Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phaedra Amaryllis

Phaedra Amaryllis
mIILlEH.jpg
NAME: Phaedra Amaryllis​
FACTION: None
RANK: Apprentice or Sith Acolyte - Either way, this is not meant to be a good girl in any way.
SPECIES: Human
AGE: Technically speaking, not even 1, as she is cloned. Though modeled to appear around 30 years of age to make her DNA donor.
HEIGHT: 4'11
WEIGHT: 99 lbs
EYES: Grey
HAIR: Red
SKIN: Extremely Fair
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
- Size: Being so tiny she can hardly attack with any kind of physical prowess. Simply put, she doesn't have te weight behind her to really be any bit truly effective in combat.
- Blank Slate: Being a clone with next to no memories of her counterpart's life, Phaedra is gravely inexperienced to the point of being extremely dangerous to her. Naive, would be an extreme understatement.

+/- Gifted and Cursed with Natural Empathy: Phaedra much like her counterpart was gifted with natural empathy that would exist within her, even if she did not have the Force. The Force only enhances this talent. Now, feeling the emotions of others is as much a gift as it is a curse. It's not pleasant on the battlefield to feel those around you in agony, dying, and terrified as their final moments play out. As you can imagine, it can be an excruciating experience. The same with her own emotions bleeding out onto the people around her. Forcing others to feel what she feels, exactly how she feels it, unless she has defenses in play to keep everything inside her, and protect the people around her from having to feel what she does constantly.

+ (placeholder for an additional strength once I figure that out)

APPEARANCE: Phaedra is gifted with unusually fair ivory skin, and shockingly bright fiery red hair. The woman is extremely tiny and petite, standing no taller than 4'11" and weighing no more than ninety-nine pounds. Unlike Coryth Elaris, Phaedra does not carry the same scars that she received through brutal torture. No, Phaedra being a brand new clone, completely unmarred in any way.

BIOGRAPHY: When Coryth Elaris Jedi Master, and Exarch of the Omega Protectorate went to Seltos to secure a trade deal with Archangel.... None other than Miss Moira Skaldi, under the guise of Nalia Alderana, managed to obtain a DNA sample of the Master Jedi. After the deal was concluded and both Moira and Coryth parted ways, the HRD took the Firemane's DNA sample back to one of Archangel's bases and passed it off to Madeline Kahoshi so that a clone could be made of the talented Jedi Master, for their own purposes and experimentation.

Madeline and many other HRD scientists on staff worked dutifully for several months to create Archangel the perfect clone. And soon enough, their hard work and dedication paid off as a clone was finally born. Appearing close in age with her counterpart, but without scars ..... Without much of the original DNA donor's memories, thoughts or idiosyncrasies this new cloned human was essentially a blank slate. Completely ready for her HRD overlords to mold into whatever they so desired. For now the project is still masked in much secrecy and Phaedra is well protected from the outside world until such a time that Archangel can guarantee her loyalty to them and them alone. So for now, she will remain in the shadows but the day is coming for her to emerge to help Archangel make it's place in history. If only Phaedra had a clue just how special, and important she would be to the droids of Archangel.
SHIP: None at this time.

KILLS: None at this time.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED: N/A - She is far too special and important to waste her talents hunting down worthless bounties.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS: The Birth of Fire - Phaedra is born into the loving but firm iron grip of Archangel.

[member="Moira Skaldi"]

I trust you, Moira. You've taken such great care of me thus far, in my time of need.

[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

*raises a brow*

[member="Chashmona"]

Who knows what the future holds? :)

[member="Elpsis Kallikora"]

Mum? Yeah no I'm no one's mum. Move along.

[member="Moira Skaldi"]

I will try! You helped to save my life after all! I figure I owe you. :)

[member="Delila Castillon"]

Would you expect anything less?

[member="Darth Shadow"]

Yes we will, or so I'm told. Shall be an interesting day, that much is certain.

Qhorin Solas

Q
Fantastic creation thread, [member="Phaedra Amaryllis"], [member="Madeline Kahoshi"], & [member="Moira Skaldi"]. Equal parts twisted and beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom