Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peace all, i'm outtie

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
I've come and gone from the site a few times now, disappeared without warning more than just a few. Well, now its time that I take my offical leave from this site and head for new horizons. I've loved writing Krag (Darth Vulcanus) and forging the story for the Graug was amazing and I take some pride in knowing that I have created a species on this site that has had a much bigger impact than most PC created species ever have or probably will on Chaos.

This decision has come after a series of real life events have made me come to realize that I've simply been putting too much time into this site. I need to begin focusing on things other than writing stories on a site that, while they are fond memories, ultimately mean nothing. There is a whole world outside in the scary sun that I've been neglecting and i'd like to get over my untamed fear of the common folk and enjoy something I've only heard of through hushed rumors. They call it "fresh air". I'll just have to see if its all that it is cracked up to be.

I will always remember a lot of the skype pictures that I've come to know and love since my joining the site as well as the stories I've helped create here. However, I have come to realize that the stress to fun ratio of this site has taken a major turn for me. When a game becomes more stressful than fun, its time to move on. I won't say that i'll never be back, but if I do come back as a player it will probably be a very, very long time from now.

Peace all, it's be fun but....

thatsit-imoutgameoverman_8e846debb8a2f24b1a8f6e573271cffa.gif

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Darth Ayra"]

May the Lenny be with you...always ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[member="Lord Eclipsion"]

SHHHH DON'T SAY MY NAME TOO LOUD, GOD MIGHT HEAR YOU!

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Jacen Cavill"]

Man, i'm going to be gone from the site all together and I think I might still somehow RP here more in that time than you have your entire time back :p

Nyxie

【夢狐】
The Mnenchei did it better. :p

Just kidding! Good luck and have fun, mate. There comes this point for all of us eventually. Your accomplishments will be well remembered, even if they are just ultimately meaningless stories to you. :)

Well, if you're going.....the baby isn't yours. He doesn't have a skin condition that makes him dark either.

I'm sorry.

Don't be a stranger bud.

I'm sorry....MAYBE IF YOU WERE MORE GENTLE LIKE LE'VON THIS WOULDN'T HA-

Same. Let's see if I don't join you in the real world wit hits sunlight and swegz, eh?

[member="Darth Vulcanus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom