Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perserverance

The Perserverance was a prison barge making its way to republic space via Taris. It was captained by a man who went by the name Ahab, a strange man, he was extremely dedicated to his job, but he had seen things most would never believe in his many journeys. The Perserverance carried 500 prisoners of various types, some were simple tax evaders, others hardened killers, all destined for republic space. The Perserverance was stopping at Taris for refueling, however, the Perserverance, was not destined to get to its final destination, as fate had another idea for the vessel.

"Captain! We've been hit with some sort of EMP device, were going down!" The pilot said.

"I dont think were going to be able to recover sir, may the force be with us." Said the engineer.

The Perserverance fell down onto the world the, 300 meter ship crashing through two of the massive skyscrapers on world, killing many civillians, none of the crew survived, but the highly armored and protected prison cells were left intact, with the prisoners inside of them still alive. The prisoners freed themselves and went out into the upper city after raiding the ships armory. The part of the city where the ship crashed was set aflame, smoke rose over the city skyline, and authorities were scrambling to figure out what was happening.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gades was sitting at a cafe, having a blueberry muffin with a cup of caf when the ship fell from the sky. Gades hastily finished the muffin before paying for his meal. He then started rushing towards the crash site. It was instinct to look for survivors, though he did not know that it was full of criminals. He ran at force enhanced speeds towards the burning buildings, shapeshifting to sneak through the police barricades. Upon arriving he saw the large groups of armed people in prison outfits. This was no civilian starship, it was a prison barge!

[member="Iratus Palpatine"]

Jakkor followed the ship in hisblack Eta 2 class interceptor. The force was telling him to follow it for the past day,or two.He was sent to this planet from Ilum. He landed in a spaceport in the urban centor of the planet wide city. Jakkor hopped out of the fighter the Force was telling him to come here. It was only days earlier the Tusken released a man by the name of Iratus in promise of power after that he was sent to the world of Taris,for reasons he did not know why. He saw the prison barge in the burning skyscrapers. Then he saw a man running towards them. Jakkor jumped on a roof top to watch this man closely sensing a strong connection to the force within him. Watching the action unfold Jakkor said to himself. "Why did he send me here? Who is this strange man. I shall find out soon enough I suppose."

[member="Gades Vassic"]

Aw Taris… How long has it been? Iratus thought as he walked through the busy streets of the planet. To and fro people went, always in a hurry they let things fly by them. Many didn’t even notice the Gold skinned hybrid that strolled among them. His silverish-white hair hung down to his shoulders neatly combed and the gold eyes scanned the aspects of every individual he passed. Six centuries and yet things seem to have remained the same… Besides a few key things. Taris had been one of the worlds where Iratus had to combat the Fel Knights during his time period. Now however no political power held it… At least not to the Sith Lord’s knowledge.

A man focused on his datapad walked right into Iratus’ shoulder, not paying attention to where he was going. If Iratus had been the common, egotistical Sith the civilian would’ve found himself getting cut down in the middle of the busy walkway. Granting leniency Iratus simply scoffed and let the man walk away. These beings knew not what they toyed with, that they were simply cattle being led by their overlords. It may not be Iratus, but there would always be someone on top pulling the strings.

Eyebrows raising Iratus looked up into the sky as a prison barge crashed directly into a sky scraper. Even from a distance he could feel every death that happened upon the barge. Sensing the outburst of the beings who died Iratus latched onto it and used that outburst to fuel himself. Soon Iratus thought. He had sensed this happened days prior and had sent his first apprentice to Taris knowing such an event was to come. Let the tests begin.

[member="Gades Vassic"] [member="Jakkor Kess"]

Gades knew he needed to capture these criminals, they needed to be brought to justice, even though Gades did not know the circumstances of the criminal's escape, he was going to look for survivors among the crew. Gades snuck around until he found a criminal in a vulnerable position. He then used force stun on the man and then choked him out, pulling him behind cover. Gades then took his form and clothes, before hiding him in some rubble.

Gades then snuck onto the burning ship in order to look for survivors among the crew, he then made his way to the bridge, which hung precariously over a skyway, but it would be fine for the moment. The bridge was sealed shut, but Gades used his lightsaber to cut through the door. He walked into the bridge which had flickering lights, and sparks were flying everywhere. Everyone on the bridge was dead, almost all of them died of physical shock or burned to death in the fire, though who died of what was near impossible to tell, this was a terrible disaster.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Jakkor climbed roof top to roof top,using the force to wall climb on the skyscrapers until he reached the prison barge. Jakkor grinned beneath his mask as he used the darkness to hide himself. He saw a group of prisoners. They were a mixture of races ranging from Human,Twi'lek,and Zabrak. They were armed with slugthrower rifles they plucked from the corpses of the guards,and pipes and makeshift daggers. Jakkor jumped from his hiding place activating his lightsaber. With a hiss the green blade comes to life. The prisoners look in surprise and anticipation at Jakkor one of them shouts at him pointing a pipe at him. "You'll never take us alive Jedi!!" Jakkor starts laughing as he speaks a deadly calm in his tone. "Who said I was going too. Now let the fun begin." Within moments the carnege has begun. Bullets were flying,one by one he began massacereing the prisoners. Decapitating them,slicing them in half. Many tried to run but their was no escape. Some with their slugthrower rifles tried to shoot at jakkor but he used the force to avoid the shot's and then he pushed the snipers out a window.Jakkor could hear their screams and reveled in it to fuel his power with their fear. Minutes later bodies of prisoners were all over the place,blood and the smell of ionized air satriuated the dark interior. He held his lightsaber as he sensed the familar precense he did on Ilum. He spoke excited. "Master...I wonder when you would arrive." He sensed the man he saw earlier approaching. "I look foward to meeting you and finding out what my master is planning." He sat cross legged in the bloody mess meditating on the carnage he inflicted. Waiting for the man to come forth.

Their was more prisoners still running about. Jakkor would not try to stop them. For all he cared he wanted to know who this man was. Most likely this small band only numbered twenty in mere minutes they had been all been slaughtered. As he meditated he sensed others trying to escape he would make no attempt to stop them. A smile of calm appeared on his lips.

[member="Gades Vassic"]

[SIZE=10.5pt][member="Gades Vassic"] [/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt][member="Jakkor Kess"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Walking through the city was for the mundane beings of the galaxy. Not for someone attuned to the force as Iratus was. Still looking up at the Skyscraper from his spot on the ground Iratus could see his first apprentice scaling the building. Stretching out with the force Iratus could feel the lives of those his apprentice cut down with little effort. About twenty in number, it was certainly impressive and spoke magnitudes about Jakkor's skills. Each death that came through the force was a surge of energy that went into Iratus' body. To him their suffering and deaths was enjoyable, the deaths of innocents Iratus could never take pleasure in. But the scum that was aboard the ship... Now that was something he could take part in. Many of them had been killers or slavers, the very same type of people Iratus had went to war against during his era. Though he would have to speak to Jakkor about his methods of dispatching people. Where Iratus was stealthy and manipulative, Jakkor was the warrior that took his opponents head on. It made sense considering the Tusken heritage. Such things could be changed with time.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]As if he had never been on the streets below Iratus' body vanished from view. Nothing but a whisper on the breeze. Those not sensitive to the force wouldn't have even truly noticed Iratus' disappearance. Many would possibly be baffled. Iratus would not become visible again, only those incredibly well trained in the force would be able to sense him if they were looking, and what they would sense is an innocent presence in the force. A far call from the original Dark aura of the true Iratus. Not even his apprentice would recognize the signature. Yet as the non-corporal essence reached the skyscraper it sensed another presence. One that hadn't been sensed before. In a way it reminded Iratus of a jedi, but one that stood on the precipice of falling to the dark. All he needed was a push then he'd be yet another pawn in Iratus' plans.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Appearing behind this person, Iratus looked him down still invisible to the naked eye. "This is what happens when the jedi are in charge." Iratus whispered into Gades ear. "They sit back and let such atrocities happen. Do you think the jedi would avenge these people? Think about the families that are now father or motherless due to the scum on this ship. Is that truly what you want?" Iratus asked Gades.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Sending a telepathic message to his apprentice Iratus would give the apprentice his new assignment. "There are still many more alive on this ship. Prepare yourself for combat, but do not kill them all... I have plans for a couple of them."[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]Iratus chose not to show up in person as he had many things to do and watching over padawans wasn't one he had to be there in body for.[/SIZE]

Jakkor got up from his meditation. Hearing his master's words he grinned. He activated his ligntsaber as he begins to stalk the corridors of the barge. "As you will my master." He begins cutting down any prisoner he see's with relative ease. He leaves a path of bodies in the dark halls of the wreckage gaining strength from their deaths. He eventually reaches the main holding area where most prisoners were held. Jakkor would mostly count 400 of the prisoners in the room ransacking what they could of the ship. He could guess either the last 100 escaped or were somewhere else on the ship. As soon as he stepped in many of the prisoners lunged for him. One by one Jakkor slew them. Limbs and heads were flying as Jakkor's force senses and his skills gave him after twenty minutes of endless carnage. Their was only two left per his master's instruction. They were both human one spoke with fear clearly in his voice. "Please Jedi...We beg of you spare us..we surrender.." Jakkor grinned feeding off their fear. He force pushed them into a cell as he slammed the door shut locking them in. "Your lucky my master has plans for you. For now I will spare your pathetic lives for now." He resumed his meditation on the dark side awaiting further instructions from his master.

[member="Iratus Palpatine"] [member="Gades Vassic"]

Fexa was about to make a great sale and make 700 Credits in one buy but suddenly a ship fell down from the sky and apparently the ship was more important then this person's jewelry. Fexa decided to run over and check too, it seemed like a lot of people were checking it out. She slowly realized she wasn't the only force sensitive one there. She walked down the dark broken hallways, some sparks flew out of a wire, almost hitting her, she dodged though. Fexa suddenly felt a big power of the force, a bad one but also a light side force. She walked up and saw a Tusken meditating, she didn't want to disturb him so she sat quietly waiting, she ambitioned for a master and this seems like a good one...

Gades watched as the man killed all of the prisioners, this man quite obviously did not know of such a thing as subtlety, and from the mans actions and force presence the man was obviously a follower of the dark side. Gades took off the prisoners garb while maintaining the prisoners form, and remained hidden as the tusken entered the ship, he did not want to be seen by the man, but Gades knew the force user must be dealt with in some way. Gades snuck behind a piece of cover in order to remain hidden while the man shoved prisoners into cages.

Then Gades started hearing voices. Why was the voice telling him this, was it the force speaking to him, or something else. Was he going crazy? Gades decided to ignore the voice for now and started formulating a plan to take down the dark side force user, it would be difficult, but Gades had no other choice but to deal with the man, or else more people might be killed, and maybe next time they would not be dangerous criminals, but innocent men and women.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Jakkor opened his eyes. he sensed someone was watching him. As soon as he opened his eyes he saw a girl standing there. He clearly sensed she was force sensitive,and from what he looked a species he had never seen before. He got up and clutched the hilt of his saber tightly. He spoke to her in a inquisitive tone. "Who are you?...Why are you here?"

[member="Fexa Keis"] [member="Iratus Palpatine"] [member="Gades Vassic"]

Fexa saw the man awaken and question her she replied "I'm Fexa Keis and I'm here for you, I sense that you're strong in the force both ways and I would like for you to teach me, no harm." She took out her Lightsaber and put it down to show that she is peaceful.

Jakkor was intrigued even though he was an apprentice himself. This could work to his advantage. He clipped his saber to his belt as he spoke. "Why me... I am a Sith Apprentice to a very powerful being. Out of all force sensitives why seek me out?"
He spoke wondering why this girl had sought the young Tusken out.

[member="Fexa Keis"] [member="Iratus Palpatine"] [member="Gades Vassic"]

"Well, because I can sense you're strong, but you're a Sith Acolyte, that's funny because you're stronger in the light side, well maybe you just wanna do both, but, now I might have to decline your offer, I'm a Jedi so, yeah, I'm not great at reading the force yet." She picked up her Lightsaber and started to walk away.

[member="Jakkor Kess"][member="Gades Vassic"][member="Iratus Palpatine"]

He shouts at her. Curious to why she was here to begin with. "I am merely pretending to be a Sith. I hate all Sith. I'm gaining the abilities I need to destroy the one sith. Even through the dark side. Now why are you here? Are you sure it wasn't the will of the force that you sought me out girl."

[member="Fexa Keis"] [member="Gades Vassic"] [member="Iratus Palpatine"]

Fexa took a breath of relief, "the force brought me here, I believe, that's good, I hate Sith too, can you be my master though? I'll be good, you can teach the force to me in whichever side you want, I'm sure any of them will come in handy." Fexa replied, glad he wasn't a Sith.

He sighed as he spoke. "I will try to teach you what I do know of the force. I am no Jedi but I was once a padawan,and a commander in the Clone Wars. I shall show a novice like you what little I know. Even though I still have much to learn. Tell me why do you seek a master."

Fexa cheered "thank you sir! I appreciate it, I need a master because, I'm not great with the force yet..." She bowed, suddenly she felt another presence nearby "Hm, Pers- I mean, Master, I sense another presence nearby, should we go after them?"

He waved a hand up motioning her to stop. "No let him come. My master has plans and such involves these prisoners and this person is crucial to them. We wait and carry out his will. My name is Jakkor Kess you are free to address me however you wish."
He waited patiently biding his time.

(Quick tip: use the @mention button to those in the thread when replying that way I and everybody else receives them alot faster in the notifications.)

OPC: Thx, sometimes I forget.

"Okay Master" Fexa obeyed, but didn't like waiting around so she practiced her Lightsaber forms, Form IV and Form V specifically.

[member="Jakkor Kess"][member="Gades Vassic"][member="Iratus Palpatine"]

He watched practicing her lightsaber combat with great interest. He speaks to her. "So do you have a name,or should I just call you girl. Also I'm quite impressed so far. You are no jedi but how do you know of those lightsaber forms you practice." He grabbed the hilt of his lightsaber and held it tightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom