Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phalaxgreth

swtor-massassi-guard-male-2_thumb.jpg

NAME: Phalaxgreth
FACTION: The One Sith
SPECIES: Massassi
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 11"1
WEIGHT: 435lbs
EYES: Bright luminous yellow distinctive eyes.
HAIR: ---
SKIN: Blood Red.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Affirmative.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
  • Strong/Hard Skinned(+)
  • Heavy Hitting/Tough(+)
  • Nightmarish (+/-)
  • Slow(-)
  • Easy target(-)
  • Easily detected(-)
APPEARANCE:
Tall, Humongous being, demonic and able to scare anyone across the galaxy. His skin is bright red, he wears simplistic clothing; he believes it is not needed, as no one can over come him. His eyes shine bright yellow.

BIOGRAPHY:

He was born on Yavin IV, a normal fearsome Massassi. Until, he turned twelve, he was as any other male Massassi on the planet; until the outbreak. He flipped, instantly changing into something else, a creature with no honour, no family; slaughtering his mother and father just to prove his position is power over them.

He was exiled from the encampment he had lived his entire life, just for the safety of others. He wandered the jungles of Yavin IV. Looking to get other that hunk of rock, searching for an escape. A way to find a path to reek havoc on the galaxy.

He found it. A large ship, preparing to leave, it was a group of young humans making some sort of shipment; before they could leave. Phalaxgreth removed them from existence, hence wandering the galaxy for the so called "Sith" his people spoke of. To become a legend.

SHIP:
---

KILLS:
---

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
---

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

---

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]
Not many Massassi, nor Purebloods. The last Pureblood I ran into was with my previous character - a Sith Lord who was killed by my character, her apprentice, in order to become a Sith Lord.

I have a habit of reducing the population of Pureblood Sith and the like whenever we meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom