai in the presence of a Sith... Or a Jedi for that matter. She only trusts one Force User in the entire Galaxy!

None taken! I'm frankly with you on that (why are they all so DANG condescending and think they know what's best for everyone else? They could at least *ask* sheesh).

I have no idea what right now but we should thread if nothing else to complain about them.

[member="Irajah Ven"]

Oh right?

"We're trying to help you... But in the meantime, let's destroy all your homes and bring war to your doorstep! And don't you dare think of practising a different religion!"

Hypocrites.

I like you :)

[member="Kyra Sol"] YES UGH

My favorite so far are between "We're going to lock you up, for your own good of course," and "For your safety, I should probably wipe your memory."

wth?

::Massive eyeroll::

You seem like good people. You get a Doctor stamp of approval.

I have an idea for a thread but it could also involve more people! Let me PM you and see if you are in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom