Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Piece by Piece - TSE Dominion of Hex AO-18

Secondary Objective: Wait Patiently
Wearing: Appropriate Desert Attire
Tags: [member=Dubiety]

Ryder stood atop the wall made out of clay, violetblue eyes settled upon the many soldiers which surrounded the outskirts perimeter of the settlement. His teeth gritted together as he had empathy for why people would fear the Empire solely for their military might - being on the opposite side of the giant almagamations of metal alloys and energy weaponry was a harrowing sight. A sight capable of demoralizing many of the opposition before they even begin firing upon them. He understood how much damage would be done in a matter of minutes - The Badlanders would not hold up in the slightest should they decide to decline the proposition Ryder had.

He knew that, regardless of the outcome, he would have to suffer some form of consequence.

But he was ready for it. Due to his newfound connection to the priest, he was able to convince multiple tk'skquas to settle their differences. It was for the better, in his mind; peaceful Kamarians could be an excellent addition to the workforce of the Empire. The tk'skquas of the Badlands were more resilient than the mountain states, and their need for supplies were extremely low. It could take them up to a month to show signs of dehydration, meaning it's more reasonable to not take them in as slaves to the Empire. They'd require the same amount of provisions as slaves, but you'd not have the risk of internal conflict by putting them in extremely poor circumstances. Give them a home with water, and they would never consider betraying you.

He shook his head in shame. Did the Empire not have the knowledge in regards to the planetary cult? Or did they just simply not want to gather intelligence once they realized they could resolve the conflict by wiping half of the populus? He was told that the Sith relied upon emotions, something that has to be explored thoroughly in order to understand. Ryder figured that they'd have the same discipline to explore the possibilities to their fullest. Maybe he was right, and they simply didn't care to put their minds to it. If it was the case, the respect he developed through Kahlil's explanations would be vanquished.

His eyes noticed a figure moving past of the Imperial Forces, motioning towards the direction where Ryder was. He recognized it right away the moment he could feel the rhythm of his lungs and heart. His expression stiffened as he could feel the soles of his boots crunch against the sand and pebbles beneath him, getting closer towards the village. Once he could see the mask with clarity, he raised his voice in order to speak, since the distance was close enough for him to be heard properly.

"Where are those husks that followed you around?" His expression did not falter in the slightest, at least not until he was given an answer.

Darth Thuyrn

D
His fist connected squarely with the slave's jaw, dislocating it and sending the haggard woman reeling backward only to trip over some power cabling and fall right on her rump. A flick of his wrist brought the vibrating coil of energy right through her midsection, opening her belly to the open air as blood and intestines pushed up through the wound. Another slave armed with a blaster rifle tipped with a vibro-bayonet fired several shots at the Sith Lord, but the Pau'an flung himself into a roll behind several crates to avoid the blasts. Dust puffed up from the crates as they were launched at high velocity towards the armed slave, pinning him against the far wall with a grotesque crunch.

But as Thuryn dismantled the second bomb, an explosion ripped through the third and final support cable anchoring the facility to the rim of the volcanic caldera. The facility pitched to one side as the balance was thrown into disarray by the sudden removal of one of the three supports. But the facility did not fully collapse, not with the other two supports still fully operational and uncompromised.

Nonetheless, it lit a fire in Thuryn's belly at the indignation. He vowed to hunt down every last slave on this outpost and cut them to bloody pieces, even if they had surrendered.

There would be no mercy.

Objective: BYOO - Kamar
Nearby: [member="Ryder Zeshatt"]

"Somewhere I'm sure. They tend to follow me, like some lost puppy I happened to feed." As if on cue the husks appeared, stepping behind their master. Dubiety's expressionless mask focused on his ally, hiding any of his facial ticks from being seen. He wasn't annoyed at Ryder's disappearance. Part of their agreement was Ryder's freedom to do as he desired within Sith rule. Still, what had driven him away, and what brought back this sense of hostility Duby thought lost during their last meeting.

"A side effect of the staff unfortunately. I couldn't care less about having some undead thralls following me around, but to empower the staff the ritual makes them. Does that bother you?"

His Will, Among the Stars
Objective I: Survive.
Nearby: [member="Erin Tenel"], [member="Darth Banshee"], [member="Darth Thuyrn"]
Post Number V

He heard them talk, heard them move, but he couldn't risk opening his eyes. He needed the element of surprise if he was going to have any chance of surviving the next couple of minutes.

Unfortunately, the rebellious slaves seemed to have reached a consensus. One that no longer required keeping him amongst the ranks of the living. They had taken his pistol, of that he was sure, but they hadn't bothered with his dagger. He couldn't blame them, as it looked largely ceremonial. Looks, however, could so often be deceiving.

Before he could make his move, there was a violent explosion in the distance, then the entire facility shook and tilted. Eyes snapping open, he caught onto a maintenance pipe near the floor, managing to hold on until the shaking calmed down. The slaves and the lieutenant hadn't been so fortunate, their bodies having slammed into the wall - now tilted at an angle that made it almost even with the floor, the corridor titled at an odd "V" angle.

All but snarling with aggression, he let himself fall, slamming into one of the recovering slaves. They had taken his blaster, but he had always been better with the blade. Alchemised blade shimmering in the flickering lights, he drove it through his victim's chest, the supernaturally sharp edge tearing through flesh and bone alike with frightening efficiency. Shambling toward the second slave, he tackled her, blade flashing crimson as he finished her off in a similar manner.

Three, there had been three. Panting heavily, he spun around, coming face to face with a blaster pistol. Well, this was familiar. "Fething bastard! They just... they just wanted to be free." Gazing into the human's hateful eyes, he knew that his time was limited. "I'd make you suffer, but we're better than you. That doesn't mean I..." The poor bastard never did get to finish his sentence, but his sudden scream spoke volumes, as did the familiar looking blade thrust cleanly through his ankle. Devaronian blood-poison. He wouldn't wish it on his worst enemy, which was why he was quick to finish the man off.

This... this mess wasn't why he had signed up. He had wanted to restore the rule of law, to help people, damn it. Forcing himself to calm down, he spent a few moments listening to the hammering of his own heart. Not this, not now. He was an officer. Officers didn't freak out, they didn't panic. Officers kept going, they led by example. He managed to get a half-way convincing smile onto his lips, before pulling the lieutenant to her feet. "I believe I owe you my life... now get moving. If you need motivation, imagine the look on Lieutenant Obdris' face once he realizes you have more live combat experience than most of his marines."

u1hJDU7.png
Objective I - Kadavo
Blood and death had engulfed the inside of the facility even before the Imperial forces arrived, even before the Sith sought to bring their own brand of order to the situation. That surprised Er'in as she advanced through the corridors with her small party, lightsaber deflecting bolts of fire from escaped slaves and the scared guards alike.

But then, it shouldn't have, she just didn't come from a background that allowed her to imagine that anyone trapped within such confines would do anything other than fight to escape - even if that required temporary alliance. Despite her rank and the things she had done, she'd never personally witnessed what a sentient being who has been pushed to their limits can do when exposed to such suffering.

"How do we seek to believe we can contain such perfect madness?" She commented, almost softly, ignoring the looks from the two people behind her.

We don't, she thought to herself, we grow it and use it, then we dispose of it when we're done. A dangerous seed to plant, one that will one day consume us - that is the nature of the Dark Side.

But not today, she did not feel like being the victim.

The facility rocked from a nearby explosion as somewhere above a pilot scored a direct hit on something vital, and for a moment flame filled the corridor. Er'in doubted anyone in here was worth saving, but...

... there. Fear and determination, not the animal outrage and violence of the slaves an Imperial, doubtless. She'd encountered enough of the Legions to respect their dedicated focus, and to know it when she felt it.

"This way!" She turned abruptly at an intersection, a swirling storm of lightning engulfing several people - they weren't slaves any longer, for the last few moments of their life they'd be free - who were holding a makeshift barricade against the attackers.

Behind her the others followed as she plunged into the facility, heedless of her own personal danger - tactically a containment procedure was much more effective, but the Dark Side followed where her passions lead and today her passions lead her deeper into the mad slaughterhouse the facility had become.
[member="Darth Thuyrn"] | [member="Darth Banshee"] | (approaching) [member="Zeric Parcra"]

Secondary Objective: Wait Patiently
Wearing: Appropriate Desert Attire
Tags: [member=Dubiety]
Individuals Approaching: [member=Joycelyn Zambrano] | [member=Jahangir Zambrano]

Ryder had to do his best not to growl at Kahlil as he spoke in a way which signified that he hadn't even thought twice about how he would react when those husks rose. It was difficult for him to allow words to leave his body, since he knew that it would be extremely easy for him to spout hostile nonsense out of agitation - but he couldn't afford to do something like that. There were more lives than him at stake. His voice was darker than usual, since he could only contain himself so much. "I... Yes. It does." He let out a sigh, palms clenching into fists. "I told you before, what's dead should stay dead. This..." he gestured towards one of the husks through nodding. "...Is something I despise. It's no different from what that white-haired freakshow did."

His head lowered itself down and his left foot tapped twice upon the clay structure beneath him, his body tensing for a mere moment before relaxing. His body was practically signaling that he gave up. "But it's fine. You can't control whether or not it occurs. Just... put them down again when it happens. Please." He let his gaze fall back upon one of the two walking corpses, his body somehow finding the capacity to shiver despite the immense heat of the sun kissing the area.

Ryder then focused his attention towards the forces surrounding the village. He knew they weren't going to vanish anytime soon, and he'd expect the superior leading the assault to arrive within a few minutes time. "I have a favor to ask of you." He then looked over his shoulder at the large cluster of Kamarians, many of them being extremely cautious - and afraid. "These things don't have to die or be enslaved. There'sa an easy solution to make them useful without putting them through a torturous process."

He allowed his gaze to finally settle back on the figure of Kahlil, his stiff expression being exchanged with a posture of diligence. "All they need is a planet which has water in it. They only have to drink once every moon-cycle, so it'd cost us next to nothing." His left hand began to gesture along with what he was saying, since he was speaking in earnest. "Saving them from this dry world would make their species indebted for eternity. Your Zambrano siblings will arrive soon enough, and I doubt I can convince them on my own. And I'd probably die afterwards."

He leant forward slightly on the wall formation, allowing his tone to shift into a more sinister one, reminiscent of a discussionthey had once before. "You once told me to join you, or die." A small smile appeared on his face, drenched with the same emotion as his voice, but the facade hid a somber man, worried for what could happen to those behind him. "Now I tell you to join me, or I die."

Objective: 1
Allies: [member="Erin Tenel"] [member="Zeric Parcra"] [member="Darth Thuyrn"]

Her troops had landed, and with fighters help they secured the top of the facility. The fighting for open ground was short and brutal, what remained was driven underground. She looked around at the deverstion, of her swift attack had wrought on the rebelling slaves, it pleased her greatly. She then had the regimental colonel come up to her, The landing zone is secure, my grace. He bowed slightly as he said it. She was the first Queen of Serenno, but they taken it to quite well. The colonel was a noble, she thinks he was baron, thus the new order gave him more power, and wealth. She turned to him and replied in commanding voice, Contact the ship, and tell them to ferry the rest troops down here. Then get your men to find every entrance down there, I want none coming up, behind us as we go in. She knew some of her fellow sith was already down there, and that had stopped her just gassing the lot of them. As she did not want to kill loyal subject the empire, but she did not want the enemies escaping ether. The colonel replied Yes my grace. He then went to his radio operator, and relaid the order. The drops ships began to make there may back to space. This time the clocks where not activated, as the area was secure. The AA guns where controlled by her men, and her men where now guarding the entrances into the tunnels underground. This and not very long from know, she would full brigade of troops here. Then they go down and end this little rebellion, though she do it now if the others had not got down, she just gas the lot of them.

She surveyed the battle field, and smiled her men done some excellent work. They where also guarding some of slaves who survived, no doubt there lives would be forfeit now anyway. The only real question was when and how many, as [member="Darth Carnifex"] did not like people rebelling no matter what there station is. She wondered how he would order there deaths, and should she be merciful and have them shot now. She decide they where not worth that level of mercy, she would let him or some he appoints to decide.

Objective: BYOO - Kamar
Nearby: [member="Ryder Zeshatt"] [member="Joycelyn Zambrano"] [member="Jahangir Zambrano"]

"Ah, is that all?" Dubiety glanced over his shoulder at the husks, and waved his hand. Lightning flashed from his fingertips, scorching the withered beings and in but a moment they were ash, returned to their death. That was a simple matter all together. But what was next, far less so. His siblings all had their own mindset, and more importantly as a fresh acolyte hiding in a mask, there was little he could do to convince them of anything.

"You've certainly dug yourself in a bit of a hole though. The Princess of Dromund Kaas demanded their deaths. To go against her is to go against an Emperor's heir. I can try to convince them of the worth of having these.. Beings serve the Empire willingly. But don't hold your breath. Just keep your head down and let me do the talking, as a Sith to other Sith hopefully they'll approve."

Darth Thuyrn

D
The main doors of the facility opened, Darth Thuryn emerging from the shadows dragging a limbless corpse behind him as he walked. In the time since the explosion had taken out the third support, Thuryn tracked down the ringleader of the slave rebellion and ensured that he couldn't run away from the justice of the Emperor. With a heave, he tossed the mutilated body of the slave ringleader out onto the now secure landing platform.

Though horrible ruined, the ringleader still drew breath as his limbless body tumbled across the durasteel.

"Give him to the Saaraishash, see what they can peel from his pitiful little mind."

And with that, Darth Thuryn boarded one of the Imperial transports and took his leave from Kadavo, the work he had been sent to carry out finished. He would report his success to the Emperor himself when the time came.

Kamar, Badlands.

The attack was over almost as quickly as it had begun.

Bodies lay littered on the ground, but more yet were herded into groups and held at blaster point as the sergeants quartered the population. Colonel Zambrano's orders demanded a swift victory, and what some would call unlawful tactics, but not complete extermination. They were there to break the morale of the Kamari rebellion and place the planet under Imperial rule without wiggle room or terms other than complete and utter surrender from both factions.

As far as SL2222 knew or cared, those were the orders.

These things were not citizens, they had no lawful protection. In time, perhaps they would, but first they would be brought low, destroyed so that they could be rebuilt..

He held his blaster trained on the group as he herded them together. Behind him, the buildings smouldered and bodies were drawn together in piles before they too were incinerated; in part, it was to prevent disease, but the presence of the vahla priests also made it clear that this was a sacrifice. Kir had seen the Vahla before. They were... Strange, even among Sith. Tall, thin, obsessed with fire.

He didn't like looking at them, but he did like having them around.

"Section E-41 secured."

The metal monsters and the armoured troops of the Sith-Imperial legion marched on, through village standing or empty, until the order was given otherwise.

His Will, Among the Stars
Objective I: Survive.
Allies: [member="Erin Tenel"] | [member="Darth Banshee"], [member="Darth Thuyrn"]
Post Number VI

Fire and death. The facility had descended into fire and death.

Screams, shooting, and small explosions echoed off metal walls, melding together into a haunting melody only a Sith could be crazy enough to appreciate. In the chaos, he had lost track of his position, had no idea how to find the convenient little shuttle bay. Even so, they kept moving.

The fighting grew closer, which was boon and bane all in one nasty little package. Safety was close, so close, but to get to it they would have to go through the worst of it. Either that or hunker down and hope the fighting would pass them by. Before he could decide on a course of action, the pair of ragged officers passed a corner, coming face to face with a group of very well-armed, very nervous, slaves. Even as he pulled himself - and the lieutenant with him - back behind cover, a few blaster shots rang out, one grazing his leg, tearing through his uniform and singing the skin beneath.

Hissing in pain, his desperate mind raced. He might be able to outrun them, but the lieutenant - her blaster-scorched left arm hanging limply from he shoulder - was in no condition for any major exertions. Worse yet, he ... interrupting his current line of thought, the crackle of lightning and several screams of pain could be heard, followed by the firing of blasters and then silence. The smell of charred flesh and ozone reaching his nostrils, he peeked beyond the corner once more, coming face to face with what could only be a Sith. Or so he assumed, based on her clothing (and it was clothing, not armour), the elaborate tattoos covering her skin, and the mix of awe and fear in the faces of those who had followed her into battle.

Carefully moving forward under the even gaze of Legionnaires, the pair made themselves known, and quite a sight they were. Both wore naval uniforms, rumpled, charred, and covered in the blood of multiple species. He leaned slightly on his uninjured leg, while the Mirialan in turned leaned against him, her half-glazed eyes - she still hadn't fully recovered from whatever had been in that Zygerrian medkit, though it seemed to have nullified most of the pain - and the gruesome state of her left arm making the reason for such informality self-evident. Even so, he managed a semi-crisp salute, almost managing to hide a wince when he accidentally stretched his injured leg. "My Lady. You're a sight for sore eyes."

u1hJDU7.png
Objective I - Kadavo

The wounded officer offered her a salute, which seemed somewhat preposterous to Er’in, not only was he much larger than her, but he also was a member of the Legion, and she... was not.

Well. Perhaps today that did not matter, this was undoubtedly the one the Force had lead her to, and she was reasonably certain no other Imperial survivors lived in the facility areas still controlled by the slaves - and from the shift she felt around her, both in the tempo of battle and the Force, that area was going to be encircled and ground into nothing soon enough.

There was a pause, longer than it took to consider those thoughts, then she returned the salute with grace, if not military efficiency- it was not as if she was used to courtesy from officers in the military, simply not... the way the Imperial forces offered it.

“You are blessed, commander. Your strength of will was a beacon that the Sith could follow, rely on it in future, master your fear and I have no doubt you will ascend to high rank.”

Or die trying, but that went without being said. She looked to his more injured companion, then gestured her pilot forward.

“See to the commander, Lieutenant, while I see to his companion. I do not like the colour she is turning and it does not do to lose skilled survivors to bad bacta.”

A single step took her closer, then she laid one hand gently upon the officers bare skin.

“This,” She said mildly. “Will hurt, but rest assured it hurts me as much as you.”

From the scream that echoed up, compared to her own gritted teeth and the suddenly weeping blood from her scars, it seemed somewhat unlikely. Even if it was true. The wounded woman doubled up, choked off the scream to vomit up a vile liquid, then straightened up looking both well, and surprised that she was so.

“See a medic anyway. I am not one. Now, it seems like resistance is faltering, let us clear and secure this area, then you can report your situation to command.”

She touched her own comm.

“All Imperial representatives still living have been secured.” She broadcast. “Anyone remaining is in revolt, or a traitor. We may complete the purge.”

[member="Darth Thuyrn"] | [member="Darth Banshee"] | (with) [member="Zeric Parcra"]

Objective: Objective III, crush the rebels
Allies: [member="Cara Dalgas"]
Enemies: Recusant Empire Forces

"So tell me, Vice Admiral," Amseth gloated, "If the traitors only sent you out here with a skeleton force, surely it means they're keeping the bulk of their forces in reserve, no? Perhaps, planning for an invasion?"

The Vice Admiral didn't respond, which was as expected. Amseth's grip around his throat didn't leave much room for maneuvering.

"But that brings up a question of its own: are they preparing to invade, or be invaded?"

Again, no verbal response. But his instinctual emotional response told Amseth a considerable degree.

"Enlightening." Amseth applied some strategic pressure and in no time at all the prisoner was unconscious. Amseth let go, prompting him to collapse onto the ground in a heap. The adjudicator produced a pair of stun cuffs and bound the prisoner before lifting him up telekinetically and handing him off to the nearest Executioner. The droid gracelessly carried the prisoner over its shoulder. Amseth, meanwhile, began to call in his orders to the Square Hammer.

"Have a unit of Executioners secure the hangar, no one leaves this ship until I do. Keep an eye on the allied frigate, I don't want them to pull a fast one." The order complete, he turned to his cohort. "Right then, time to go," he declared.

Lark

Saint of the Damned
Objective: Discover my sibling's past
Nearby: No One

"Are you going to kill me?" Fii Chye asked. They sat away from the auction, in a private room Lark reserved in the chance he'd meet someone who he needed to speak with. How fortuitous that he'd come face to face with the only person in the galaxy that might know what happened to his brother.

Lark was silent for a few moments. He could hear the price of slaves rise outside, the bids grew larger and tensions between buyers grew. "Yes," he said quietly. "But if you tell me what I need to know, I promise you, I will make it quick. Painless. It'll be like falling asleep."

Fii began sobbing, and Lark said nothing. It must be frightening, knowing that you were face to face with the end. She had come here to buy slaves, something she had probably done hundreds of times. It was routine, business as usual. Within a few minutes, she'd be dead. All of that work, all of those crimes she committed, none of them would mean a thing. She'd perish and the galaxy would instantly forget she ever existed. "I swear, I don't know where your siblings are!"

Sighing, Lark took a sip of wine. "Perhaps not right now, you don't. But you have some kind of notion, don't you? You believe you can delay the inevitable, that by hiding what you know you'll stave off my wrath. Survive long enough to escape. You'll tell me what I need to know." He set his glass of wine down, and slowly walked towards where Fii sat, shaking hysterically. "I want you to know all of this could have been avoided," he continued, speaking almost somberly. "It could have ended differently."

He put his hand on Fii's forehead, and subject her to the same horrors he felt when his brother left him. He struck at the most vulnerable parts of her mind, overloading them with nightmarish visions and hellish thoughts. Every infernal deed Lark had ever done, every monstrous truth about him, he forced her to witness. Her screams were like nails on a chalkboard, horrible and hair-raising. Lark watched her with eyes devoid of pity. Fii was nearly manic, her mind was slowly flayed into thousands of mutilated pieces.

Just before she broke completely, Lark released his heinous grip, leaving the implication unspoken. She could tell him what he wanted to know, or he'd continue, taking as long as he needed.

"Your father," Fii began through gasping breaths, "Was in trouble with a local gang. I don't know what he did, I swear. They hired me to take his daughter as payback. So I sent some thugs, and they took her. I didn't tell them to kill your father."

Lark nodded, beckoning her to continue. He picked up his wine once more, taking an innocent sip. With tears streaming down her face, Fii continued. "I gave your sister to the slavers, but I kept tabs on her. She was only a child, hardly a year old. They took her to Typha-Dor, sold her to some noble family who groomed young women as entertainers. I don't know what happened after that, please..."

"And my brother?"

"The weapons deal we set up was never going to go through. I was in deep with some slavers, and the two of you were remarkable. So I took him, and I used every method at my disposal to force him to tell me where you were. But he never broke, so I sold him too. I don't know where he was taken, but it doesn't matter because he wasn't there long. He broke free within a month, and after that his trail went cold." She stopped, shedding the final tears of her life. "You two... were miracles. Together, you both could do anything you wanted. Is it... is it to late for me to apologize for all that I've done?"

Lark gently wiped away her tears with his thumb. "Of course not," he whispered.

"I'm so sorry."

Lark gripped her throat with the Force, choking her into unconsciousness. The apology was directed towards Lark and his family, but it should be directed towards the entire galaxy. She took away his family, everything that happened to him was only possible because of her actions. In a way, she might have caused the monster within him to grow and fester. Fii was responsible for all of the deaths Lark had caused, and would continue to cause.

Stepping off his shuttle onto Bastion, Fii Chye obediently walking at his side, Lark contemplated everything he had learned. He finally had some threads to chase, and some revelations to dig through. He finally knew where his sister had gone, and he learned that his brother didn't abandon him like he originally believed. Quite the opposite, he saved Lark from suffering the same fate. How that would affect his mindset going forward, Lark couldn't say. He had quite a bit of thinking to do.

But that could wait until he disposed of what remained of Fii Chye. People nearby stopped and stared in horror at what Lark had done to her, what she had become. A Kragien Dreg, a pathetic soul whose mind was broken beyond salvation, hardly capable of speech or advanced thought. For the rest of her days she'd wander around a prison yard, forced to relieve the same horrid memories and visualizations Lark placed in her head during the interrogation, unable to scream, left alone with her despair. Lark hummed a sweet tune, guiding Fii towards where she'd spend her final years wallowing in anguish and sorrow.

C a r a _ D a l g a s

Take Custody of the Vice Admiral
Objective | Board and Neutralize Flagship

Cara and her squad of Dragoons would promptly arrive at the bridge as Amseth had concluded his brief interrogation of the Vice Admiral, cutting off his path with their weapons at rest as the Captain stepped forward to speak. " Captain Dalgas of the Third Legion serving under General Vexen. We've contacted you about our presence prior to our arrival on this vessel. We are under orders to take Vice Admiral Pielleo into custody for interrogation as this is a military matter and not under the jurisdiction of a civil branch like yours. Your cooperation in this matter is appreciated and your assistance duly noted... " Cara's Autokrator would rest in her hands as she looked down at Amseth, a full foot taller than him, her suit's height giving her an imposing presence. She was fully intent on taking the Vice Admiral into her custody and made it blatantly clear that she would not take no for an answer. There were only four individuals that she took orders from, those being the Emperor himself, his defacto second in command Darth Prazutis, Supreme General Mallear and General Vexen, all of whom ranked higher than the Sith Knight and Adjudicator that stood before her.

Another beep would sound inside of Cara's helmet as Lieutenant Kaito informed her that his squad had arrived and were awaiting their departure from the vessel that they would subsequently detonate from a safe distance once all assets had been extracted. Cara would return a series of signals to the Lieutenant with his instructions as she eyed the Executioner droids, her gaze turning to the one holding the Vice Admiral before returning to Amseth. Her helmet gave no indication of her expression, but she carried herself with an aura of authority and confidence.

---

[member="Amseth Typho"]

Objective II: Settle disputes by military might.
Allies: Joycelyn Zambrano
Iasha Rha Iasha Rha

As made to the next village along the Sargent Renth and his squad of legionnaires Began moving the buildings to the active resistance and setting fire to buildings and those within them Colton reviled in flames and anguished screams of those set a blazed "For the Empire!" he bellowed before shooting a child running out of one buildings and caving man chest with his massive one-handed Vibro hammer and sicking thud and man ran out to retrieve his daughters' body "I do love my job, finish the sweep and clear and bun the buildings as you go boys I'm gonna have with elders of this Dwang hole." he made his way toward the main building were the elders hastily tried organized them people in a fighting force but the disorganization meant they were easy prey for the legions training and the pure unadulterated brutally of Renth and his squad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom