Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Personal Ship

Luka Zeare

Welcome to Radio Junk!
So I'm trying to find a ship that while fast, has good space in order to fit a speeder bike and a holonet setup. Does anybody know of a ship that doesn't violate the rules of swrp and fits this description?

Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
Most light freighters would fit that description. Ships likes the Ebon Hawk and Millenium Falcon were Light Freighters. To my knowledge, the Hawk had enough room for a Swoop Bike to be put in. I dont see why you cant also have a Holonet setup there as well.

What Aaran Tafo said; most shuttles and even some (larger) Starfighters would also work, depending on how much else you want to fit/your price class/other requirements. You could take a look on the wiki, or check out, say, posts tagged "Open-Market": https://www.starwarsrp.net/tags/open-market/ (I'd suggest one of mine, but I reckon a pirate would care more about armaments than comfortable seats.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom