Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phrikest Raid Ever (Aldeeran)

[member="Corvus Romanov"]

A hour later, they were only half way there. "It doesn't matter, the fact is, if Darth Isolda is there, I have a unfinished business that needs finishing. So let me ask you this, a woman, who has sacrificed millions, women, children, and men, does that person deserve a trial? I think not, there are those who go too far, and death is the only way to stop it. Living said person alive would be a insult to those who died by said hands. Justice is to give equal punishment due to the victim's oppressor."

“Yes the do.” He smiled at his answer and felt the Dark jedi growing angry. “You cannot be judge, jury and executioner. If you are you will be just like them. If she shows up we will deal with her and bring her to trial even if we have to march into the republic to do it.” He pulled out a small crystal that he used for meditation. He would need it after this conversation to realign himself. “Now what would happen if someone looked at you and said that you deserved to die for what you did? I do believe there is good in everyone. If you don’t this is a point of contention between us.”

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo pondered the thought for awhile, "I would fight for my life, as I am indeed charged with murder, sabotage, treason, and much more." He shook his head, "Is it so easy to piss you off? You know......grey jedi arnt supposed to just worry about trials, sometimes actions much be acted then, and there."

“I am not pissed but going into a battle saying, ‘I will kill those in my way,’ is not practical. I will try to not kill unless I have to. I always strive to disarm and restrain my enemies. “ Corvus sat holding the small stone the smoothness comforting. “I do not give into my emotions either way.”

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo, being the Vahla he is, cursed under his breath about Jedi, and got up to check on his men, "How we doing guys?" He asked. They all looked up at him with worried eyes. The sergeant spoke up, and spoke. "We're a little nervous sir, we've never been off planet for missions, and we read the report." Romeo grabbed the man's shoulder. "It's going to be okay, remember your training, and make sure to watch each other's back."

Corvus looked out at vastness of space soon Aldeeron came into view. “Oh this place is fallen to the darkside fast.” He returned to his seat. “Oh this is going to end just fine. We need two cases of phrick and we can all leave.” Corvus wrapped his arm in his cloak and fingered his meditation stone. “All for one and one for all.”
[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo turned his head, and cocked it with a brow raised. "We're jedi..well..you're a jedi...we're not musketeers." He patted his man's back. He turned to his pilot, "Land us about a mile from the mine facility." He said, and moved back to Corvus. "We don't really need to kill people, we need to make this as quiet as possible."

Corvus laughed as they began to land. “Hey you were the one that was wanting to kill people!” Smiling once they were on the ground he went to the back doors and lowered door. “Alright lets get this show underway if we are quick enough we can be in and out without the sith being the wiser.” He pulled his saber with his right hand and pointed toward the path to the mine. “Shall we Romeo? Or do you need to have your hand held?”

[member="Romeo Sin"]

As he walked with Corvus, he stood next to him, and listened to the grey jedi. He lifted his hands, and looked up at his friend. "Well, I have both hands...so do you need your hand held?" The Shadow Empire troopers all stood up in at once, checked their rifles, and other equipment, and followed suit behind Romeo. "Alright guys, scout ahead of us, check in every ten minutes with a report." He places his mask on his face, a small HUD appeared along with coms for the soldiers.

“OH low blow.” He followed the troopers and pulled his hood up. “Well we havn’t been noticed at least. That is all we need is to fall into an ambush.” He listened to the forests and used the force to sence for other sentient life. “Seems clear at least.”

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"It's Aldeeran...what did you expect?" He slid a hood up, but had no robes, just his normal attire.The men ran ahead, running in a three man squad about ten feet apart from each other. Romeo removed his saber, feeling it's weight in his hand, it felt good. "Keep it quiet man, they hear all." He said as he checked on his men. "What do you see?" They were running about ten meters ahead of them. "It's clear so far, there's a few civilians, they look pretty miserable, they're working the mines it seems, break time? We're not sure. There's a few guards, nothing special. We can take em out sir." Romeo shook his head. "No, keep going, set up a watch point about another ten more meters."

Corvus nodded. “Leave them. One day we will liberate this planet again. Today is not that day though.” Moving deeper inside the brush the jedi wandered the path kneeling and checking machinery tracks. “They are mining something here and moving it. Probably phrick but what are they doing with it? This will not bode well for us.” Standing once again He pulled his light saber and looked ahead. “There is that disturbance again.”

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Indeed we will." Romeo knelt beside Corvus, checking out the marks on the ground. "Seems like...they've got a supply storage maybe?" He cocked his head, and studied the tracks destinations. "Efficiently, the best idea would be having a Phrik storage..what do you want to do, take on the storage, or the mine?"

“We take the storage there will be more guards. The mine is the weak spot.” He pointed with his human hand. “The storage is good to know for Intel.” He smiled and went to the edge of the clearing there were a few guards at the mines entrance. “Come on let’s see if we can go lead them to the storage facility.” Stepping up he was greeted with the drawing of guns. Corvus focused his mind making a connection with the two soldiers. He felt their will power and could sense they know they had to guard the mine. He also sensed a weakness that seemed to be inherent in the mass of the entire soldiers core for the sith and even the republic. This is what he pushed on. He gave a slight wave of his hand and said, “There is a disturbance at the storage facilities.” He felt them sway under the suggestion. “You need to go assist them two jedi fugitives are attempting to steal the Phrik.”

[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Corvus Romanov"] [member="Darth Vidar"]

They pretty much bowed, and ran off to the storage. "You know, that's not the last ones right?" He said as he walked up behind Corvus, and shook his head. "Could have just knocked them out." He walked around him, and headed into the mine. "Hurry up, we need to get moving."

Corvus nodded pushig his hood back. “Yeah once they realize there are no jedi we will be surrounded.” He looked down the mine and said, “Come on there is a darkness coming I can feel it and I do not really want to be on this planet when it gets here.” He looked at the walls and placed his hand on it using the force he could feel life forms in the mine. “We are going to do a little good too. There are people here they are fearful.”

[member="Romeo Sin"]

@Corvus
Removing the hood, and turning to look at Corvus, "And how to expect us to free these people without them going back into slavery jedi? The ship can barely hold us all......No...are you thinking of...attacking Alderaan? I am not sending..never mind, lets go." He said, and continued to walk in. The light above gave small illuminations to the walls, and ground. Beams held the walls up, with rebars holding the ceiling up. Small buzzing sounds could be heard ahead, with talking, and other machinery noises.

“No course not. That brings you into war.” Corvus walked slowing his pace as the came to main area of operation. There were people chained to machinery and working on extracting Phrik from the veins that were still producing the rare mineral. On the floor were cases of the ore still needing refined. “I only a case of bars you do the math while I help free these people.” Igniting his saber he spun the blade getting a feel for the weight and showing off a little before he cut the shackles off the people in the immediate area. “Go find a faction fighting the sith and get their help. Tell them help is on the way.”

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo sighed with a grunt, and continued on wards. "Damn it..I hate math..a case of ingots.." He said as he looked around for where the ores would be kept. When he finally found the cage locked up, he cut it open with his saber, and pulled the gate open. Waling in, he took note that the ores were all different sizes, and rubbed the back of his head. "Damn it.." He said. There was a device for transporting the ore up to the surface, it was some sort of hover wagon thing. It was rounded on the bottom with a repulsor lift, and small walls on all four corners to hold the cases in place. Romeo , using the force, began to tk each crate into the wagon. Essentially, only four fit in there in the end, and he, but started to pour the crates into the wagon, trying to get as much as possible, when he returned, the wagon was overflowing to the brim, and some pieces fell out as he walked to Corvus, guiding the wagon behind him.

Corvus Nodded and said, “I think that’s more than enough.” He turned his saber off and watched the slaves run off. “Lets go before the guards get back on post.” Getting behind the wagon he said, “Go ill use the force to help you move the cart. You may want to get your men to move the ship.” He held his saber in his mechanical arm. And pushed the cart with a little difficulty. “Damn this is heavy.”

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom