Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pathway through the Stars

The spaceship took off, quickly exiting Roon's atmosphere. Venus grumpily flew them towards the designated point. Werah clasped the Holocron, and the space in front of them began to ripple. Werah told the pilot to activate the warp drive, and she did, though she didn't seem happy about it. The stars lengthed, becoming lines, and the spaceship enter the warp tunnel. Blue light flickered around the ship, and the lines grew longer. Suddenly, everything returned back to normal, and the ship appeared at its destination. A small solar system, hidden far out, past the unknown regions. 4 planets orbited the star, all relatively close together. Werah had a strange feeling that they should go to the furthest out planet. It was a speck of grey, a cratered husk of a planet. Still, something told him that this was the correct place. The other planets were visible, a green, glowing dot; a purple swirling blob; and a pure black orb. "Well then, where should we go first?", Werah asked.
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

"The closes one is the black. We should save the fuel instead of wandering around" said Acaleus preparing his weapons "Venus take us there please" "Roger that" a few minutes later the ship was getting close to the atmosphere "Its a gas planet like Bespin. We cant enter because of the lighting storm" said Venus after getting the information from the computer "The next then..." "The green. Maybe a planet full of trees" "Roger that again"

[member="Werah Unon"]

The ship descended into the green planets atmosphere, swirling green clouds tumbling around it. The ship eventually emerged from the thick clouds, into a lush green tropical forest. Huge winged beasts flew through the air, swooping through the branches of the enormous trees. "Woah, I did not expect this", said Werah, surprised. Over the horizon, a gigantic behemoth of a tree appeared. "We should head there first", said Werah. The ship shot towards it, and had soon arrived. They circled it, wondering where to land. Spying a large knot-hole, Werah told Venus to fly there. Close up, it seemed like a massive cave, and as they landed in the darkness, Werah began to reconsider his choice of landing point...
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Acaleus opened the hangar door "Hurry up!" scream to his student walking out with a night vision googles "Venus will give you gear" the pilot walked and gave the force user another bag a little less mad "And try taking your time alright?" told Werah and then went to her room. Acaleus saw the hole cave in green colors because of the glasses. It was better than trying to turn on a flashlight and warn every living thing there.

[member="Werah Unon"]

Turning on the night vision in the goggles, Werah rushed out. Glancing around, Werah didn't notice any obvious clues. He was about to ask Acaleus, when he saw a strange carving on the wall. Running over too it, Werah scanned it quickly, as Acaleus walked over. He pressed lightly against it, and it clicked. An entire section of the wall opened up, leading into the heart of the tree. Wary after the many traps they had encountered at the temple, Werah walked into the hallway. Hand on saber, he walked further in, Acaleus close behind. Suddenly, the entire Hallway lit up, blinding him. Quickly removing the night-vision goggles, he blinked, seeing spots. A figure, cloaked in black had appeared at the end of the passage. Behind them, the panel swung shut, sealing them in. Igniting his lightsaber, Werah stepped towards the figure...
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Acaleus closed his eyes and sensed a presence a few meters from them. He took the glasses and opened his eyes, turning his left wrist lightsaber and taking out his sub-machine gun with the other. The bullets cost him a fortune as they were made from vibro steel, so they were highly durable against plasma "Who are you?" said raising his gun towards the stranger, ready to fire unless he answer. If not, there would be a dead body on the floor. He wouldnt take it easy against a guy that just blinded them.

[member="Werah Unon"]

The figure stayed silent, staying stationery. "Who are you?", shouted Werah, but there was no response.Acaleus was poised to blow the intruder to smithereens, though Werah thought trying to get information from them could be a better plan. Suddenly, the figure lifted its arm, holding a thermal detonator. Werah was fairly certain that their armour could take it, but it was too much of a risk. "Let us past! What are you doing?" The figure lifted up its head, revealing a shining grey face, with red dots for eyes. A droid. Werah ducked, as Acaleus fired, blowing the head of its neck. A booming spund filled the hallway, "10!". "What's going on?", said Werah, confused. "9!"...

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

"8!" The assassin move to the robot quickly. The explosion could easily take down the walls and the ceiling, burying them underground "6!" Acaleus shot to the legs, breaking them so the robot wouldnt escape. Throwing the submachine gun to the ground he raised his hands and covered with force the grenade "3..." He waited the bomb to explode but pray that the shield resist "Werah take cover!"

[member="Werah Unon"]

We rah dove to the farthest end of the corridor, covering himself with a force barrier. "1!" We rah closed his eyes concentrating on the barrier. "0!" We rah braced himself for the explosion, but it didn't come. The bomb hadn't exploded. Breathing a sigh of relief, he dropped his barrier. Then the bomb exploded. The explosion swirled around in a sphere, Acaleus's shield containing it momentarily. But it didn't last forever, and Acaleus, who was already exhausted from their previous adventure, was flung back against the wall. Werah put a shield around Acaleus, protecting him from the blast. Unfortunately, this left Werah himself unprotected, and he was engulfed in fire, his armour nearly imploding. Then, as suddenly as it came, the fire vanished, leaving Werah sprawled on the floor, and Acaleus in a heap near the wall. Werah got to his feet, his armour damaged, but not broken. Acaleus managed to rise as well, though he looked like he might pass out at any moment. Werah knew that if he hadn't shielded them though, they would both be piles of ash. Suddenly, he began to cough and splutter, finding it hard to breathe. Reaching round, Werah realised that his helium tanks had been breached, emptying his air supply...
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

A whistleing was stuck in Acaleus ear as he stood up with part of his armor still smoking from the fire. His back was hurting, also his arms...His entire existance was in pain "Dammit that was close" said laughing grabbing his left arm, because of a cut down the shoulder "Thanks for that Werah, at least we werent buried" he saw the face of surprise of Werah and then a screech "You got to be kidding me!" said raising his good arm to use the force but it was difficult and painful "Hang on" said closing the breach, metal joining together "Alright run" said pushing his ally in the direction of the ship.

[member="Werah Unon"]

Spots dancing in front of his eyes, Werah stumbled back to the ship, holding his breath. Clambering in, he quickly ran to his spare set of tanks. He closed his eyes, bracing himself, and took of his mask, and his eyepieces. The oxygen felt like poison, his face feeling like it was on fire, his eyes full of acid. Quickly, he put on his other mask, and eyepieces. He took a slow, deep breath, thankfull for the air. He opened his eyes again, they felt sore, but he wasn't blind, so he was okay. Nodding to Venus, who ignored him, he got back out. "So, then what should we do? There might be something further along that passageway, but it seems pretty dangerous..."
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

"First let me get this off" said taking off his armor plates on the chest and limbs, they had better days even against a zombie acklay. He didnt even wanted to look the palm of his hands for burns. Neither the annoying pain in his back "We could always take a break for a moment jeje" said smiling but tired. It was going to take forever to heal this wounds, but a goodnight sleep always repair everythings "Except broken bones..." thought that last thing to himself.

[member="Werah Unon"]

Werah could see that Acaleus desperately needed to rest, but Werah was curious about the passageway. Making sure Acaleus was OK, Werah walked over to the passage. Pushing the door open again, he walked through, his lightsaber turned on. The walls were scorched black from the explosion, and smoke filled the air. Continuing onwards, he turned through a maze of hallways, using the force to guide himself. Eventually, his path deposited him at the foot of a huge metal door. He saw no handle, and pushing had no effect. Sighing, he quickly made a few cuts with his lightsaber, creating a hole for him to step through. He entered into a room, completely empty, apart from a black box, dead in the center. He walked over, and opened it up. Inside was a pitch black rod, matching the box. He fingers reached out too grab it, but when he did so, everything changed...

A series of images flashed through him, and he felt himself return to the room with the box. But something was different. He was different. Werah tried to move his arm, but he couldn't. He tried to move in any way, but nothing happened. He seemed to be paralysed. Then, suddenly his arm let go, and reached for his lightsaber. Werah, though still had no control. He was being possessed. His hands reached out, taking the black rod. Sitting in the back of his mind, Werah desperately tried to break free. But he could do nothing, and his body began to walk back towards the ship...

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Acaleus was exhausted on his bed while Venus bring some bandages and healing creams "I shouldve follow him" "You just moved your body for at least three or four days try sleeping. If something happen he was searching for it" said Venus spraying the cream in his chest. Acaleus felt asleep in just a moment and Venus ended her work, leaving to the living room to look at the radar and reading a week old magazine.

Half an hour later, the radar make a bip noise, and a presence was moving around fifty meters. The terrain gave problems to the systems "Damnit lets not wake up that idiot" thought Venus grabbing her hand pistol and got in the hangar bay, open it "Who is out there?" shouted raising the weapon. When she saw that it was Werah, she put the gun away "Its you, what did you find?" said giving him the back, entering the ship again "Oh and Acaleus is sleeping so pretty please dont bother him" requested position herself on the side of the door, waiting the force user to enter the AT-120.

[member="Werah Unon"]

Werah watched, horrified, as he walked inside the ship. His hands took the black rid from out of his pocket. Then, in a creepy monotone, he spoke, "I found this." He reached out to had it to Venus, and Werah suddenly realised what was going to happen. As the pilot's hands closed around the rod, she froze. Her eyes blurred, and then she let go of it. She too, was now possessed. Acaleus lay sleeping next door...

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

In his dreams he was on an cabin. He wasnt the assassin, nor the force-knight. The sun was raising and with that, the simple labor of a carpenter. Creating furniture, not destroying and killing, filling his hands with the blood of his victims and the memory of watching how the light in the eyes dissappear. He door of the bedroom was opened but he woke up at the sound of foot steps "Venus?" asked to the air. But the pilot didnt controlled her own body and she was trying to scream, with fear in her eyes as Werah and her approach.

[member="Werah Unon"]

Werah felt himself walk towards Acaleus, pulling out his lightsaber. Acaleus, though tired, reacted quickly jumping away from him. Venus had pulled out her blaster, and was aiming at the assassin. Werah tried to concentrate the force, willing himself to break free. The lightsaber ignited, but he felt his other hand go limp. Testing it, he wiggled his fingers. So he had one hand back under his control. Unfortunately, at that point Venus began shooting, Acaleus only just managing to deflect the shots. Werah leapt over, bringing his blade down, in a stroke that would cut Acaleus in two. Before the blow could land, though, Werah grabbed his lightsaber hand, with his free hand, stabbing it with the knives hidden in the gauntlet. He dropped the lightsaber, but still tried to attack Acaleus. Taking advantage of the confusion, Acaleus...
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

"ENOUGH" said Acaleus and the air stopped as the assassin raised both of his hands. The force freezed everything "You just cant let me take a damn break" even the fingers didnt had a chance of moving. Acaleus force lift the black rod from Venus, sensing something rare with it, so he broke it in two. Venus felt to the floor unconscious "This is how its going to be" said watching how Werah recovered the movement of his body "You will obey my orders from me to the letter. We are leaving this planet now. That treasure can wait" said getting his hands down tired

[member="Werah Unon"]

Werah began to recover control of himself, and he could hear Acaleus shouting in the background. Strangely though, the dark presence didn't seem to have left. "We can't leave...it's still here", Werah mumbled. "No! We can't...we must..", said Werah, as he drifted away into unconscious...

Werah woke up in a cold, black room. There was no windows, and his mask and armour were gone, though he was still able to breathe. Suddenly, one of the walls flickered, and changed into an image. A glowing red orb appeared on the screen. "Hello Werah", said the orb, it's voice like a thousand whispers. "Welcome to my world. For hundreds of years, my soul has been locked in that rod, waiting. When you touched it, I was overjoyed. Freedom was close. But with the rod intact, I couldn't escape. I could weakly posses you, but my restraints stopped me from breaking it. Thanks to your friend though, I am free. I will take over your life, pretend to be you. You will stay here. The prison can't ever be left empty..." With that, the orb vanished, and Werah was left alone in the room. He wondered about Venus, and hoped she wasn't trapped as well. He could only hope Acaleus figured it out before it was too late.

Asmare, the imprisoned one, was free. He woke up in this new body, lying down in a metal ship. The armour-clad warrior stood beside him, just noticing that he was awake. Asmare's fingers crackled with red lightning. This was going too be fun...

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Acaleus saw Werah woke up "Hello sweetheart you slept for some hours. Ive take some painkillers so you will have me all night" with a handcuffs that prevented any force use from the one who wore it. The assassin bought anything force related, so he send a smith/engineer to create three just to be sure. The apprentice was laying beside a sleeping Venus, as the assassin was sitting in a wheelchair "Alright lets get this over with or i will knock you out" said serious using his feet to get close "The two of you were just about to kill me so i will not free you until we arrive to the Obsidian Citadel" The AT-120 was already on the space travelling to Roon "So if you are Werah...how about if i take this away" said pulling out the mask.

[member="Werah Unon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom