Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Passage to a bunch of ruins

Dired took in a deep breath and let it out "We use the force like a farmer building a waterwheel. He use it, we can control it, but the water always returns to it’s source. Pretend that you can control the water, and use that thought to control the force."

He uses the astromech as an example. He picks it up with the force and plays around with it. He had a satisfied smile on his face as it freaked out. Dired then set him back down. That’s what the thing got.

He then looked to the star map "We’re coming up on coruscant."

Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

Gwyneira watched as Dired controlled Mini. She snickered as the droid squealed in confusion as he was lifted around. She laughed. She just had to laugh and smirk at the droid, "Serves you right, Mini!"

Then, Dired alerted her that they were close to Coruscant. Gwyn stood up and hopped into the pilot's seat. Taking the controls, she smoothly played things out as they rolled out of hyperspace. As they descended into the endless city, Gwyn was happy to feel that she was no longer shaking. At last!

As they flew down, Gwyn asked without taking her eyes off her surroundings, "Where to?"

Dired Mieflow Dired Mieflow

Dired pointed to a landing pad in the higher part of the city "Land over there, I fancy myself for a bit of a skydive,"

Gwyneira brought the ship down by the landing pad as he asked and he bounced as the landing doors opened. He stepped onto the cool platform, reveling in the cool coruscant air.

He then turned to Gwyneira and said "Till our paths cross again Geyneira!"

Gwyn blinked, emotion flooding her. A moment of panic arose in her chest as she darted down the ramp after Dired. "Wait!"

She pulled out a holodisk as she approached him, handing it out to him, "If you're ever in a tight spot, need someone, or just need another ride, take this! This is my contact information on the holonet and over comlink. I..."

She paused for a moment, looking away from Dired as she found the words, "I do like you. You've been a good companion. I think... I think you could even be a good friend. But until then-"

She looked up, smirking a bit. A light blush tinted her pale cheeks. "You need to wear that helmet less." With her information disk safely in Dired's possession, she turned and walked back towards her loading ramp. As she did so, she added some sway to her hips. "It hides your brilliant green eyes."

Dired Mieflow Dired Mieflow

Dired held the information disk with a confused hand. He then put it away in his cloak. He took off his helmet and showed her his brilliant green eyes. He winked as they then turned an amber red as he fell of the platform to skydive into the lower levels of coruscant. The force was with him, always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom