Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Phase I "Anchor" Heavy Power Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
5bj0JUK.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a personal armor for Salem Norongachi.
  • Image Source: The eighth investigators, 羊糕 SJ_Lee (Artstation Link Down)
  • Canon Link: DZ 17X Nemesis, Powersuit
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Power Armor
  • Weight: Very Heavy (~250% of Operator’s Body Mass)
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Extreme
    • Kinetic: Extreme
    • Lightsabers: Extreme
    • Acids/Corrosives: Very Low
    • Sonic: Very High
    • Pressure/Gravitational Force: None
    • EMP/Ion: Very High
    • The Force: None
    • Extreme Heat (Weaponized): Very High
    • Extreme Cold (Weaponized): Very Low
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Operator Enhancement/Super Soldier: As a power armor, the Anchor allows Salem a number of operator enhancements which markedly improve his lethality in the battlefield. Fitted with a comprehensive strength enhancement system, at maximum power, Anchor grants Salem the ability to lift roughly six times the weight of the armor plus his own body mass. However, under normal operating conditions, this is limited to roughly three times the weight of the armor plus the body mass of the operator. Nevertheless, this system allows Salem to carry heavier, and correspondingly more lethal weaponry, while also improving his strength and speed.
  • Bulwark: Befitting its namesake, the Anchor is especially potent as a defensive bulwark, due to its ability to mitigate damage from virtually all forms of conventional weaponry with extraordinary resilience.
WEAKNESSES
  • Post-Kinetic Impact Mobility: Although the armor is capable of absorbing a number of impacts from typical kinetic small arms, this will result in permanent thermal gel hardening which will subsequently negatively impact the operator’s mobility. In addition, the thermal gel’s kinetic-dampening properties will severely degrade, rendering the wearer susceptible to internal injury from further attacks by kinetic weapons.
  • Disruptor Weaponry: In the event that the operator is unprotected by the Anchor’s Whimsy Shield, a cloud of Pink Vapor, or a similar anti-disruptor technology, the Anchor will be extremely vulnerable to attacks leveled by virtually all types of disruptor weapons, including small arms and disruptor pistols.
DESCRIPTION
The Phase I “Anchor” Heavy Power Armor is an experimental, potentially one-off combat armor that is intended to act as a testbed for the implementation of various technologies in a powersuit platform. The Anchor is constructed around a dedicated micro fusion reactor, which powers virtually all of the suit’s utility features and modules. These features, in conjunction with the suit’s extreme resistance to a number of conventional threats leveled from man-sized assailants, make the Anchor defensive bulwark that is capable of holding a position under heavy fire. In addition, the Anchor is also extremely effective in an offensive role due to its durability, especially at the head of a breaching formation.

July 26, 2020: Rebuilt and Reformatted Special Features section. Added Phase III "Dream Sight" Combat Electronics System and Phase III "Force Defender" Personal Energy Shield. Removed a number of features which were covered in those systems. Changed font to Trebuchet MS.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I don't have a character with any direct affiliation with the company either. It's just a company I've been putting under my AoC submissions for a bit.

Edit: I've elected to remove it from both submissions for the time being. It's been replaced with the Agents of Chaos and hotlink to the faction page.

Vora Kaar Vora Kaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom