Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Peeks in* Hey

Its big, large and in depth. But I'll be brave and wade further into this site as I learn its secrets and mechanisms. I'll figure you out yet Chaos!

Otherwise, hello. I'm Meiko.

Grimm

Welcome to the site, I'm Grimm. Now, chaos is never about figuring out, it is simply there because you want it there. xD

[member="Meiko"]

[member="Grimm"]

Chaos goes over here, not there Mr. Grimhat.

[member="Djonas Vile"] [member="Esiri Kepporra"] [member="Lupe Baracka"] [member="Satara Hawk"] [member="DFS-8DS"] [member="Linori Pryde"] [member="Graxin Rade"] [member="Darth Vornskr"]

Quite the welcoming party I got. Thanks for all the hello's and howdy do's. I also figured out the mentioning linking name thing. Now I need to figure out where to start my characters journey.

Hi and welcome to Chaos! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Oh, and if you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

Starting your character's journey is easy; just start RPing with people you would like to RP. Or ask for threads in the Role-Play Discussion board. Or join a public thread where you're allowed to join. And there are so many other ways, too. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom