Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pathway through the Stars

Though Asmare was stuck in this Kel-Dor's body, with his powers, he could probably survive without the mask. Still though, he had to act the part: He gave a perfect impression of a kel-dor without a mask on, based on the memories he had stolen from Werah. After his Mask was returned, he spoke, perfectly imitating Werah's voice. "It's okay, Acaleus. That rod, it was possessing me and Venus. When you broke it, you freed us." He waited to hear the Knight's reply, ready to break free if he didn't buy it...

Werah sat, locked in the dark room. This was worse than anything that has ever happened to him so far. He almost felt sorry for the red orb, trapped inside here for centuries. It would be enough to drive anyone mad. Still, he had the force to guide him, though the future was cloudy. He hoped Venus would remain sane, fighting off the clutches of insanity as well. And Acaleus...well he just hoped he was still alive - that orb had seemed like it would destroy anything that got in its way...

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

"Lets put it this way" "ACALEUS FREE ME RIGHT NOW!" ordered Venus but Acaleus put a cloth with chloroform on her mouth, knocking her out "You came with that rare and strange black rod, possessed Venus then try to kill me. I mean sorry for eating your dessert last night but i was hungry. Not a reason to kill me" he had a small box with some buttons on his right hands "Alright alright i will free you" he pressed one button and a electric shock went throught Werahs body. The charge make him convulse for a brief moment "Wheeen i get tired of this and if you dont respond the correct answer i will throw you into the space" Acaleus smiled like a mad man "Now whats your name you silly creature?"

[member="Werah Unon"]

Stupid idiot, thought Asmare, pretending to feel the electric shock. This incompetent mortal would die, as would it's friend. His body glowed red, and he summoned the force. The handcuffs restrained him, but he had practiced for centuries to overcome blockages to the force, and the hancuffs shot off, flying across the room. He shot a few million volts into the asassain, blasting him back against the wall. The body of the kel-dor was weakening though, a mortal body was not ment to hold him. He turned to the girl, placing his hand on her forehead. Her eyes glowed red, and the kel-dor slumped to the ground, unconscious...

Asmare woke up inside the girl, quickly assuming her shape. The knight was getting back up, and he picked up a blaster, and pointed it at him...

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

The blaster pointed to the floor as she managed to raise her hands. The rope was tightly tied down in the wrist so when Venus tried to raise her hands, they broke "Damn...you know it will be hard to find another pilot right?" said as his body felt numb and the effect of the painkillers dissappear. He quickly throw a kick to the stomach of Venus, strong enough that she was thrown into the other room. Acaleus closed the room and locked. Now she was in a safe room with only two doors. One into the ship, the other into the space "Alright i dont know what kind of being you are. But i dont think you can survive in space. Less if i throw you into a sun" A light came from the window, meaning they were close to a sun. Of course not enough for the shine to burn the ship "Wujuuu" said raising his arms. They were both with blood and bruises. The clothes had scratches everywhere and burns from he lighting. He didnt know why he was still standing, but pain was something he could easily manage.

[member="Werah Unon"]

Asmare was angry. He had waited this long, and he would not be beaten. He tried shooting lightning, but unfortunately for him, he had not realised that Venus wasn't a force user. Acaleus ran at him, knocking the pilot unconscious. He quickly left her body, and assumed the form of a red, glowing humanoid. He could at least fire lightning now, but without a body, the effort weakened him. The assassin managed to dodge most of the lightning anyway, and he recovered quickly. Asmare summoned all his power, planning to explode, and take the warrior down with him. Before he could do so, though, a lightsaber stuck through his temple, from behind. Asmare felt himself fading, his ancient essence evaporating...

Werah watched as the shadowy form disappeared, turning off his lightsaber. He hoped he had done the right thing, as he suspected that if he'd been a few seconds late, the creature would have killed them all. Venus seemed to be recovering, though she was in a bad shape. "Hi, Acaleus.", Werah said, grinning. "I'm back."

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Acaleus arms were off, hanging only because of his shoulders. His feets felt numb and he was so dizzy, that he started to see black dots "When i wake up...in a couple of days...i will punch you..." said raising a finger and with a smirk he felt to the floor knocked out. Venus was crying because of her broken wrist and had to crawl into the wall to lay her back against it. There werent internal or external damage to the ship except by the lightning shocks on the room.

"Dammit fix my hands, i need to check if we arent in direction to that sun" said bitting her teeth, trying to resist the pain

[member="Werah Unon"]

Werah could hardly walk, but the thought of crashing into the star, gave him energy. He summoned the force, and trickled the healing power into Venus's wrists. He also managed to heal a few of her other injuries, but he soon ran out of power, and lay down, soon falling asleep. Venus quickly went to the helm, and corrected their course, flying them off to Roon...

End of Part 3...​

Part 4.​
1 week later...​

Werah sat up, lifting a pencil with the force. After spending nearly a week recovering, Werah was feeling a lot better. Venus had also made a full recovery, though Acaleus still had a few scorch marks. He went over to see him, hoping he wouldn't try and punch him. While being possessed, he had learnt that the treasure of the dread pirate was stored on the outer, grey planet. He wanted to go and find it, but Acaleus hadn't seemed so enthusiastic...

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

"Sup Werah" said doing exercise with bandages on his chest and arms. Venus wouldnt be able to pilot anything for at least a month with her wrists broken. Acaleus stood up and a ´crack´ was heard from his shoulder "Alright you got a location?" said walking to a chair and putting his shirt. After talking with him he smiled and raised his arms "Mmm sound good to me. I asked to charge you the medical care, so we better hurry into getting that treasure"

In a minute they were in hyperspace "What are you gonna do with that money? I will buy equipment and maybe another ship" said laying on the pilot sit relaxing before they arrive into the gray planet.

[member="Werah Unon"]

Werah smiled, replying to Acaleus's question. "Id build myself a nice headquarters somewhere, Lirra, or Teth maybe. And probably some new gear too". He was about to continue, but was cut off by their arrival at the grey planet. It was pitted with huge craters, with grey dust swirling in the air. A dead rock, but at least it had an atmosphere. The ship quickly landed, and they disembarked, Werah trying to remember the exact location. There was supposed to be a hatch, at the bottom of a small crater. Inside, it was just a short walk to the treasure room. Excited, he nearly ran towards the crater, trying to look out for any dangers. It wasn't long before they found the hatch, and opened it with a few swipes from a lightsaber. A ladder ran down, deep into the planet. "After you", said Werah.

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

It was so dark that Acaleus had to turn on his nightvision glasses in an attempt to not hurt his head. They entrance lead to a small temple abandoned and its characteristics tell the assassin that it had centuries "Dude literally my mind is going to a hundred. No traps for me this time said walking slowly with his hands ready to engage anything that moves apart from them. They stopped at a three meters tall door "Do you know what to do now?" asked while having the idea to push the door or make it explode

[member="Werah Unon"]

"Well..If I remember correctly, the treasure should be very close. There should be no hidden traps, but there may be guard droids in the treasure room itself." Werah pushed the door open, and they walked through a few of the old, crumbling hallways, before coming to a huge vault door. "You ready?", asked Werah, before spinning open the door. It swung open, and Werah looked in. Piles of credits where stacked all around, holocrons, crystals, rare metals, all the wealth you could dream of. But it wasn't theirs yet. Werah saw about 10 droids, armed with objects that looked rather like lightsabers. Werah quickly put up a force barrier around himself, and prepared to jump in...
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

The first slash came fast and Acaleus only managed to stop it turning his lightsaber. A rare kind of sword had the droid but he had the advantage of being a force user. Acaleus formed two force knife and started cutting his enemies. The problem was keeping up with them without getting tired. The first robot was strong so the assassin only evade the hits until he saw an open on the attack, splitting the chest in half. The others were already moving so he couldnt stop

"Werah use a lightsaber and a blaster" said taking out one hand-blaster pointing out and firing while stopping the swords with his other hands or stabbing. It was going to be a long fight for Acaleus, but nothing he couldnt handle

[member="Werah Unon"]

Hearing Acaleus's advice, Werah drew his blaster, shooting at the droids, while simultaneously fighting with his lightsaber. The droids were strong, but could be defeated. He quickly confirmed this, by beheading one of them. He spun around again, shooting rapidly. The droids numbers began to thin, without the force to help them the droids couldn't match them. Werah leapt high into the air, evading the attacks, and blasting the whole time. Landing behind one, he drove his lightsaber right through it. There was only 4 left now, with 2 of them fighting Acaleus. One of them charged at Werah, nearly skewering him, but he manged to duck just in time. A few shots finished off that droid, and Werah turned to the other one. Werah lunged towards it, but it parried his strikes. He looked for an opening, but none appeared. He began to tire, but then the droid made its mistake. It overstretched itself, and Werah leapt to the side, slicing its arm off. He quickly shot a few bolts into its head, and looked over too Acaleus. He had killed his opponents, so there were no more droids. The treasure was theirs...

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Acaleus was stabbing a droid on the floor even tho all of he seemed to be off. He stood up tired but with a rage on his face "This was fun" Acaleus walked to the pile of credits and gems and admire that image "Half and half. Nothing more, nothing less" Acaleus force lift part of the money "This was very fun...not the part when i almost got killed of course" he put the treasure on the ship and fly off to the Obsidian Citadel. Venus was waiting them on the spaceport with a cane smiling and waving at them, happy to see them return "Now to deposit all of this in a bank" said turning the ship off.

[member="Werah Unon"]

Werah went and deposited nearly all of the credits at a bank, and had the rest sent out to his new headquarters on Lirra. It had been a long, exciting search, but they had succeeded, the treasure was theirs. Werah jumped onto a shuttle, off to his new headquarters...
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

--End Of Thread--​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom