Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phenex Industries

Ok, it's the same as the one in the thread. I can do the Mk2, it'll just have fewer warheads and i thought that's what you were after with a Y-wing variant. Actually, how would you feel about having very few warheads/bombs if any?
[member="Noah Corek"]

Blacktail

Captain of the Lost Dynast
Greetings [member="Domino"],

I am inquiring about potential future contract possibilities for the Trist-Class station; I have been authorized by the Shadow Council to requisition one from your company under the Imperial Shadow Navy's development budget for demonstrations. I humbly request that one be sent to Eclipstica immediately, paid for by the aforementioned account.
I would also like to personally buy one of the High-Speed NaviComps out of my own funds, for field testing and demonstration. If I like what I see, I may be coming for more in the future.

With regards,
- CPT. Kikhveakkaz, ISN

Captain [member="Kikhveakkaz"]
Koensayr will be happy to supply you with both order requests from each of the recipients and thanks you for your consideration. Station assembly has already begun and will be delivered in three weeks time. Your navigational computer is on schedule for shipment today. Should you wish to place a future bulk or reoccurring order, please contact our sales department to discuss discount options.

((Found out factory opened last night, was in class all day today, I'll have something for you to review tomorrow once I figure out the nuances of the new ship stuff))
[member="Noah Corek"]

Normally you'd be looking at about Cr50,000 but with the Expo going on they'd be 25 thousand credits since the BTL series is %50 off. [member="Geneviève Lasedri"]
*Pricing based on a used Y-wing

Okay my pretties! Those of you familiar with my work will notice that most of the 'new' stuff I've added is just from the Black Sun's armory manifest, some of it not even made by Koensayr or Phenex, well Domino was contracted during a brief period she wasn't Vigo of the Suns to supply all their ships, thus the contracts (and schematics) became hers. She also copied all the faction's other blueprints before retiring for good and now that the faction is minor and defunct, I don't feel so bad about spreading the joy around a bit.

In short, now's your chance to grab some stuff that was previously faction-only!

[member="Domino"]

Hey long time no chat. I am here to buy some things from you Domino I need 3x of your Apollyn and Phoenix-class 5x of your Nimix, Widow, and Adventorus-class cruisers and 10x of all your ground vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom