Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Peace and quiet at the resort

Gwj6gFh.png

5m5qOKV.png

Objectives: do nothing for once
Tag: Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn
flocking-to-the-sea-by-omen2501-d197l11-350t.jpg

least if you and I met
"If we met? You aren't going to tell me that I currently have my arm around some force projection or something like that are you?" She laughed, almost a little tired of force users and their tricks and just wanting the be a normal girl and have a friend.

"Maybe I just drank too much or bumped my head whilst surfing?"

Isla gave Naivia a friendly squeeze before flipping her leg over the sun lounger, lifting her knee and resting her foot behind the girls back. So now she was facing Naivia who sad side in between her legs. She smiled and thought about what she said. "Openness has never been a strong suite of mine, there is ways a girl, or woman is supposed to behave, but you know what, sometimes I wish I wasn't me, I wish I was a nobody. I know that is silly because live such a privileged life, but it's hard, and it's lonely. You are the first person who has just chatted to me, and not Admiral Draellix in such a long time."

She blushed a little at how much she was talking. But the sunshine, the cocktails and having someone just ask her about herself was pulling her in an unusual direction, she looked at the girl, trying to judge if she was saying too much. Isla was not shy, but she felt very self conscious suddenly, she had said similar things to Demici in the past, but that was in his role as a leader and mentor, not a friend.

"So how about you then? Do you desire anything? Are you content with a wandering life or is there something you are searching for?" her answer for what her type was, as expected was interestingly descriptive but also vague, maybe she could encourage her to be more specific. "OK, challenge for you, in less than five words, tell me your biggest desire?

5m5qOKV.png

The art of dancing in the light
When it reached Neryn's ears that the Admiral was in front of her, her look became even happier, for Isla was able to find time to rest from such crazy work. It's hard to be what you're supposed to be because you were born into such an environment with such an atmosphere. Naivia had something similar, but consciously she ran away wanting something more than just a role, more than a function, more than just a signed document. She desired something universal and fundamental in her life.

The girl silently playedfully ran her hand over the Isla`ss knee, trying to form her main desire.

"Joy of life with someone."

After this Neryn instantly turned into a red tomato as just now, from the very depths of her soul was pulled out her main desire which contained everything she feared and what she simultaneously wanted in life.

The girl instinctively pressed her head against Isla's chest, trying to escape such an awkward situation..

Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana

Gwj6gFh.png

5m5qOKV.png

As the woman leaned forward and pressed her head into the chest, Isla suddenly became very self conscious and awkward, the girl seemed embarrassed by her question, which was a shame as it wasn't Isla's intention. She looked down, conscious that with he straps off her shoulders, there was a little play on her zip, it was OK though, it hadn't moved and she was still covered up.

She didn't really know what to do with her hands, she put one on the girls shoulder and gave her a hug, is that what she wanted? "I'm sorry, I don't really do this a lot, are you alright? It's good to have desires and want a life with someone, it's something I want too, I want a family at some point too."

She reached over and grabbed for her drink, it was just at fingers length and she managed to knock it off the lounger while grasping for it. She laughed a little, the comedy breaking her anxiety about the whole situation a little bit and she eased Naivia back upright but facing her. "OK, so never be embarrassed about what you want, it is good to have desires, it is what makes us reach for more. We can't always completely like our lot in life, I live a wonderful life, but I am not ashamed to say there is more that i want, and one day I will achieve it, you will too, you just have to reach for it." Isla smiled at the girl, trying to help her get over the flushed look on her face. A rousing speech was something Isla was much more at home with than a cuddle. She wished they had more drinks, right now as it was still hot, would it be rude to expect an advanced battle droid to wait on them? Probably not, she signalled to one of them and asked them, there was a pause while it understood the order and then it walked off in the direction of the bar.

5m5qOKV.png

At that moment Neryn heard the word family. For her, family was the smiling, insincere looks from her parents, the sneers and scary
words from her siblings. She remembers the flowers, the parks, the smells, the sound of the wind, the distant voices of people, the huge ecological cities,
built by the family for the richest aristocratic families on the planet and the system. The girl spent a lot of time there and just now, it touched a
a deep part of the already grown-up woman's soul. She looked up and upon hearing Isla's worries , smiled and gently stroked the girl's hair.

"It's all right, you just reminded me that family can be different for everyone. For some it's a pet, for some it's the silence of the forest, for some it's toys, for some it's a husband and children, for some it's one person,
around which the whole universe revolves, for some it's the world of books where you can talk to great minds, and for some, the experience of a lifetime is the most precious thing that exists."

Neryn then listened to Isla's thoughts, or even revelations, and in response she said

"I'm sure that everything in your life will work out for you. Everything you dream about, wish for, and perhaps what you don't know yet, you will become stronger. Not only in your speeches, but in your soul too."

After that the girl looked at the droid heading towards the bar and tried to calculate how many steps it would take him to get to the bar, get drinks and back, and then she returned her gaze to the 'admiral' and said.

"By the way, you have a unique chance to feel like a princess. I can lift you by force or in my arms, especially since I haven't trained my body for a long time. You can trust me, but it's purely your decision."

The girl replied and waited for a reaction.

Gwj6gFh.png

5m5qOKV.png

Isla thought to herself and raised an eyebrow. "Whilst I appreciate it is coming from a kind place, that is one of the strangest offers someone has made to me. I am struggling to understand how you force lifting me would make me feel like a princess?" she paused and sighed, she did actually like this girl and did not want to offend her.

"You don't need to do tricks to impress me, I work with force users every day of my life, just be yourself, you seem sweet." she said that sincerely, it the woman's innocence and naivety was adorable, it was one of the qualities that reminded her of her friend Eina. She thought about family, and what it meant to her, she loved her parents, that was one family, the Crusade were another family. And the future, maybe a man and some children, lots of them hopefully.

Isla worried that now she had created tension and she look dissapointed. "Come on, do you want to take a walk back to the hotel? I meant what I said about the spare dresses, if you are interested, I could do with some proper food too, we could get room service and sit on the balcony if you like? What do you like to eat?"

She flipped her leg back over the lounger and held out her hand, offering it go Naivia to help her stand up.

5m5qOKV.png

Naivia took Isla's hand and stood up, not letting go of the girl's hand. She sensed some tension in Isla's words and tried to reassure her.

"I didn't mean to surprise you in any way. I just thought you would be enjoy it too. ...don't worry please... "

She looked at the girl guiltily and then returned her gaze to the distant hotel and after estimating the conspicuous hour of the evening she replied

"Give me an option with a balcony and food! Probably something between heavily fried meat and fruit. That's an interesting taste in food, but as I'm not a chef myself and don't have much money, it's based on what I usually eat, which is certainly not at the level of the rich, so I think the roast and everything else will be different from my experience in the past".

The girl was ready to go gradually, but still she wanted to try and deliver Isla as if it were the wish of a resentful and stubborn 6,7 year old child to play the part of a prince.

Gwj6gFh.png

5m5qOKV.png

"That's fine, I will have some brought up to us, you don't have to explain yourself to me. I am going to order a small assortment of things I like too you can try." she was about to contact her AI and order when she thought she had better warn the girl. "If I seem like I am talking to myself l sometimes, it's because I am interacting with my AI implant." Isla was turned away and started speaking to someone that Naivia couldn't see. Isla could see the image of the woman being broadcast straight into her optic nerve and spoke to her as if she were there.

"SAINT, please have room service bring up a selection of Atrisian food, fried and fresh." Her mother made the most wonderful deep fried prawns and if the woman wanted fried foods, then that is what she would have. "Very well Admiral, I have also selected three dresses which my algorithms predict would complement your guest." SAINT faded from Isla's perception and carried out her commands. It was a reminder that the AI was now always on and listening, it did make Isla a little uncomfortable.

She looked at Naivia, "so, we can eat, Atrisian sweet and sour chicken and prawns are delicious, and you can try on a couple of my dresses if you like?"

They approached the hotel and walked up and through the marble arch into the gardens. Three floors up was the balcony and Isla could see staff laying the table for them. One of the young waiting staff recognised her and waved down, Isla waved back, he was an adorable teen, fresh out of school. Another staff clearly didn't approve and she saw her friend being chastised, shame really, she will have to give the boy an extra tip as he was just being friendly.

5m5qOKV.png

Neryn nodded as she understood that Isla had her own AI to help her with problems of various kinds and while she chatted the girl began to think about what time of day it was in her homeland.
Thousands of houses built on top of each other, flowerbeds scattered in different places, domes of many skyscrapers charming the clear morning sky, transport ships with the emblems of many trade corporations flying in the distance, the smell of flowers, rustling tree crowns picked up by the wind dance, harmony of inner world and outer lights, love of creation and female love, fine borders of perfect life and vicious life...
And hundreds of other ambiguous memories rushed into the girl's mind and only the question that she would soon be tasting very expensive food and trying on dresses brought her back to the present.
She looked around with a smile to find Isla watching her, she liked that look, that speech. She knew now that at least one person in the galaxy was interested in her.

"Of course! I'm ready for anything! Maybe even have you try them on as well, especially since your looks are as good as mine, maybe even better."

Fiery Eyes winked at Isla and when they reached the balcony, Neryn immediately ran to find a spot, taking the "admiral" by the hand

"Gotta get a good view! And not too many visitors either! "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom