Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peacekeeper (Jedi Mission)

as he stood there he asked for his drink and then waited for the barkeep to bring him his berry-surprise, it was a drink of the Vortek, his own people...as he stood there he turned around and seated himself with his back to the bar, his mind focused and his eyes peering around the bar looking for @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] and keeping a solid watch on others.

He didn't see Josh and definitely didn't notice any trouble makers, as he waited the bar keep came back with his drink and he turned to face him and slid his credits into the mans hand like a pro, as he took his drink and began to sip on it while leaning his elbows into the bar and looking at the mirror silently keeping an eye on everything

Josh cracked his neck, before suddenly having to draw his lightsaber. A gamorrean who may have had a few too many slashed at him with it's axe.

Josh lifted the lightsaber as the dark blue blade blocked the axe, enough for the Council's Weapon Master to leap onto one of the bar tables, drawing screams from some patrons, backflip off, and slash at the Gamorrean...

... Only to suddenly boot it in the face in mid-air, sending the green monster into the wall with his superhuman strength. The impact knocked out the creature, and Josh deactivated his lightsaber as people either backed up in fear, gasped, or clapped and cheered.

Lorna Nera had found his man.

@[member="Lorna Nera"]

Sensing the disturbance in the bar Lorna looked back just as he heard the snap hiss of a lightsaber acitvate and then he smirked watching the show of the Jedi, he kept his gaze on the male in front of him and then took a huge gulp of his drink and set it on the bar counter....Lorna loved a good show and this one was one he enjoyed very much.

As he stood he fixed his clothes and readjusted himself and then looked to the gamorrean and sent a force throw into the male gamo and then smirked at the man with the lightsaber and flexed for a moment and then with a release of his own breath he released his flex and walked over I take it you're Knight Dragonsflame Lorna said as he calmly relaxed his mind and then looked around watching as some were staring at the two Jedi business, do you mind!? he said and then the others looked away probably out of fear and he turned his attention back to the knight and waited for his response to his inquiry.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

@[member="Lorna Nera"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Quenladose had signed for the mission to help and was running late. The small sephi held her cloak closed as she followed towards the others. Her mouth cover obscuring her face but the shimmering of her tattoo/birthmark shown thanks to her tight ponytail. The sabers on her hips were still training sabers but others didn't know that. No by the time she found Lorna and Joshua her tri-colored eyes flicked between them with a soft raising of her eyebrows. Then she spoke with the sound of silvery bells coming out of her mouth and letting her words whisper of force presence. The sephi used the force for everything and it preserved them well past others. "I am Quenladose nic Essus."

Josh looked over at @[member="Lorna Nera"], the shirtless man who now he knew was the Jedi on his assignment, with a look of disdain as he attacked the gamorrean while the creature was down, for no reason whatsoever.

He shook his head, giving the man a "Don't do that again" look.

And then the other Padawan came late. He sighed, but gave her a polite smile before introducing himself to them both.

"My name is Josh DragonsFlame, Jedi Knight, as well as the Official Weaponmaster and Knight Representative Of The Jedi Council... I assume you two are the ones that I will be accompanying on this mission then?" he asked.

@[member="Quenladose"]
@[member="Lorna Nera"]

(Whooops. didn't realize I put pink text there lol!)

Lorna watched as another walked into the door and then listened as @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] announced who he was, his mind set on this mission being one of combat he did not see the gamorrean as being a true threat so he sent a low level force throw into him only a few moments earlier that sent him flailing into the nearest wall and rendering him unconscious and then watched as the girl walked over to them, Lorma then regarded the Knight with superstition and smirked at him with a deviant smirk and then introduced himself I'm Lorna Nera, Padawan of the Order he said with both confidence and arrogance to his tone.

@[member="Quenladose"]

Quenladose looked up flicking her eyes as she spoke. Their names she committed to memory and spoke. "Greetings Lorna nic Nera and Joshua nic Dragonsflame." She had already said her name and stood very still while letting the tri-colored eyes rove back and forth over them. It was a curious thing these humans did, so... Impolite. "Yes I am one of the padawans assigned to help with this mission." Then she turned her head up fully removing the veil from her mouth before offering a full grin. Small daintily pointed canines and white teeth matching her skin tone. "Shall we continue?"

Josh could sense the arrogance in the male Jedi... And he sighed. No wonder they had sent him on this mission with them...

"Correction...." he said politely. "You two are doing this mission. I am here in order to ensure your safe completion of the mission" he reassured with a slight smile. "Welcome to the big time, kids. You know what the mission is, right?"

@[member="Quenladose"]
@[member="Lorna Nera"]

Lorna chuckled as the knight asked him what the mission was about and then looked around for a moment in time, he turned his attention back to @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] and replied The mission is to arrest criminals, is it not? he asked as he then turned to walk away, he knew what the mission was for and so he didn't need to wait for the knights instruction, as he turned he casually and confidently walked away toward the door when something caught his eye, somebody man handling a woman in the bar looking back he smirked and then leapt toward the person.

As he came down her was in front of the male that had definitely bruised up the face of a gorgeous twi'lek and smirked while standing there, Lorna was not about to let this dim wit escape nor would he turn his back to this bantha poodoo of a dirt bag, he looked at the man with a deviant smirk and then waited for his move, the male pulled a gun and lorna used the force to throw him into the wall and then looked to the woman...she had tears streaming down her face, obviously her man injured her, looking at her with concern and respect he decided to see if she was alright Are you alright miss? he started off by asking, the male was passed out by the force push and so he decided to make sure the female twi'lek was alright and not badly hurt.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
@[member="Quenladose"]

Varus Ren

V
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Lorna Nera"] @Quenladose

Approaching the group from behind, hood draped over his head was Garth. "I'm here out of boredom, and to ensure Josh doesn't get ahead of himself." Garth said jokingly as he approached the group from behind. He didn't know either of the padawans but he did know Josh. He'd hacked his way through swampy hell alongside the councilor. Hummel considered the man a friend.

After the swamp, and Metalorn, and the trials, Garth had become a Knight of the order finally. It was a far cry from what some of the masters on Tython had expected. They presumed he'd never learn to control the anzati blood in him, they were very wrong.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Garth Hummel"] @[member="Lorna Nera"]

Quenladose looked on while the one went out to fight more, she could feel the other approaching with a small tickle at the back of her mind but slowly she walked to follow. If this was their mission then so be it, she would work with the other padawan to complete it but he seemed to be acting rashly. He eyes flicked up towards Lorna as she spoke opening her cloak to show the intricate dress robes. Then she moved swiftly pushing the force around her like a glove to create a tunnel as she pushed against herself to direct along the path. It brought her onto the shoulders of one man with a crouch sending him to the ground after he ran from Lorna assaulting his ally.

"I am deeply sorry for this pain I am about to cause you but criminal activity is punishable under Republic law. Please do not resist."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom