Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phrikest Raid Ever (Aldeeran)

[member="Corvus Romanov"]

For the second time the grey jedi needed a dark jedi, and Romeo couldn't help but laugh at the idea. The dark jedi king was in the war room of the Shadow Keep, gearing up for said trip to Aldeeran. The planet had phrik, and apparently Corvus needed phrik, that fricken bastard. At any moment the grey jedi would be there, and they would be off to One Sith territory, again. "Damn it Corvus, why do you need phrik?"

“Cause I want my arm to be able to resist sabers.” The grey jedi entered wearing the Dura steel arm. “I want to be able to hold a saberblade with it. I am working on using the force to keep my biological half safe.” He gave a slight bow. “If you are scared to go get a little phrik from the sith we can always go to the republic sectors.” He sat and kicked his feet up.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo turned to face the man, "No, i'm not scared, but that would be a horrible idea as it's easier for two men to get to the One Sith, and back, instead of a whole army in my backyard. One Sith move, they gotta go through either Reps, or the Mandos first. Lets not piss off our neighbors." He grabbed a vibrosword, and placed o his back sheath. Then grabbed a few more daggers of the virbo series, and placed them on his hip's sheaths. "You realize...we're gonna be fighting right?"

“Yes I thought of that when I grabbed my lightsaber.” He held up the intricate designed hilt. Hitting the activator he smiled as the blue blade extended and made the familiar hum. “We get this done we will have frik whatever you use it for and I will have a new arm. I need enough to make the outer casing and all the parts by the way. You can have the leftover.” He smiled turning the blade off and stood pulling on his robes to hide his arm.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Yeah, so you want to steal like...a damn full crate of this phrik. That's gonna take a lot of ore for said arm." He said, then he snapped his finger, and a sergeant popped up behind Corvus. "Sir!?" He saluted. Romeo saluted back, and spoke. "At ease. How are we on the drop ship? Are we ready?" the soldier nodded, and replied. "About four more minutes sir, and the men will be ready."

“Two cases. One for my arm and one for your payment.” He turned watching the [SIZE=11pt]soldier[/SIZE] leave, “You know I often think of going to the Rebublic or the dark jedi and helping their cause.” He shrugged that was a joke. He hated being a lapdog and he believed in balance. “Then again if I did that then I would have to kill my morals.”

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Sounds good. We're taking one squad of Shadow Troopers as well. Other wise, we are alone in this." He turned on his heel, and walked out of the room. "I haven't joined the dark jedi cause, they have no cause, save their own. I have a goal for a whole system, not just for myself, thats what differentiates me, and any other dark jedi. Others come to this cause, and become more then just mere individuals, they become a community."

“Still i like the grey jedi code. Balance and order. No darkness no light just balance.” He Followed pulling his hood up over his head. “Just think how fun this will be. And I will soon not be bothering you as much. I think I may have a lead on a teacher and once I have passed my trials I will be working with the Grey jedi.”

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Regardless with what you try to say, there is always darkness, and the light in what you do, it's just when you use which side you use for what situation. It's balance for sure, but there will always be sides, and one day you will realize..you gotta pick one day." He turned a corner, and they were looking at a door that was open, and lead outside. Outside was a medium sized drop ship, and troopers already waiting for the two. They all saluted when they saw their King. He saluted back. "Just because I choose a darker path does not mean I have chosen to help evil." He said turning to look at the grey jedi.

“Never said you did. There is no true evil or good in the force just people who use it for evil and good. I choose balance to serve for what is right. Whatever the path to it may be.” Stepping onto the ship he took a seat. “To Alderaan we go I guess I hate flying.”

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo jumped in the drop ship, and held his arm out. "There is still a darkness to the force, believe what you will...but there is a darkness in the force exists..." he knew it did, his father was proof of it. "Drain Life, that's an example."

“All in how it is used.” He shrugged, “There is no light or darkness.” He closed his eyes probing the force. He felt a darkness there in what they were going to do. Was that where they were going? Was it someone going to stop him from getting his arm? He had no idea. The force could be clouded and a sith could hide his presence. “There is a dark area in our path.”

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo shrugged at Corvus, and pulled him in. "Lets go guys." With that the ship lifted up, and began to ascend into the atmosphere. "Yeah, you're looking at him." He smiled a very devilish grin at Corvus, and embraced the darkside more, making his eyes gently glow. "That planet needs help anyways, the slaughter of Aldeeran is well known, I was there after the war...darkness covers the place like a blanket on a child, and your wrong." he took his seat. "Some abilities could not be used by you, as there are some I could not use, but you could."

“No it is not you.” He held on to the strand and tried to probe deeper. “Something else. I can look past you.” He smiled and blocked it out. “Yes we need to go help them then. Reclaim it for the republic at least. Another day perhaps.”

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo shook his head, "You're looking too hard, there is thousands of dark things on the planet." He turned to his pilot, "How long?" The pilot turned around. "A few hours sir, we're breaking he atmosphere now, and soon the orbit. Sit back, and relax sir." The pilot returned his attention back to flying. "Well..that's that."

“Yes there is but this is different.” He sat back and pushed the thought out of his head. “I am just thinking ahead to what we face around the mine. You should try it sometime wouldn’t have to burn down cantinas.” Corvus sat there just letting his mind calm. Calm thoughts let him be balanced.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo again, shook his head. "I try not to look into the future. I use logic, not what could be's. I face what comes head first, regardless, there is a danger going there, we'll face it when it comes, or maybe we wont, either way, it doesn't matter. We get the phrik, kill whatever is in our way, and we leave."

“That is where you are wrong. We get the phrik and disable who get in our way. We will not kill less it is necessary. Then we will leave less I find a reason to stay.” Corvus kept his eyes closed he was not wanting to get into a debate with Romeo over the morals of killing. “Sides we are technically stealing it.”

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Sith don't deserve trial, if I am fighting a Sith, I'm fighting to kill him." He leaned back, and smiled. With a quick heads up, they entered hyperspace. "Ooof...space sickness...sucks..." He held his head, and shook it. "So...disabling? Last time I tried that, I got ridiculed for it, but I guess removing the arms isnt disabling?"

“You know what I meant.” He wasn’t going to get in an argument over this right now. He would act when and if he needed. “Yeah lets get there and back I have to draw the specs up on the arm still.” For the first time in while he felt he may not be able to trust Romeo completely.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom