Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Pharmaceutical Phenomenon

With: Loomi Loomi | Chirp
Equipment: Jedi Robes |
Lightsaber | Theia Glasses | Chase Spymaster

Caden let out a sigh.

He hadn't intended to get wrapped up in Jedi business again, but after the business at Mortis he'd just sort of followed the Galactic Alliance back to Courscant for a debrief. Things had happened (he still wasn't sure what, he was pretty sure he'd just said yes to the wrong thing) and the next thing he knew, he was being asked to go deal with an incident on Thyferra involving some pirates and some Bacta productions facilities.

If that wasn't enough, he'd been asked to take a Jedi Padawan with him. He didn't mind the prospect of workiing with a Jedi Padawan, he was all for supporting the next generation of Jedi in completing their training, however he wasn't one hundred percent okay with taking a Padawan into a potential live fire situation when he wasn't sure on the level of training that the Padawan had.

The Padawan he'd been assigned seemed nice though. Her name was Loomi and she was a Godoan, a species Caden hadn't come across before. She seemed to have been through the wars, Caden noted the two missing legs and the eye scar. He didn't pry though, it wasn't his place to ask what had happened to her. That was for the Padawan to open up and discuss if she wanted.

"I know, I know. Quick mission, yeah? Then we'll go back to what we should be doing"

Chirp's beeping had snapped Caden through his own thoughts. The young Jedi Knight patted his droid on the dome as he answered him. The intention was there, one quick mission then back to researching the sects of the Force that had been lost to time, or hidden from the galaxy for so long people had forgotten their existence.

"See what you can find out buddy, figure out if there's anything on the news or anything, I want to know what's going on down there"

They had a few minutes until they dropped from hyperspace and entered the orbit of Thyferra. It gave Chirp enough time to gather some information on what they would be walking into, then hopefully Caden could formulate a plan that would keep him and his new sidekick safe so that they could both go home alive. He figured the Jedi would appreciate him getting one of their Padawan's home safe.

The young Knight left the cockpit, looking around. He'd given his companion free reign of the ship with the exception of the cockpit, figured she couldn't do any damage while he focused on the flying. He wasn't sure if she could fly or not, and honestly he figured testing that on the way into a potential live fire zone wasn't a good idea.

"Hey, Loomi! It's go time, where you at?"

Last edited:

MOSHED-2022-10-2-15-23-11.jpg

Space, En-route to Thyferra
Tags: Caden Evesa Caden Evesa

Loomi_divider.png

"Hey, Loomi! It's go time, where you at?"

"Y-yes, sir! Just a moment!"

Loomi had been practicing weaving while en-route to the location of their mission. In a fit of unawareness, however, she had accidentally woven her hand to the floor. Now the Godoan was rather hastily unweaving her hand. Knight Evesa had called at the worst time. Fortunately it didn't take long, and Loomi made her way to the cockpit mostly composed.

"Sorry, I..." Loomi paused for a moment thinking about what to say before continuing, "...got distracted."

That would suffice. Probably.

Most of the missions she had been on were with other padawans, and they all varied in risk. This seemed to be the first where it would be a direct hostile situation. Still, she was determined to do some good, especially if it meant dealing with pirates.

"What's the plan?"

Everyone assumed Caden had a plan.

The Jedi Knight looked towards his companion and smiled. She seemed eager and ready to go, which Caden appreciated. The young Jedi could work with eager and ready to go, it meant that Loomi would be willing to learn from any lessons that happen to come out of their mission. He wasn't actually sure what those lessons would be yet, he was planning to develop them as the situation called for them.

Chirp let out an excited little beep as Caden took a seat, and invited Loomi to do the same.

"I had Chirp here scanning local media down on Thyferra. He's found a few articles, nothing we didn't already know. A group of pirates seem to have come out of the blue and taken control of a Bacta processing factory a mile or so from our chosen landing zone. I'm hoping we can walk in, use our words and walk out without anyone firing a blaster but my experience with pirates says we're likely to walk into a live fire zone"

Caden hadn't even realised he'd been messing the controls while he was talking, his fingers automatically dancing over the buttons. He realised, the older he got, he constantly needed to be messing and fidgeting with things. He wasn't sure what it was that caused it, but sitting still was just something he couldn't do, something he'd never mastered.

"I don't know how your training has gone so far, I don't know if you have any experience in a fight. Hell, I don't even know if you have a lightsaber. If you don't, there's a blaster in the back somewhere I can find you. Either way, live fire fights aren't pretty and they tend to get messy quickly. Keep your head down, trust in the Force and listen to me or the droid"

He patted Chirp's dome.

"I'd trust Chirp with my life, I'd recommend you do the same. I built the little guy with my bare hands when I was like fourteen, he's saved my life on more than one occasion. He makes a pretty good hiding spot as well, soaks up a blaster bolt quite well"

Chirp beeped again, almost sounding annoying at the comments of his owner.

"Sorry buddy, didn't mean to offend. I fixed you after last time, remember? Either way, I'm hoping it doesn't come to that. There are seven lightsaber forms you get taught as a Jedi, but I was always taught an eighth. Form Zero, your mouth and your communication skills. A lightsaber should always be the last resort, unless your life is in danger, then it's your first"

The young Jedi laughed softly, watching as the ship came out of hyperspace in the orbit of Thyferra. It was a planet he hadn't been to for years, since just after he was Knighted and he was looking for information. He couldn't even remember what Force Sect he was looking into at that point, it was definitely one of them. It may well of been The Blackguard, though he could have sworn they were before that.

"Start scanning Chirp, let's make sure where we're landing is clear"

Caden guided the ship down towards the surface of the planet, eyes flicking around as he did. He was feeling out in the Force, feeling for anything out of the ordinary. His chosen landing zone seemed clear, and there wasn't anyone shooting at him when he brought the ship down and touched down in the clearing in the middle of the Thyferran rainforest.

He stood up, checking himself over. He wanted to make sure he had everything he needed. His lightsaber was at his hip, his glasses in his pocket and his Spymaster on his wrist. He had debated on his field robes but he decided against it, especially as he was attempting diplomacy as the first route here. Turning up fully armoured was likely to damage his diplomacy attempts.

Caden grabbed his cloak from a hook he'd installed at the back of the cockpit and slung it over his shoulders. He turned to his companion, giving her a once over. He wanted to make sure she was ready for whatever they were about to walk into, especially if it was her first experience in a proper fight. He wanted to make sure she was having no second thoughts.

"Got everything? You can back out now, but it'll be your last chance kid. I don't want you getting hurt, so if you're not ready just say. No-one will look upon you any differently. A good Jedi knows when to admit he, or she, isn't ready for what they're walking into. If you're certain you wanna do this, lead the way out the ship"

Last edited:

MOSHED-2022-8-22-16-47-15.jpg

Thyferra

Loomi_divider.png

"Don't worry about me, sir," Loomi assured, "I'm good in a fight. Learned how to... on Coruscant, I think. Th-the underbelly part. I don't need a lightsaber. I've got this guy."

Loomi drew the hilt at her side, drawing forth her bizarre familiar from the gourd on her hip. Little Fella, she called it, but she wasn't too sure what it really was. She had sort of just found it and formed a force bond with it.

"I don't know what it is," she admitted, "But it makes a real good sword. Yeah."

Communication skills were pretty heavily emphasized by Knight Evesa. She could do that. All she had to do was stay quiet, listen to what she was told, and not zone out. Simple enough, even if the voices in the back of her head seemed to want to claw out of her head all the same. She pushed that back, focusing intently on everything that the Jedi Knight said.

She processed most of it.

"If you're certain you wanna do this, lead the way out the ship"

"M-me?"

That was a lot of sudden pressure. Loomi was of the mindset that she was going to be doing the following. Or maybe this was a test. Whatever the case was, she had been told to lead the way out, so that's exactly what she did. Without another moment of thought, Loomi made her way down the ship's boarding ramp and stepped off onto the ground of the rainforest that stretched out beyond them.

This would be fine.

Caden followed his companion from the ship.

The astromech known as Chirp followed the duo as they stepped out onto the surface of Thyferra, into the rainforest that stretched as far as the eye could see. Caden crouched as the droid projected a hologram of the local area in front of him, even going as far as to pinpoint their target factory so that it was easy to spot by the duo.

"Alright, cool. So about a mile... that way?"

He pointed north, and Chirp let out a beep that appeared to confirm Caden's thoughts. He'd never been great with direction and so he was honestly pretty impressed with himself. He double checked the surface underfoot, ensuring his droid would be able to follow without getting stuck in the mud. Chirp would come in useful when they got to the factory and so Caden wanted the droid to be able to follow.

"Shall we?"

His right arm gestured, and slowly he began to walk in the direction of their goal. He walked fairly slowly at first, until he was certain both Loomi and Chirp were keeping up, then he sped up to a brisk stroll. They had about a mile of ground to cover and he wasn't intending on taking all day to achieve that mile. He reckoned he could do it in about twenty minutes providing his partners kept up.

"So, your weapon. Is it even a weapon? I've never seen anything like it. I can feel it's connection to the Force. A strange item, that's for sure"

Small talk had never been his speciality, but he was intrigued in the weapon. It appeared to be a living creature that made for a good sword. He wasn't lying when he said he'd never seen anything like it and he wanted to know more about it. He wanted to know where he could get one, to be honest, but he wasn't sure Loomi would share that information.

After some walking, the factory began to appear in the distance. Each step bringing the trio closer to their goal. Caden had spent much of the walk either making small talk or formulating a plan for if everything happened to go wrong and the negotations failed. He liked having contingencies for his contingencies, he liked knowing his backup plans.

Upon reaching the factory, Caden realised a fatal flaw in his plan. He realised at that moment he hadn't even thought of a way in. He'd assumed they'd just walk in, ask to see the manager and that would be that. He hadn't expected for a thick steel gate and some doors to seperate them from the inside of the factory. In honesty, it was common sense that there would be doors and he was beating himself up inside for not thinking the entry plan through

"Do we just knock?"

Thyferra

Loomi_divider.png

"So, your weapon. Is it even a weapon? I've never seen anything like it. I can feel it's connection to the Force. A strange item, that's for sure"

"Nobody I've met seems to know what it is," Loomi shrugged. "It's an organism... at least of some kind anyways. It feels alive, and I think I bonded to it whenever I found it. It does things when I think about them, so it's gotta be... something like that."

As someone predisposed to feeling energies and vibrations in the force around her, there was something unusual about the creature. It was almost like it had a soul. More than one, actually. Perhaps there was something far more spiritual to it's existence than simply being a blade.

It wasn't long before they were at the factory. It was a strange juxtaposition, going from dense jungle to suddenly at the doorstep of a far more industrial compound. Loomi was so used to those two things being separate, or perhaps she was just used to planets being only city or only jungle. Admittedly, she hadn't traveled enough to verify if this was the case, and it clearly wasn't. Perhaps the detail was far less important than her scattered brain had made it out to be. It wasn't long before Knight Evesa was pondering how the trio would enter.

"Places like these usually have ratways," the Godoan noted. "Access tunnels that make maintaining all their wires and stuff easier. They're good ways to enter a place where folks aren't lookin'."

A frown did rather quickly come to her face though, followed by a moment of pause...

How did she know this?

He had to admit, he was quite proud of the idea that came to his mind.

"Here's the plan then. You go into the ratways with Chirp, try and find some sort of managers office or wherever the head of these pirates might be. Wait for my signal if everything goes wrong. Trust me, you won't be able to miss it. I'm gonna get myself captured and go talk to their leader, see if I can figure out if we can get them to leave quietly"

Caden took the weapon from his belt, offering it to Loomi.

"Keep this safe. I hope you're a good throw, because if all goes wrong I'm gonna need it"

He offered a smile, and once he was sure Loomi and the astromech droid were gone he took a deep breath. He double checked his Theia Glasses were in his pocket and his Spymaster was on his wrist, before he knocked at the security gate. He waited a few moments before he realised no-one was coming to let him in. He wasn't sure what he was even expecting by knocking other than being polite.

Without even breaking a sweat, the young man used the Force to push the gate open. Within seconds, an alarm was going off from inside the factory. He assumed that meant his welcoming commitee would be arriving within monents. Caden closed his eyes and took a breath, relaxing and mediating on the Force for a few moments. He had nothing else to do but wait for the guards to arrive.

He hoped Loomi was finding her way through the ratways okay. If not, he hoped she'd be able to find an access port so Chirp could download some blueprints of the building so she could find her way. If both options failed, he hoped she'd be able to find him in the Force and use the Force as her guide. Either way, he really hoped she didn't get lost. She had his weapon.

His eyes fluttered open to multiple blasters all pointing at him.

"Oh, hello. That many guns, really? You all really think I'm that much of a threat? I'm honoured. I really am. Never been classed as that big a threat before. I feel privilaged. What is it, the fact I just blew your gates open? Cause I know it's not the height. Now anyway, where was I? Oh yeah. Take me to your leader"

Last edited:

Thyferra

Loomi_divider.png

"Yes sir!" She saluted, but then she grimaced a little as Caden handed over his lightsaber.

Wouldn't he need that?

No, no questions. She had a job to do. As Caden went to knock on the front door, Loomi managed to pry open the maintenance hatch and worm her way into the tunnels. They were full of exposed wires and rusted pipes, all of which were caked in dust. it was clear that they had not been serviced in a very long time. It wasn't long before the alarms had gone off. Loomi paused, terning back to check and make sure that the knight's astromech had indeed followed before peering up through a gap in the floor. Men with guns. Pirates. A chill ran down her spine as a strange feeling filled her, some kind of cross between fear and disgust. She couldn't explain where it came from.

"Oh, hello. That many guns, really? You all really think I'm that much of a threat? I'm honoured. I really am. Never been classed as that big a threat before. I feel privilaged. What is it, the fact I just blew your gates open? Cause I know it's not the height. Now anyway, where was I? Oh yeah. Take me to your leader"

Oh, that was the plan. Right, Loomi turned back to the droid again, silently beckoning for it to follow. From there, she would silently tail the thugs from the maintenance tunnels. Her expertise in force tracking would at least give her a good idea where to go, as the vibrations of movement and breathing stood out rather clearly to her.

Hopefully she'd be able to keep up.

Equipment: Jedi Robes
Theia Glasses | Chase Spymaster

Being marched through a factory with his eyes covered wasn't something on his bucket list.

There was a rifle pressed into the small of his back. He could sense through the Force that there were multiple other weapons trained on him. Someone had covered his eyes and binded his wrists with something. No-one had given him the privilage of his response to his question and he knew it was in his best interest to keep his mouth shut. For as much as he wanted to mess with the pirates, he figured keeping himself alive was probably in both his interest and the interests of his companion.

Could Loomi fly? He hadn't asked her, maybe that would be useful to ask. It would have been good to know if she could fly if everything went wrong and he ended up getting shot. Not that getting shot was in the plan of course, he had no intention of getting shot. Providing that everything went according to plan, both him and Loomi would leave the factory free of laser burn, bullet holes or any other injury.

When he'd been taken in by the guards, he'd noticed their weapons. They weren't usual pirate grade, that much was certain. The people whom had taken him captivate at the door (planned captivity, of course) were carrying military grade equipment. Now it wasn't out of the realms of possibility that it had made it's way down the food chain due to the amount of fighting in the galaxy, but something wasn't feeling right.

A door was opened. Caden was pushed through. Two fairly large men of an undetermined race forced the Jedi Knight to his knees. Somewhere in front of him, someone was moving around. There was talking that Caden couldn't quite hear. It took a few moments, but eventually someone uncovered his eyes. There were a few moments where Caden still couldn't see anything but once his eyes had adjusted, he realised he'd been forced to the ground by two Gamorrean's and the man in front of him was humanoid, perhaps a Corellian? Caden couldn't tell.

"What're you doin' to my factory?"

Accents weren't Caden's strong point anyway, but he definitely couldn't place the accent of the man in front of him. He still couldn't be sure what species the man was, but Caden was definitely starting to doubt his Corellian theory. Caden was Corellian and he definitely didn't talk like that. Echani was also off the cards, the man was too pale.

"Blowin' my gates open, distractin' my workers? Hey, I got a business to run here"

Caden looked up towards the man who'd been talking to him. He was missing a few teeth, that was the first thing that the Jedi noticed. The second thing he noticed was the smell of the man's breath. The third thing he noticed was the military grade armour that the man was wearing. Caden wasn't sure it was Galactic Alliance armour or otherwise, but it definitely wasn't regular pirate issue.

"Business? Last I heard, you guy's weren't the legal occupants of this here building. For that reason, I'm with the bailiff's and I've been ordered to make sure you guys show yourselves out of here by the end of the day. Does that sound reasonable?"

Something cold touched his face. Then he fell to his side. Pain followed fairly quickly. It took the Jedi a few seconds to process that someone had hit him with the barrel of a rifle. Caden took a few moments to blink and get over the shock of being clocked with the barrel of a gun. The two Gamorrean's pulled him back to his knees and the man crouched down and got directly into his face, pressing a small switchblade against his cheek.

"Bailiff, is that what you Jedi call yourselves now?"

The Jedi felt the switchblade enter his cheek and move down. The man had used the blade to leave a gash in Caden's cheek. Slowly, thick crimson blood began to trickle down the face of the Jedi Knight and onto both his robes and the floor below. Whilst not a part of the plan, it wasn't life threatening and Caden hoped Loomi wouldn't overreact and would wait for his signal.

"I knew what you were the moment you destroyed my gates"

"Then you already know why I'm here, I'm sure. This building isn't yours, you've taken control from those who come here to produce an honourable living making and selling Bacta. I'm assuming whatever you're doing here isn't honourable. So do me the honours, please, since I assume you have every intention to kill me. What are you doing here"

The man laughed.

"What, can a businessman not get into Bacta? This factory was what we like to call in the business a hostile takeover. It's gonna make me some good money! But ey', I'm a good man. I kept some of the workers on. I still pay them a wage y'know? Still ensure they get looked after. They just work for me now. Willingly, of course. I liberated them. I'm the good guy here!"

"And the weapons, are they necessary? If they work for you willingly, why do all of your men need to be armed?"

Within seconds, the switchblade was at his throat.

"Are you doubting my methods, Mister Jedi? You, who carries a light sword just for fun think you have the right to judge the fact that I ask my friends to be armed? The hypocracy, Mister Jedi Man. The hypocracy from you, thinking you have the right to judge me"

It twitched, the switchblade. Caden tensed slightly as the smallest trickle of blood was drawn from his neck. Clearly, the man leading this operation had some problems. He'd taken hostile control of a factory of genuinely innocent people and yet thought himself the good guy in the entire situation. Caden wasn't entirely sure how the employee's felt but the presence of armed men made him think they maybe weren't as open to the situation as the pirate was making out.

"This is your final warning. Leave now, or else"

"Or else what, Mister Jedi? I have all the power here! You're on your knees for me! You bow to me, like all of these people bow to me!"

Caden had heard everything he needed to hear. Clearly the people who worked in the factory weren't there willingly. Clearly they'd been taken all but hostage by the pirate. Caden closed his eyes and let out a small smile as he felt the blade of the knife push slightly deeper into his neck. He felt out in the Force, hoping that Loomi would sense his presence.

He'd told her she wouldn't be able to miss his signal, after all.

The Jedi Knight used the Force to pull a folder from the desk towards the pirate. The folder hit the man in the back, distracting him just long enough for the stapler that followed to connect with his face. It knocked the pirate to his knees, giving Caden just enough time to roll forward and get to his feet. The two Gamorrean's were approaching him, both with axes ready.

"Kill him! Kill him now! All of you!"

Caden kicked the alarm button that was on the wall, and the siren wailed again.

Tyferra

Loomi_divider.png

"This is your final warning. Leave now, or else"

Loomi felt something change in the force. That must have been the signal. She began to panic, scrambling to find an exit to the crawl space. An exit didn't present itself, so the Godoan improvised. The girl ignited Caden's lightsaber, barreling her way through the wall that separated them just in time to see him hurl a a stapler at the man in charge.

"Here you go, sir!" Loomi shouted, tossing him the blade after turning it off for safety.

Immediately, Loomi's focus shifted to the Gamorreans approaching the Jedi Knight. She hastily drew on a thread, weaving a make-shift rope that she manipulated with the force to loop around the legs of the closest one. With some effort, which involved her mechanical toes digging into the floor to hold her ground, Loomi pulled on the thread, sending the Gamorrean face first into the ground. Then, not wasting a second more, her familiar was drawn. The Godoan held the strange blade up in a defensive position.

"Alright," she began, trying her best to make her admittedly non-intimidating face look tough. "Who wants some?"

The lightsaber bounced harmlessly off of his chest.

Loomi had come barrelling through the wall. Obviously she had gotten his signal, choosing to use his weapon to cut a hole in the dividing strucutre to come to his rescue right when he needed her. She came to his rescue right as he was about to get beheaded. He appreciated her timing, he had no intention of being beheaded on Thyferra. He already knew how he wanted to go out, and a beheading wasn't it.

She hadn't however had time to unbind Caden's hands, which meant he had no-way of actually holding onto his lightsaber. He had tried to grab it in his mouth, for style points if nothing else, but the throw hadn't been angled right and instead the weapon bounced harmlessly off of his chest and dropped softly onto the floor below.

Luckily it had hit him side on and not with the pointy end. He'd already been stabbed with the pointy end in his fight on Mortis and it wasn't an enjoyable experience. It most definitely wasn't an experience he wished to relieve. He remembered how much that had hurt. He still had the scar on his thigh. He wished he had a better story to tell with it, instead of being stabbed with his own weapon.

Caden watched for a few moments as the Godoan carried out a clever trick which involved making rope and pulling one of the Gamorrean's to the floor. He was fairly impressed with her skill, and he was distracted enough to miss the pirate that swung a punch towards his face. He dropped onto his side, grunting out loud as the pirate began to unload kicks into his torso.

His trick involving the alarm had worked out though. He'd managed to gather pretty much the majority of the pirates into one area. That would make them easier to take down, they wouldn't have to go hunting through every room to find some loose stragglers who'd managed to get away. Another kick snapped his mind back into reality, then another kick followed.

There was another kick, and then nothing. Caden had closed his eyes at some point, he wasn't sure what he thought it would do but it was a natural instinct. From somewhere in his vacinity, he heard a familar beep and when he opened his eyes, his astromech droid stood in front of him. Within seconds, the droid had released his buzzsaw and cut the Jedi's hands free.

The young Jedi pushed himself to his feet, using the Force to summon his weapon to his hands. It's yellow blade shot from it's metallic hilt and Caden took up a defensive stance as the blaster fire began. He instincitvely moved forward, protecting Loomi whilst she continued to deal with the Gamorrean's who'd moved towards her. At some point a few vibrosword weilding pirates had also attempted to take on his companion, but Caden was sure she could more than handle herself.

"What we thinking on the new scar, reckon I can pull it off?"

With a gesture to the bleeding wound on his face and a smile and a laugh, Caden continued to deflect blaster bolts. He always felt bad for laughing in the middle of combat, but for Caden it was a technique to calm his nerves. He had always found he couldn't be stressed or nervous if he was making jokes. It was most definitely an unhealthy coping mechanism and he would most definitely have been told off by his old Master's back at the temple but whatever worked, right?

From somewhere in the back, the young Jedi heard the pirate leader shout. Then he heard a window smash, and when he looked up he saw the pirate leader beginning to haul himself through the window. He was undoubtedly attempting to make a run for it, and Caden knew if he got away the chances of finding him in the Thyferran rainforests were slim.

"Loomi, get after him! I'll mop this up and catch up with you. Chirp, keep the girl safe!"

Thyferra

Loomi_divider.png

"What we thinking on the new scar, reckon I can pull it off?"

Loomi frowned, keeping her focus on the Gamorrean and other pirates moving towards her. Her blade shifted, becoming more like a bat or a club than a sword.

"I-I don't think this is a good time, sir," she protested.

The Godoan wasted no time working her way through the pirates, starting with a powerful kick to the stomach of the Gamorrean, very much enhanced by her mechanical legs. One blow to the pig's head and he fell. It was enough of a display to make the pirates around her stall, just long enough for her to swing again. This time it was full force against the wrist of the closest pirate, a human man covered in very crude tattoos. Then she domed the second, a Rodian, striking him across the forehead and sending him to the ground. Loomi didn't have time to make it to the third, however, as an order came from Caden.

Follow... who?

The pirate leader. He was climbing out the window. Loomi quickly launched the third pirate away with the force before sprinting towards the window, diving out with very little hesitation. The Godoan grabbed hold of the leader in a full on tackle, sending them both tumbling out.

Loomi grappled the man, positioning him face first towards the ground, fully intending for the armored human to break her fall.

Equipment: Jedi Robes
Theia Glasses | Chase Spymaster

Caden watched as both Loomi and pirate leader went tumbling from the window.

Chirp had followed her on Caden's orders. The droid was hopefully using one of his many tools to slow his descent quick enough that he wouldn't hit the floor and break. The Jedi Knight really wasn't feeling like repairing his astromech, though he would do it if needed. It wouldn't be the first repair job the poor droid had been forced to undergo.

His yellow blade disappeared through the chest of a pirate, reappearing moments later through the back of the same pirate. A different pirate took himself out on the bit of the blade sticking out of his friend's torso. Caden deactivated his blade, allowing it to return to it's hilt. He span on his heels, reigniting the weapon that was now free from the chest of a pirate.

There was a Rodian who Loomi previously knocked down getting back to his feet. Caden walked over and kicked the man back down, pointing the lightsaber at him until he agreed to stay put. The rest of the pirates were either dead, injured, had surrendered or had scattered to the winds. Caden couldn't blame them, if he was in their situation he was likely to have ran away.

He spent a few moments binding those who had surrendered or were injured. At some point he would return and take them prisoner officially, turn them over to the local authorities to deal with. Until then, his rudimentary bindings would have to do and would have to hold the pirates in place until he could go and ensure his companion was still kicking.

With one final sweep of the room, Caden offered a cocky salute before climbing from the window and following the route the Padawan had taken down to the rainforest surface below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom