Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Passing The Torch

I don't normally poke my head up, but I will say this. I've been around to quite a few roleplay sites over the years and this one is one of the better run one's I've ever come across. Good leadership starts at the top and trickles down, and it's obvious from the courtesy and professionalism of the staff here that you're a good leader. I don't know what "mistakes" you made or didn't make, but I do know that it takes courage to own your stuff. So whatever it was that seems to be haunting you, look at it, understand why you did (or didn't do) it and learn from it. Then you can be better. Also, forgive yourself. Holding onto excessive amounts of guilt after you've done the work to ensure the mistake doesn't happen again is counter-productive and in the end will only drag you down. Anyway, good luck you to and thank you for all the work you've done.

May the Schwartz be wit'choo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom