Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Patron-Class Star Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To create an anti-capital ship for The Elysium Empire
  • Image Source: All Images are mine, made with Google Slides
  • Canon Link: Not a canon ship.
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source:
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification: Capital Ship
  • Length: 1,300 meters.
  • Width: 750 meters
  • Height: 345 meters (the bridge hits 345, but the rest is a bit lower)
  • Armament: Very High
80 Ion Cannons, 40 on each side.

2 laser-beam weapons, outfitted for capital-ship combat.

2 Tractor Beams, 1 for each side.

• Defenses: Average

1 Deflector Shield from the inside

Durasteel armor, reinforced at vital points.

• Hangar Space: Base

• Hangar Allocations:
    • Starfighters: 1 Squadron
    • Support Craft: 1 Squadron

• Maneuverability Rating: Average.
  • Speed Rating: Average
  • Hyperdrive: Yes
  • Hyperdrive Class: Class 2, no backup.
STANDARD FEATURES
  • All standard systems
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Beam Weapons: 2 large beam weapons large enough to damage a capital ship
STRENGTHS

*Laser-Beam Weaponry: The Patron-Class has two large laser-beam cannons, as seen on an LAAT, outfitted for capital ship combat. These beams can rip through enemy ship armor if concentrated.

*Triangular shape: The triangular shape common in Imperial ships allows all guns on the side to fire toward the tip of the ship, allowing concentrated fire.

*Ion Weapons: The Patron-Class Star Destroyer only has ion cannons apart from the beam weapons. These ion cannons disable enemy shields, allowing the beam weapons to shred through enemy armor directly.

WEAKNESSES
-Weak Rear: The back has no weaponry, and is exposed to any type of ship that can flank it.

-Weak points: The two beam weapons are weak between the ship, and the turret. Additionally, the Bridge is weak between the ship and the Bridge itself.

-Not much room: There is a very limited hangar/cargo bay compared to other capital ships.

-Capital-Destroyer: The Patron class is not designed for anti-starfighter combat, and has no anti-fighter turrets.

DESCRIPTION

The Patron-Class Star Destroyer uses a unique laser-beam weapon similar to an LAAT, but more fit for capital-ship to ship combat. It also uses mostly ion-cannons, to eliminate enemy shields, allowing the laser-beams to tear through enemy armor. To use such energy-demanding weapons, the Patron sacrifices shields and anti-starfighter weapons

Screen_Shot_2020-09-08_at_10.30.56_PM.png

OOC NOTES:

Currently, The Elysium Empire is a MINOR faction. We are not producing this ship, but we have designed it.

Last edited:
This is a first...alright.

I need you to do two things. One, I need this submission much more cleaned up. If you need me to help with that, I can do so. Right now though I am having a terrible time reading this with all the bullet points not being used and the bad placements.

Second, I need you to go reread the template in this link right here. ( X ) I need you to reread how Hanger Bay Allocations work and how Hanger Bays work as well. After that, please fix the errors in that part of the submission to where it can actually be used.

If you need further help, we can throw this into pre-factory for better help and/or to iron out a lot of the kinks. Aside from that, let me know when you get this cleaned up as this is...just very hard to read.

Also I do like how you have President Grant as your profile picture.
Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun

Listib Hibin Listib Hibin

Thanks! Changed the Hangar errors, should be correct now. Also removed the extra bullets.

If there's anything else, do say. Also, given the errors here, I submitted others around the same time. I'm going to fix those as they have the same issues, so if you see them before they are fixed, I'm working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom