Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Path of the Divines (Moross Crusade)

It was all Cameron could do to keep from rolling his eyes at Amore. He failed, however, to keep the small hint of a smirk from creeping upon his face. "We'll see about getting you a companion for your other needs then, oh Bright One." Accepting that there discussions for the moment had reached an end, Cameron half-bowed politely to Amorella before turning to retreat back to the door.

Before exiting the chambers, the Sith Lord paused and half-turned to face Amorella one last time. "I do intend to depart the surface for a matter of weeks in the next couple of days. I need to tend to some business on Kuat and Corellia." Allowing the smirk to sweep completely over his features this time, the Sith Lord gave Amorella what would have to pass for a questioning look. "Anything you'd like for me to convey to your mother during my time there?" There was no desperation in Cameron's tone, but it was clear, as it always was when Cameron spoke of Silencia, that a deep fondness continued to fester beneath the veneer of his deceptively amused expression.

Amore's expression brightened, but did falter momentarily. It was no secret amongst her closer friends and companions that she desparately missed her home and family. Her homesickness was something she struggled against almost constantly, and at times it was stronger, even, than the Darkside Sickness that had ravaged her body for weeks several months ago.

A sober smile did stand in place of the frown she felt, "Nothing she hasn't heard from me already," the glance she gave him with an odd one, perhaps hiding a bit of envy for his ability to simply leave on a whim. There may have also been a bit of uncertainty there, if he wouldn't leave for good. Amore had to trust in her instincts and in her heart that the man did indeed mean well, hopefully for her and for Moross, and that he would return in due time. Instead, she settled on a look of clear appreciation for his offer, "thank you, Cameron. Safe travels."

Cameron caught the Aesir's abrupt change in expression, but he allowed it to pass without comment. Again, the Sith Lord was not inside the woman's head, but he still had a decent idea of what direction her thoughts took. The Sith Lord judged Amorella to be a very strong individual while simultaneously be quite delicate in certain ways. Further more, he understood the reality of being away from home at that age. She could at least take solace in the fact that her family lived. She could still see them and talk to them. There was a time when Cameron would have envied her for that.

With a finite nod of his head, he offered the only comforting words he had. "I will return soon, Amorella. If you need me for any reason, you need only pick up a communicator." A warm smile passed over the Sith Lord's face before he turned and exited Inari's Solar. Emerging into the corridor once more, he nodded his head to the guard before making his way back in the direction of his own accommodations. He intended to bring a couple of the new Aatrox followers with him. He'd have a job for them to do.

"Another crusader told me about it. She goes by Zoey, you might have heard of her, being the god of knowledge and all." Akon continued to look around the darkened hall, a gleam in his eye. One could tell that he really liked it there, and that he had essentially found the god he would come to serve faithfully in the future.

@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

Soliael knew Zoey well, she had fought with him on Manpha and proven herself to be an exceptional fighter. He smiled slightly, wondering what the small pink haired girl was up to now in this crazy universe. Unfortunately even to the god of knowledge it was impossible to keep track of every single member of the Moross Crusade, Zoey was only one of hundreds of thousands that Soliael had met in his time as a god.

“I know her well.” Soliael said with a slight smirk. “I expect she is doing well.”

His voice sounded knowing, as if he already knew the answer to everything Akon might say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom