Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peaches anyone.... (open to all)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Kei Amadis"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Matsu looked at Kei and spoke while she held herself stiff for a moment, he was wondering what she saw looking at the world. It was an interesting question while she listened to what happened holding her tongue while she raised an eyebrow. "Interesting." She stood there watching with her eyes paying close attention for the time. She kept her attention on the woman though listening and wondering a few things that were nagging at the back of her head.

That kept her paying attention while she sat there and tapped a hands to her head brushing at her brow before thinking about what was going on. Her eyes glassing over with a blue sheen as she was watching into the force letting her energies focus on everything around her. She was looking from the tree into the roots and deeper into the world that gave way to the world interconnectiing within the force while her hands spread the dirt into soil. Turning it over and over to be loose while her hands were over it.

"I see the world, the energies of the force interconnecting everything with the small disturbances created by the padawans training. Their vibrations in the force, their heartbeats and the echo formed by their signatures within the force." She kept her hands all ready for it while the soil under her hands was shifting. Sand images used by some groups to communicate in deserts converted to create an almost 3D display showing others off in the distance moving in the force.

"Shifting sands, reflective surfaces, the minds of animals big and small. Those who know how to can find the ability to see the world as no one else can. "

There it was coming to the fact more or less it was his eyes looking upon her that was the pictures. As if there came flashes of [member="Kei Amadis"] so long ago. That of his father nothing could have prepared her for what took place between the two of them. This bring a smile, as she let those memorizes flood as she lost herself. Only to hear only the last word of [member="Matsu Ike"] to nod as if she had been listen to her the whole time. Not one to react to what taken place. No just the opposite. As if trying to wrapped her own mind around just who this Kei or had been the little boy. Then herself being so different.

"We must have a drink and talk about your father and your little half brother.", , giving him a peek on the cheek, even those there was a hind of sadness if that of a little bit.

Knowing that she knew a lot of the force the nature element not just being a healer as this she used around her that was the plant life itself bring this tree that she spend some much time at. She was the most connected to the planet it knew it thought of her like a Mother. Yes this very spot was her child those all around that grew around was her own children they all bonded to each other and that of her.

Kei if there is anything you wise to be taught in the natural element as you know the bond that was taught of how respect all that is bonded in nature, do you remember those lesson that the Mother Elder.

Kei grinned to Maya warmly and nodded firmly, feeling elation, “heck, yes soon. I hear they have a new barman working the bar, been meaning to pay my respects.” Respects, his excuse for stopping by even if he only had clang juice when he went, the atmosphere was appreciated. "Wait half brother? What are you talking about? Only child me." Too young to remember any different when his father had been with Maya.

For the rest, if he was honest, he wasn’t going to be a great Master of natural energies Kei Amadis, he was too practical to get his head around all they were saying, even if he'd loved sitting here listening. “I think I’m best off holding on to what I know,” Kei grinned to Maya, “never could get my head around her lessons,” he couldn’t believe he’d met Maya again, and that burning question about his father and if she’d seen him was right there in this throat ,but he’d wait till they were alone.

Watching Matsu work the soil was a fantastic show. “Never felt the force that way, that subtly, I envy your ability.” He said to Matsu, “often feels a weight to move or hold.” He knew people like his friend [member="Taiden Keth"] , could talk for hours on the living force, but Kei just didn’t feel it. Sure he could sit there on the grass, and feel connected, but there was no subtlety there, and he’d accepted that about himself and his training, everyone had their own qualities.

Still as well as getting some solid advice, he'd learned other perspectives today, and for that he was thankful to both.

[member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom