Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perserverance

"Oh sorry, right my name... My name is Fexa Keis, and I was taught him a little bit about the force by Ghan Abusaba, don't know if you heard of him, I am, Force Sensitive but, I'm not great with the force yet. Sometimes I try to practice but, it's kind of hard when you don't have any guidelines, but Ghan was a great Jedi, nobody knew about him though, he stayed hidden. I don't know why though, I've always wanted a master to help with my training but I haven't had one since Ghan until now, right now I'm a traveling merchant trying to stay alive with the little amount of credits I get. My Lightsaber used to be my father's, his name was Leofaga Keis, he was a great Jedi dueler, but I never knew that until I met Ghan. But enough about me, what about you?" She asked trying to change the subject.

[member="Jakkor Kess"][member="Gades Vassic"][member="Iratus Palpatine"]

He spoke not many knew of Jakkor or his past so he told his story to his apprentice. "I was born on the planet of Tatooine to parents who were human but Tusken just as well. When I was five my tribe went to war with a group of moisture farmers. That is when my master found me. He was known only to me as "The Watchman" He brought to the jedi temple on Coruscant where I trained for a decade. When the Clone Wars broke out me and my master fought in the Outer Rim Sieges in command of the 350th Attack Battalion. We fought on the worlds of Toydaria,Xagobah,and Ossus. Then Order 66 happened my master sacrificed himself so that I may live. I reached out in the force and saw thousands of Jedi killed across the Galaxy. I heard the screams of the younglings and sometimes now I still hear them. I was on the run for over a year hunted by the Empire's Imperial Inquisitors. I went into the Unknown Regions to lose myself. I discovered one of Palpatine's storehouses for Jedi and Sith artifacts I got locked into a Sith Oubiliette. Sleeping for 800 years now here I stand before you a relic of the past,and the Sith will know my vengeance. Even if going to the Dark Side will acomplish this."

[member="Fexa Keis"] [member="Gades Vassic"] [member="Iratus Palpatine"]

"Wow!" Fexa clapped and bowed "wow, it's an honor to be taught by you Master! I can't believe you took me in as a Padawan, I'm so naive with the force and you've done so much, it's really an honor!" She bowed once again, she was truly amazed, "and you were impressed by my Lightsaber skills, it truly is an honor!" She couldn't stop sucking up, but she was amazed!

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Gades Vassic"]
[member="Iratus Palpatine"]

Jakkor chuckled underneath his mask. He couldn't help but smile at the way she was acting. "Yes Fexa,but I don't see it that way. After all a young boy like myself still can't phathom that I stand in this time period. I may seem like a figure of Legend but as I said I'm still just a teenager trying to gain more power than I hold now."

Fexa calmed down a little. "Wow, you're a teenager but you're really old... That's so cool" she turned off her Lightsaber and sat down, "I wonder when that persons gonna get here..." She spinned the hilt a little and then put it back.

He replies as he let's out a chuckle. "Not really. I'm only Seventeen physically that is,and patience he will come here soon enough. So it won't be long." He sat down in a criscross position right in front of her. His lightsaber layed out right in front of him.

"Okay master." She waited, she wasn't patient, which was the problem so she tried to meditate a bit. It didn't work so then she tried to practice Force Push on some rocks, didn't work...

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

[member="Fexa Keis"]

He watched her try to pathetically move the rocks and saw her become frustrated. He sighed as he stood beside her,and extended his hand out towards the rocks. "Here is your first lesson. Clear your mind,Don't become so frustrated. Focus on nothing but the rock. Imagine the rock lifting by the will of your mind. If it helps imagine the force as a calm river gently flowing down stream to a waterfall and you are flowing along that very stream." He lift's up a rock with the hand that is extended and tosses it aside with ease.

Fexa nods, finds another rock and closes her eyes... She cleared her mind, just the force flowing down the stream. The rock lifts about an inch off the ground and then drops, she then opens her eyes for the fact she head the rock drop. She tried again, closing her eyes, her following the stream. This time it goes about five inches she hears it drop a bit later and opens her eyes.
"How am I doing?"

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Gades Vassic"]

Jakkor was impressed. With time and practice this would become nothing to her. He rested a hand on her shoulder. He spoke very pleased. "You are doing well Fexa. This time you broke your concentration. Keep it up and meaningless tasks such as lifting rocks will seem nothing compared to what else you can accomplish." He stepped back just a moment to send a telepathic message to his Master. "Master. I have done as you commanded,and I have left two prisoners alive. I await your further instructions."

[member="Fexa Keis"]
[member="Gades Vassic"]

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Gades Vassic"]

"Thanks Master!" She replied grinning. She continued practicing her force lift as Jakkor stared off in the distance.

He sat cross legged waiting for further instruction. He knew he had to be on guard as he knew the man he saw earlier was somewhere inside the ruins of the Prison Barge. He continued to watch the Amaran practice on her force powers with great interest. The barge was dark and a mess with the carnage of the prisoners he slain earlier. Jakkor kept reminding himself that this was all in the name of power and his goal to destroy the sith. Even if it meant falling to the dark side. He got up after 20 minutes growing tired of waiting for the man to come out. He sends a message through the force to the man. "Alright come out. I grow tired of this game I see that you may want to face me. Come out we have much to discuss you and I."

[member="Gades Vassic"]
[member="Fexa Keis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom