Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Past Memories (Character Introduction)

Juno felt awkward being on Geonosis. The last time he remember being on Geonosis was way back during the Clone Wars. Both the droids and native Geonosians were trying to kill him and his Master during both battles back then. Now...it appears peaceful. Sure there are a bunch of Sith in the capital, Golbah City, but they weren't like the Sith from the Empire. Not by a long shot. Hell, the modern Confederacy was a far cry from the people he fought back then too. He even ran into a couple of Jedi in the Hub and they walked around quite freely without being attacked. He sighed as he looked out the window of his apartment. It was a sunny day today with nary a cloud in sight. Juno went to the bathroom in order to clean up and studied himself in the mirror. Staring back at him was a young woman in her early twenties. Pale skin and red eyes that were both the trademark signs of being submerged in the Dark Side, and she had a rather top heavy figure. The former Sith Apprentice undressed, took his shower, and went to put on a fresh set of clothes. Seeing as the temperature was 74°F and it was a sunny day out, Juno slipped into a pair of shorts, black combat boots, and a white sleeveless top.

He locked down his apartment room after he left it, then exited the building proper. He was immediately assaulted by the sudden noise. Crowds of people were moving through the sidewalks and the streets, and he heard them speaking to one another. The bright light made him wince. It was a lot stronger than it was back inside his apartment. Although that could just be chalked up to the glass making it less intense. Once he got used to it, Juno looked up to see the heavy traffic in the sky. Looking back down, he could see the occasional speeder go by. Juno felt his stomach let loose a soft growl. He decided that the first priorty before doing anything else was to get food. Everything's going to be fine. As he set off towards the nearest breakfast restaurant, he thought, 'Everything's going to be fine. Nothing bad'll happen today. I can feel it!' He mentally kicked himself for thinking that shortly after. Juno felt worried that he just jinxed himself with that statement. Kriff.

Last edited:
The relic of a Jedi Master had remembered Geonosis rather bitterly as to where his life began to spiral. It was where it had all began, of course he was still training at the Temple on Coruscant during the time of the Battle. It wasn't before long until he himself took part in the Clone Wars. He was a Padawan of course back then and learned War rather quickly. Participating in campaigns from Ossus, Toydaria, Xagobah and Ragmar V. He had seen first hand what the war did. He found it ironic that he himself would travel to where it all began. To where his life changed for the worse, as not long after the Jedi Purge happened, the Republic he fought for turned to the Empire. He himself was hunted like an animal for the better part of a year, and then only to get locked in a painful Sith Casket for eight centuries was even worse. Now he had recently come back from his Barash Vow to return to the likes of the Jedi, and to perhaps find a new path in the Force serving amongst the Republic.

Landing his starship the VCX freighter the Outlander within Golbah City. He had himself checked by security, and while the Confederacy was nothing like what he had faced before. He was still unsettled by memories that haunted him from the War. Especially with what felt like flashbacks always hitting his memory every time he saw a B-1 Battle Droid stroll on about. He reacted carefully but knew that he needed to ace his past in some way shape or form. Before he did that he decided to settle his mind. Visiting one of the many establishments in the city for a cup of Caf, and taking a seat at one of the booths near the view of the desert city.

Juno Kryze Juno Kryze

The veteran walked through the part of the Hub that held the restuarants. Unfortunately, he didn't find anything that interested him and his stomach was getting impatient. While he maneuvered through the crowds, he felt a particularly strong presence in the Force. He almost didn't recognise it as it didn't belong to anyone he knew personally, but he flashed back to the Clone Wars. Juno remembered passing by a young Jedi Padawan who wore a Tusken Raider mask. Although he didn't feel like a Tusken Raider. More like a human who was a part of their culture at some point. He continued to follow the presence until he came across a Caf shop. It was a nice place. Not too big, not too small. Juno went inside the establishment and was hit with the smell of food and hot Caf. He nodded to himself. This is the place.

The Sith turned Jedi looked around until he saw the source of the presence. It belonged to the human Tusken Raider he came across a long time ago in the Jedi Temple. Although he definitely felt older and probably went through a lot of chit. He lit up in a smile. He found one! A survivor from the Purge! Juno was about to approach him when he thought, 'Hold on a tic. Will he even recognise me? Sure he would probably recognise my Force signature, but it's been heavily distorted by the Dark Side. Not only that, but I'm in a completely different body! You know what? To hell with it. I'll cross that bridge when it comes to it.' Juno walked on over to the Raider and coughed into his gloved a bit. "Hello! I'm really glad to see another 66 survivor. How's life?"

Jakkor Kess Jakkor Kess

Jakkor sat silently enjoying the cup of Caf that had sat on his table. The Confederacy while they posed no harm, he was still unnerved by the occasional battle droid or geonosian that walked by of course. Yet he knew that facing his past was always necessary in order to find peace in the Force. To which he had tried doing time and again, but was always left running from the demons that haunted him. He raised the cup of caf to his mask's opening into the mouth. Taking gentle sips of the brew that in stock. He watched as people went about their day within the heart of the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

The start to his day now carried an unexpected surprise. He turned as someone addressed him, what looked to be a well-endowed woman that greeted him as if an old friend. Saying how she herself was a survivor of the Jedi Purge. There have been many purges in the past. When the term "66" came to mind thoughts so too did Order 66. It must have been someone from the far too distant past same as him, and yet he did not remember this woman at all as a Padawan. Reaching out with the Force he had sensed her presence. But this would have belonged to a young man who was also a padawan as well. Was this a family member, a youngling from another clan he did not encounter. Many questions came to mind, so he decided to speak to the woman in front of him in a calm manner. "Quite a surprise, Greetings to you as well... You are familiar in the Force yes, but I am not sure we have met before. I am Jakkor Kess, Jedi Master... Could you refresh my memory? He said confused continuing on when she asked him how was his life. "I have returned from my Barash Vow. I have come back to return to my duties as a Jedi... Join the fledgling Republic that has emerged in some way, and hopefully pass on what I know to a new generation of Jedi."

Juno Kryze Juno Kryze

Talon Aegis

T
Talon say in the restaurant, waiting quietly for his meal. In walked in a Tusken Raider, a bit odd of a sight for Talon. They usually stay on Tatooine, but many have gone throughout the galaxy, so this wasn't that much to note. His table was near where them, and it was annoying how he could hear them. They mentioned Order 66 like it was a past event in their lives. This was impossible to Talon for that was much longer than most lives, especially not these two, they seemed too young. But what did a bounty hunter know. He just wanted to keep his head down, from this near conversation, get his food and leave before any other hunters came.

Jakkor Kess Jakkor Kess Juno Kryze Juno Kryze

Juno smiled softly. He slid into the seat opposite of the Raider and thought about what he was going to say. He knew that the bridge needed to be burned, but he didn't expect to do it so soon. The veteran replied, "Jakkor Kess eh, and a Jedi Master to boot? Name's Juno. Juno Kryze. We didn't know each other personally per se. Although we have passed by each other in the Temple a few times. I was 19 back then and I didn't look like this. You were younger then. Probably 15." A waitress came by and asked, "What are you having today?" Juno said,"I'll have a cup of Caf for now." The waitress nodded and left. When the Raider said he was returning from a Barash Vow, Juno looked back at him. "You took the Barash Vow?"

While he didn't openly show his shock, the Raider must have heard it in his voice. After all, a Barash Vow is a big karking deal. Basically a Jedi cuts himself off from all things Jedi Order related. Hell, not just Jedi Order business. They cut themselves off from everything else too. The only thing that those who take the oath don't cut themselves off from is the Force. Essentially becoming a hermit living alone on a backwater planet. The only time Jedi feel the need to do so if they are serving a form of penitence. So what did Kess do that he felt it necessary to do such a thing?

When the waitress came by with the cup of steaming hot, caffeinated liquid, Juno nodded his thanks. He took a couple of packets of sugar and creme and stirred them in until the liquid turned a nice creamy brown. The veteran took a drink and thought, 'Oh yeah. That's the stuff.
'

Jakkor Kess Jakkor Kess | Talon Richwood

Last edited:
Jakkor nodded in a very serious manner. While he couldn't place his finger on who he had seen centuries ago to match the Force Signature. He was content with accepting the woman before him. Juno Kryze.. It was a name he had not heard before, but then again it had been a long time since making it to the nearest civilized system. Watching her closely as she ordered her own cup of Caf. No doubt he had sensed the woman's curiosity about his Vow, and why he had taken it. He felt that perhaps it was best to explain it quickly. "I felt as if I betrayed the Jedi Code when I awakened to this new time and place. I was disgusted by the shadow of the dark side taking control. If not disappointed by the path the Jedi themselves had been drawn to. So for the better part of 10 years I wandered the Outer Rim. Staying far from the Wars that plagued the galaxy. Now I have felt that the Force had driven me to a new purpose and strangely my path connecting with yours. That I cannot explain."

He said taking more sips of his own Caf. Eyeing a Mandalorian out of the corner of his eye. As far as he was concerned Jakkor had sensed no threat. His focus going back to Juno. As he looked at her. Wondering if something was at work or not. He was not one to question the will of the Force. Yet only time would tell what this meeting right now could bring, or even mean for that matter. A puzzling question came to mind that he had to ask. "So my old friend what happens now I wonder?"

Juno Kryze Juno Kryze Talon Richwood

Juno drank his Caf. "You're right about the Dark Side. In more ways than one. I feel like I prefer the good old days when it was just the Rule of Two and a small group of Dark Jedi." He sighed. The veteran didn't want to say it, but he knew he had to. "Actually, I've fallen victim to the Dark Side myself. After I died fighting the Galactic Empire on Lothal, I thought I was done. I thought the Force was finished with me. That I served my purpose. But I was wrong. The Force had other ideas. I was trapped in a sort of limbo for centuries; staring at nothing but an endless void. When I finally woke up, I found that I was in a brand new body. One that was in its infancy." When he brought the cup to his lips again, he found it to be empty. Huh. How'd that happen? He set the cup back down and clasped his gloved hands together.

He continued the story. "I was taken by mercenaries to Bastion. By then I was already fully cognizant. I hated it. I felt trapped. Helpless. And there wasn't a Force damned thing that I could do about it. Once I was old enough, I was trained by the kriffin' Sith. That's why I look like this." Juno gestured at his pale skin and red eyes. The hallmarks of Dark Side corruption. "I managed to escape and got to Republic space. Instead of fully reintegrating in the new Jedi Order, I came out here instead." The small smile he gave was mirthless. "What happens now? I don't know. I wanted to come out here and escape all of the fighting. Felt it was high time I got a break for once ya know? But, the Force probably has different ideas. Maybe I'll go back to Corellia. What about you? You got any plans?" Juno noticed the restaurant fell silent when he was telling his story. He didn't care what they thought if he was being honest.

The old man that he was now, of course, could relate to the simpler time that was the Purge. It was only Imperial Inquisitors and stormtroopers to deal with at best. Now it was Mandalorians, Knights of Ren, Sith Lords, even from what he had heard now fellow Jedi. He related to the woman's words, very much so on a deep level. He too had wanted to come out to hide, to get away from all the fighting. For a time that strategy had worked, now here he was seeking to get back into the galaxy. But it wasn't to fight, it was in hopes that perhaps he could change things for the better as a Jedi. To realize that he can't run from the darkness any longer. All he could and would want to do was to help when and who he can.

When it came to hearing her past, he could to relate to that. He knew what it was like to fall perilously close to the dark side. Yet he did not fall, he wouldn't allow himself to succomb to the temptations of the darkness at any costs. To hear that the woman he saw before him was more of a form for a dead Jedi it wouldn't have been the strangest thing he has heard of. His travels were told of many stories and rumors of individuals that spread throughout the galaxy. Relics of the past such as her or him out in the galaxy. "Well perhaps it was the will of the Force that we have met. While I have nowhere to go myself. Perhaps I could accompany you on your travels. There is no use running from the fight, we might have to face it eventually. Best way to do that is together rather than alone. And believe me Outer Rim won't be safe for long no matter how vast it is. Sooner or later it seems the galaxy always catches up to ya."

Juno Kryze Juno Kryze Talon Richwood

Talon Aegis

T
Talon sat quietly as food finally came to his table, while he was eating he over heard "betrayed". This, in bounty hunter talk, meant money. Now he was intent on this conversation, this would be easy, just fire a shot from under the table, and kill them. He was listening intently, almost too intently, leaning forward and not touching his food. The waitress brought him a bag, and walked away confused but moved quickly. Talon packed the food and sat there, listening quietly. Two Jedi, Talon could probably just kill them both and turn them into the Sith. That would insure a paycheck, under the table he had his blaster holster unclipped, but decided to hear what they were talking about rather then just gunning them down.

Jakkor Kess Jakkor Kess Juno Kryze Juno Kryze

Juno looked at the Jedi in front of him as he thought about the latter's words. He said, "Sometimes, I wonder if I should just say, "Kark the Will of the Force", and just go on my own path." When Kess suggested he accompanied him on account of having nowhere to go himself, the veteran thought about it. He agreed that the Outer Rim definitely wasn't safe. It was the wild frontier of the galaxy. It would certainly help if he had a companion who was more familiar with the time period Juno found himself in. If Kess was willing, the Master would share his 66 story as well as any story that he had from the time he woke up to now. After Kess mentioned that the galaxy always seemed to catch up to you, Juno scoffed. "Ain't that the truth. You know, I might take you up on your offer. After all, I only saw the galaxy through the lens of the Sith and what little I saw when I didn't have that lens was the Temple on Corellia and Golbah City. You could show me what I missed out on."

The waitress returned by this time and the usual restaurant noises started back up again. She had the pitcher and poured another cup of Caf. She then asked, "You gonna order anything, ma'am?" Juno shook his head. "I was, but I kinda lost my appetite. " The waitress frowned, but later nodded. Juno payed for the Caf with some spare credits and left a tip. When the woman collected, the veteran looked at Kess. "The least I can do for ya." At that moment, he sensed something in the Force. He thought, 'I sense a faint smell of danger. Wait a minute. Does someone have a gun? They're going to use it aren't they? Ah kriff.' He didn't outwardly show his alarm as he believed Kess would catch up on it as well. So, he acted naturally as best as he could. He stirred the creme and sugar into his Caf and consumed it like nothing was wrong.

One thing about running an intergalactic corporation, Sor-Jan could always find a reason to visit any of the planetary capitals throughout the southern galactic systems.

And, since he'd returned to moonlighting with the Jedi, he also had a new padawan to introduce to the wider galaxy.

...just where had Xian Xiao Xian Xiao wandered off to, anyway?

With everything that there was to see in the Confederate capital of Golbah City, there was no telling. Sor-Jan would shake a few hands, try to keep his contacts within the Knights Obsidian at least somewhat current, and then they could get back to Kashyyyk. Besides, the Confederates were strong supporters of the Silver Jedi, so giving his padawan the opportunity to see and experience the capital and lifestyle of their friends and allies on Geonosis was an important part in any fledgling Jedi's development. It was always important to develop perspectives on the various cultures and societies that permeated through the galaxy.

Sure, there were those who had doubts. The Confederate Vicelord was, after all, Malok Malok . But, from everything that Sor-Jan had observed, he'd sooner trust the Dark Lord of the Confederacy than he would the so-called Jedi of the Grayson Imperium. Whatever his reasoning, the Vicelord had always championed causes in the galaxy. There were likely secrets in the Vicelord's past, but the same could be said for Sor-Jan.

And, at least so far as he knew, between himself and Darth Metus, one of them was a vampire. And the other was a Sith Lord.

So, if a vampire could be a Jedi, then it stood to reason that anyone might not be the villain that they might otherwise be made out to be.

In any case, the tow-headed Anzat was currently wandering through the streets of Golbah City. Not alone. There was a similarly young boy with an olive complexion and a mass of dark hair. The Anzat was a Jedi General of the Grand Army of the Galactic Republic and the youth beside him was a clone. A clone of Jango Fett, to be specific. One of the thousands of clone cadets that had been produced as part of the Clone Wars.

Through fate or luck, or just simple circumstance, the pair had bridged both time and stars to have arrived at so many centuries from when they'd been fighting for their lives in the thick of battle droids or Clone Commandos turned against them.

"Squib Jedi and the Tomb of the Yovshin was, like, total poodoo!"

As one might imagine, the two boys were discussing what was important in life. No, not politics. No, not religion. No, not girls (also: ewww). Squib Jedi. As in, the youngling holo-serial.

And not bothering to do so with any concept of inside voices. Because they weren't inside. They were outside. And the dude two blocks over definitely wanted to be clued into what the two obnoxious brats were arguing about.

She was listening to the two of them and Noriko wanted to smack her head lightly against the table.... "Master Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha people are looking at us." She wasn't always one to ber nervous in crowds... if anything she was generally fine with it but she was also not usually sitting with a jedi master loudly discussing possibly shlock holo shows... a very unjedi like thing to do. She moved a hand over her face and looked out from between her fingers and was trying to will no one be looking in their general direction and able to see the two small jedi... or more then that hear them.

Master Sor-Jan had picked Xian up on a world she didn't even know the name of and they had left together. He promised her adventure and knowledge as well as food and clothes. At the moment, she was not too far from him, but far enough away that they couldn't be seen as being together. That didn't actually bother the young teen, but it might him.

Her mouth was watering at all the treats around her. Bringing her to a market like this might not have been the best choice. Trying to keep her hands in her pockets as she walked, she could hear the loud conversation he was having with another of his companions. His calling an episode poodoo really got her attention and she came bounding up to hang out with them.

However, the first words out of her mouth weren't dealing with that topic, but instead her stomach.

"I'm hungry."

Upon saying that, she closed her mouth and her hands were balled into fists at her side.

"You might think that the story was poodoo, but I actually liked it!"

Looking down at him, since she was still a few inches taller than he was felt good. There weren't too many she was taller than and while he was her Master, she looked down on him. Not in any sort of demeaning manner, that wasn't in her nature.

In their short amount of time together, he had started to teach her a few things. This included reading which was a skill she was weak with. When the boys watched the show, she followed along in the book. Having them together really helped her comprehend what was in writing far easier than just reading.

"What are we doing here?"

Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha Jakkor Kess Jakkor Kess Noriko Ike Noriko Ike Juno Kryze Juno Kryze Talon Richwood

Jakkor nodded having sensed the tremor in the Force. Sensing someone had carried malicious intent towards the likes of the Jedi that were in conversation. Out of instinct, his hand went to one of his sabers on his belt. A natural occurrence due to the never ending violence he himself had witnessed. His fingers caressed the leather skin and alloyed metal hilt next to it's twin that hung from the other side of his belt. His new friend had seemed to be a former Sith. He didn't say anything at first, and his emotions on the matter hid from the wrappings of his Tusken Mask. "Perhaps we should leave Geonosis to see of this "Republic" I've been hearing of. Perhaps it is very much like our own Republic long ago... Before the Empire of course." He added with a grim tone, as the demons of the past had always found subtle reminders to give to the Jedi. In some way shape or form that is.

Looking around, his fingers still lightly touching his saber beneath his belt. He noticed the Mandalorian with more intent. While he wished to avoid fighting at any costs. He felt that there might not be any choice... Then he firmly reminded himself that he was a true Jedi at heart. That there was always the choice of fighting, and not fighting. He chose not to fight unless it was something he had to do. Looking to his new companion.
"We should leave soon. I sense that there are eyes watching us, and I would rather not provoke anyone. Jedi even here is not exactly a safe place to be." He said in a serious tone, feeling some measure of anxiety even at the thought of activating his blades so soon after his exile.

Juno Kryze Juno Kryze Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha Xian Xiao Xian Xiao Noriko Ike Noriko Ike Talon Richwood

Juno nodded. As he finished his drink, the veteran felt a different presence in the Force. This one was more familiar than the Jedi in front of him. He set down the empty cup and slid out of his seat. "Well then. Let's get out of here. Although I do have a place in the city that I'm not ready to abandon just yet." On his way outside, he glanced at the armored man who was at another table. Juno could tell that the source of malevolence he felt came from him. Probably a bounty hunter. Once outside, he breathed in deeply and let the breath out. The sun wasn't as intense as it was before he went into the cafe and the breeze felt nice. At that moment he heard a pair of young voices talk loudly about an old holo-serial called Squib Jedi. He remembered seeing bits and pieces of it, but never really cared about it as much as the other younglings in his clan did.

The veteran followed the source of the sound. What he found was a really strange gathering of kids. One was an Anzat and the other was a youth with messy dark hair. He recognized. It was a Jango Fett clone. The person beside him was the presence in the Force he felt earlier. Not only that, but there was a a couple of young girls who also had a strong presence in the Force. Juno hazarded a guess that they were also Jedi. When he got closer, Juno could recognize Sor-Jan Xantha. He might look like a kid to most people, but he was actually one really skilled Jedi back in the Clone Wars. Hell, he and his Master fought in the Battle of Umbara alongside General Xantha and his troops. Juno smiled at the thought that another Jedi managed to survive the infamous Purge. He approached the group and addressed Xantha. "Yo! It's so good to see you again after so many years! We fought together on Umbara remember?"

Jakkor Kess Jakkor Kess | Xian Xiao Xian Xiao | Noriko Ike Noriko Ike | Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha | Talon Richwood

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike was worried that people were looking at them?

"Huh?" the boy uttered, completely oblivious to her meaning. Glancing around, the tow-headed Anzat asked, "Who? Where?"

Then Xian Xiao Xian Xiao popped up and mentioned food. "Yeah!" The young clone cadet chimed. A Fett clone was basically a bottomless pit on two legs to begin with. Mention food around one? Done. "I'm hungry, too!"

Truthfully, Sor-Jan probably would have agreed with the two of them and committed to finding a way to con Noriko into paying for them, except that Xian had to go and offer up her own film critic review.

Hopping on top of the clone boy, the Anzat perched on the other boy's shoulders so that he was closer to eye level with the teenage waif. "What!?" the youngling uttered, incredulously. In fact, incredulous might not even have been enough to describe the depths of shock and awe that he was feeling at that statement. It was a travesty. It was a tragedy. It was probably a war crime at the Cannes Film Festival. "The writing was soooo weak and Squib's new Galactic Basic voice actor has no idea what voice acting even is," the Anzat fired back.

Squib Jedi and the Temple of Darth, by comparison, was clearly the superior youngling holo-vid. And was also fourteen years ago now. And the voice actor had been killed when the One Sith had nuked Glee Anselm. Or had it been Coruscant? One of those two.

About that time, some random broad walked up and said:

"Yo! It's so good to see you again after so many years! We fought together on Umbara remember?"

Now, Umbara wasn't somewhere that Sor-Jan had been more than a handful of times. And none of them had been in the last eight or nine hundred years. And he definitely didn't remember Tiddy McHooters being there on any occasion.

"Remind me how I know you?" the Anzat managed flatly, blinking as he just stared up at the strange woman blankly.

Strange woman.

That was saying something, given the present company that he kept.

She turned her head up at the mention of food and raised an eyebrow looking at the two of them.. one she knew well enough the other was well this was the first tim she could think of meeting her as she spoke. "And let me guess Master... you forgot you wallet cause you were thinking about your new high score in your latest gamne?" She said it looking at Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha and then towards Xian Xiao Xian Xiao while tapping her wrist to bring up one of the credit accounts. Beneficial when your family owned a banking branch for itself and worked across number of planets. "Just tell me wher you want to go and I'll cover it." She was still looking up when someone approached them and Noriko raised an eyebrow at Juno Kryze Juno Kryze who was taliking to Sor-Jan like she knew him. A smirk on her face though as she typed in the message and brought the holocam on her wrist computer up snapping an image for others with the tagline. 'Sor-Jan's mystery girl and we all thought he hated cooties.'

"Remind me how I know you?"

When Xantha said that the way he did, Juno slouched forward dramatically with a pout. Then again, it probably has to do with how he was in a different body. Which doesn't make sense since the Anzat would have been able to sense his presence in the Force. The signature would stay the same no matter what body he takes over. "That hurts, General Xantha. I'll have you know that we fought together in the Battle of Umbara over 850 years ago. I looked very different back then. I thought you would've recognized me through the Force." Juno ran a hand through his hair and eyed the Atrisian Jedi who just took a picture of him. He didn't say anything about it, but he did give her a raised eyebrow. "I also heard you guys talking about the Squib Jedi serial. You weren't exactly being subtle about it. Besides, aren't you a Jedi Knight now?"

Judging from what he heard Xantha say about the series, Juno decided to not say anything about it. The veteran figured that if he said that he didn't care about it as much as the other Younglings and Padawans did, Xantha would definitely tear him a new one. "So. What brings you to Golbah City?"

Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha | Noriko Ike Noriko Ike | Xian Xiao Xian Xiao | Jakkor Kess Jakkor Kess | Talon Richwood

If the clone was a bottomless pit, Zian was much the same way. The girl could eat anything she wanted and still not grow. She was starting to think this was as tall as she was going to get. Thinking about it though, she was still taller than Sor-Jan and that actually made her a bit happy.

Her opinion of the show brought out a reaction she wasn't anticipating and cringed back slightly.

"How can I know any better? My exposure to this is all new to me."

Among many other things, he had introduced her. This show and those books were just a few. While Xian thought she was proficient in quite a few things, her eyes had been opened and a small part of her said she didn't know everything.

Listening in on the comments made by Noriko, her nose wrinkled up slightly and she shook her head. A picture was taken, but hopefully, her face was covered by her hair. If nothing else, then at least she was making a funny one if it could be seen.

The woman said she would get them food and her stomach let out a very loud growl. Her cheeks colored slightly, but she stood her ground now. Food was a priority.

Another person showed up and said she and Sor-Jan had met previously. Tilting her head at the conversation, the teen was a bit lost with all of it. Shutting her mouth though, she was interested in knowing where the conversation went.

Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha Noriko Ike Noriko Ike Jakkor Kess Jakkor Kess Talon Richwood Juno Kryze Juno Kryze

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom