Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peer thru the shadow of past void

[member="Jairdain"]

It was then hearing her somewhat chuckled when he came talk and recall his meeting with Freiya sort made him embarrassed at first but then again. He reckons slowly ease up seeing that perhaps from a certain point view of someone outside of the situation in question. It would seem funny that of which he didn't quite mind much and smiled as in haste. Seem to feel at ease talking with her as seeing her as a new friend at best that he chuckled as well once she concludes things by saying.

"Maybe the same will happen to us."

To which turn face her slightly replied in tone jest as one would address speak with a friendly tone.

"Well, the being friends and help stuff yeah maybe..... just long we can leave out the trouble part...."

At which time then soon came stand near one the planetary holo archives from what he could see as she then grew silent seem in deep thought about something. Which he'd hope was nothing associated with what he said that would sadden her as she then soon after seems to turn his attention back to the topic at hand as she replied. To which slowly come stand by the keyboard

"Well, here are the holoterminals. Try typing in what you know of its location and physical description. I'm sure you'll find someplace to start."

To which slowly come stand by the keyboard he pauses to try force turn his attention remember as much he could of the day or memory in question.

"Well let me see......as best can recall the planet was in constant darkness as brief moment was there the light on the streets didn't seem die down.....as seem it was in constant shadows..... sounded like started in Uma or Um somethings....didn't get much transport traffic....."

Jairdain couldn't help but chuckle a little when Ronin mentioned the part about staying out of trouble.

"Well, we might be knights, but we're still young and trouble seems to just happen naturally especially when not looking for it."

Reaching the terminals she lead them to. He paused to remember what he could and at that point, she had to admit something to him. Not that it was bad or anything, just he didn't know.

"I'm not from the galaxy actually and came from a planet that was like three years or travel time away. I'm sorry, but I can't imagine the name of the place you're trying to remember. Also I can't actually read what is on the screen, that's what this device is for. I'm blind...I mean I can type in what you say, but it would be better if you did and you can see what comes up easier than I can."

Scuffing one of her feet at she spoke, Jairdain would face her head to the floor, not looking in his direction with the Force either.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Jairdain"]

It was then hearing her light chuckle from her after made Ronin smirk as she then continued to speak.

"Well, we might be knights, but we're still young and trouble seems to just happen naturally especially when not looking for it."

To which he in jest replied back.

"Well true....but then again I don't know however much I try trouble seem to follow me around these days."

It was then that his words cut short as the pair arrives in front of the research terminal that he did his best to recall what he could. Retracing his steps in his mind as he somewhat unmindfully began to talk out the thought as they began to come mind.

"I'm not from the galaxy actually and came from a planet that was like three years or travel time away. I'm sorry, but I can't imagine the name of the place you're trying to remember. Also I can't actually read what is on the screen, that's what this device is for. I'm blind...I mean I can type in what you say, but it would be better if you did and you can see what comes up easier than I can."

To which he then instinctively raise a hand to rub behind his neck as replied.

"Oh, my bad....was I think out loud again but anyway hmm.....give me a sec..let me see ...."

He then used some the stuff he learned from Freiya in working the archive control he began the search.

Jairdain didn't reply to Ronin's words about trouble following him around, but she had a difficult time trying not to laugh again. Her amusement would probably be felt though.

"It's okay, Ronin. My blindness has allowed me other abilities to use though. Like my hearing is great. If there was a mouse around, I could probably hear it."

That might be going a little too far, but hopefully the message would be understood.

"Are you coming up with anything?"

He had suggested he had been thinking out loud when he spoke before and she understood that. It wasn't something she did very often, but she had in the past. Especially about theology and beliefs.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Jairdain"]

"It's okay, Ronin. My blindness has allowed me other abilities to use though. Like my hearing is great. If there was a mouse around, I could probably hear it."

It was then that seems that distracted as he was run his fingers over the console as he'd tried to locate the planet. That it somewhat did barely miss his notice the bemused look on her face. Given his passing mention about danger and such that he came then to passing reply but then again last second decided not to. Focusing instead on the task at hand and no sooner had he'd hit pay dirt that he called out.

" Bingo....dang sithspat I've sorta got it I guess.....place I was in seeming to be a planet called Umbara ."

Her question was soon answered by Ronin and he said the name of a planet Jairdain had never heard of. That didn't surprise her at all though as the names of places really didn't mean anything to her.

Giving him a large smile that lit up her face, she wondered if he wanted to travel there again.

"I'm glad you found the name of the planet and the Master here didn't boot you off the terminal. Do you want to go back and see if you can learn anything?"

She wasn't sure if she could help, but would happily lend a hand if he wanted it.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Jairdain"]

It then seemed engrossed by the idea of for the first time finding some headway thru the misty cloud that was his memory. That he seemed for a moment just stood there gazing at the screen try his best to remember not so much anything about the planet As was the fact he was trying remember the ship that got him there in the first place. As he tried his earnest to retrace his step back in time hope it could gain more insight to those lost memories.

"I'm glad you found the name of the planet and the Master here didn't boot you off the terminal. Do you want to go back and see if you can learn anything?"

When from the sideline came her comment and he then turns towards her.

" Yeah, I'm glad as well seeing it been a while since I've made any headway or not been booted out here by one the Master. But I guess could do that though I don't if there anything more can find on the planet that could be of use. Unless.....well I can go there and pick up the trail from there. Which would be tad bit hard.....seeing as of the last incident am not allowed to wander too far."

For a few second there was silence between them as he was apprently lost in a little bit of thought on the matter.

"How do you know that's not also where it started, Ronin? Just because that's where you ended up, that doesn't mean it didn't originate there either."

Jairdain took half a step back and looked in the direction of Ronin, waiting for him to figure out what he wanted to do.

"Why can't you wonder far? You're a knight same as me and should be able to come and go freely."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Jairdain"]

It was then as he stood there gazing at the terminal that whatever bits of memory he had since came to mind.Some good other not so much as he then hears her speak to which turns his head Ronin listen.

"How do you know that's not also where it started, Ronin? Just because that's where you ended up, that doesn't mean it didn't originate there either."

At which time with a slight shrug he replies.

"Yeah guess.... just that I sort not left on good terms so I reckon there be tad bit trouble if I go back there."

At which time he could no less feel some that negative feeling stirs within that which he had so far fought hard. As it only brought on a strange sense of fear which seems so deep seated that he dare not venture. Reminded of the partial memories he had when he did were in all he could remember was black out then the screams in the darkness. But then seem on cue she spoke after taking a step back which sort alarm him for in the brief moments he could help doubt. Had she too sense it? And was it wise to let her in on the secret he kept?

"Why can't you wonder far? You're a knight same as me and should be able to come and go freely."

To which with a faint smirk as if to hide his worries as he pushes back hard against the memories before it gotten too far.

" Well.....I guess you're right and I could just simply go. It's just...welll I don't quite have gotten that far in unraveling much what my past was. And from what little I had kinda made it look not good.....my control of the force or of my emotion.... not so much.....well easy for me. Which is why it's not so much that I am forbidden leave it's just...i don't know its just that I get a feeling or fear I guess of what I might find out there on my own. And as far Masters go I've not really gotten a good track record. Seeing one the last I had before disappeared apparently died and the one that I believe brought me to the temple didn't fare too well either. As all I got is a partial name and nothing else .... but from the way the other Master react or seem to dismiss my looking into it. It apparently didn't go too well or badly ......"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom