Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phrikest Raid Ever (Aldeeran)

[member="Corvus Romanov"]

"Yeah..i decided to kark math, and just grab all I could carry." He replied back with a satisfied smiled on his face. "Hey guys...get the ship ready, we're about to leave, bring it to the mine entrance." He said pulling the cart with the force. "It isnt that heavy, you big puss."

“Bit me Sin.” Corvus pushed the cart forward. “Should we maybe help the slaves get to a rebel location?” He smiled knowing the answer but one of them needed to say it. “I am sure they will be alright.” [member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo stopped about ten feet from the entrance, he could hear the ships engines outside, and let his head hang. "Damn it.....take the cart into the ship, where do you leave the workers? I'll call in another ship to come in behind us to pick em up..." He sighed.

“I told them to scatter.” He pushed the cart forward and let the shadow troopers take over. “I said they should be fine. Let’s go before the guards return. We just stole a shit ton of ore from the sith.” He put his hood on and passed Romeo. He wasn’t feeling happy to leave them but they could return another time and help.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"God damn it Corvus....now you sound like a fucking Jedi full on...the Phrik can wait. It'll be there when we get home." he took his com link out. "This is Romeo Sin to SE OS1, We need a transport ship. NOW." he got a conformation back, and turned to look at Corvus. "Time to show your true colors Raven."

“Next time do not question my abilities. I knew if I phrased it right you would stay.” He pulled his saber out and hit the ignition switch. Stepping to the entrance he laughed and said, “We got some fun out here too. Thirty guards that look pissed.”

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo ignited his black saber, the small hissing hum vibrated off the walls, and barely illuminated anything around it. "I hope you dont plan on trying to duel me, and the thirty men outside waiting for us." He said standing sideways, free arm facing Corvus. "With a snap of his finger, the entrance was lit on fire, blocking it. "That bought us time, make up your mind...this path doesnt let you turn around." His voice smoothly released the words from his tongue.

“Come on lets fight them and put on a damn good show.” Spinning his saber in his good arm he dropped his robes revealing the cybernetics. “Drop a path for me.” Once there was a hole large enough to get through fairly unscathed Corvus ran out and held his blade as if it was an extension of his arm. Sliding to middle of a group of fifteen guards he smiled and said, “Don’t suppose we can talk this out?”

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo opened a hole, and then jumped suit behind Corvus, letting the flames wrap around his whole body, and put the saber away. He had his fifteen to deal with himself, and stood in a fighting stance. "Who's first?" He asked, two fired at him, and he jumped out of the way, and landed in a crouch, sliding his feet in a circle, his full rotation sent a slash of fire at the two men, knocking them backwards, unconscious.

Corvus smiled and tossed his saber to his mechanical hand. Spinning his wrist the saber spun in front of him making a blue wall of light due to the speed. Two fired and Corvus dodged and blocked the shots. The first hit his saber redirecting to the first trooper. The second he pushed into a tree using the force causing more to fill their place. “This was a good idea!” Blocking blasts with his saber he wished he had a second blade. Coming close to the third trooper he kicked him to the ground and put a foot on his neck. “Go for a gun and you die!”
[member="Romeo Sin"]

Another came up behind him, and attempted to grapple him, but the shear heat of the fire on surrounding him caused the man to catch on fire, and drop rolling. "Oh, of course. Now we've done it." He yelled back. Another fire came at him, Romeo ducked, and pushed his hand forward, causing a flame thrower to engulf the man. He to dropped, and rolled. "Lets just say... the Calvary is here." He pointed up, as the ship had lifted up some, and turned around to face them. It's weapons trained on them, and began taking precision shots at all the Sith troopers. "Back up Raven!" He said jumping backwards, away from the fire.

Corvus switched his saber to the biological hand and flipped backwards. “Good god man.” He smiled and deflected a blaster bolt with his saber. “We only have to distract them a few minutes more I think they are off world by now.” Kicking a trooper into the wall knocking him out Corvus continued to deflect fire and watch the men fall.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"I'm certain there are no gods Raven, but I dont care to discuss this anymore." His flames died out, and his saber back in his hand. The black blade hissing to life, and still making a cracking hissing sound. With it, he blocked three bolts, they pinged away into random directions. His HUD gave the okay sound that it was ready to leave. "Raven we can leave now!" The hatch was opening now, and they were ushering them to jump in. "Bring it down!" He yelled out.

Corvus Ran and jumped up to a the top of the mine opening before using the force to clear the distance to the hatch. “You can do it jump. I am cripple and did it.” HE smiled sitting in the bay surrounded by phrik. “I think we took too much.”

[member="Romeo Sin"]

He shook his head, and took a step back, then ran forward in a fast sprint, jumping up, using the force to help him rise up, and guide him to the hatch. He grabbed the hatch, and lifted himself up into the ship. "Get us out of here!" He yelled out. The ground forces had more men now, and they were all shooting at the ship now.

Closing the hatch he smiled and jumped into a jump seat. “Shit I think they are pissed off.” Buckling he looked out the window at the sky as it went from blue to dark space. “For what it is worth. I think you are right. I am going to have to pick sides.”

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo removed his mask. "I told you...how you use the force is up to you, but...cant stand on the sidelines forever." His eyes were a dark red right now, there was no spark in them, as his mood had changed. He looked down. Blood was gushing out of his side in a slow stream. "Damn..." He whispered to himself, and quickly covered it up. "Take us home.." He said.

Romeo caught the cloth, and wrapped it around his waist. The pressure slowed the bleeding. "Yeah, half of this is mine." He said to the jedi. His eyes closed, and for some reason he pictured this.

wd2e2.jpg

He knew it was a trap, and shook his head, it was a weird thought. "As of now, I here by, Knight you Corvus the Raven." He looked at the jeid. "Be wise with this title, you earned this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom