Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Partisan Resistance Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol Stazi

S
8SjYLzE.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Army Name: Partisan Resistance Network
    oNUd0fx.png
  • Classification: Rebel Alliance
  • Affiliation: Outer Planets Alliance
  • Army Symbol: The OPA sigil is graffitied all over local safehouses and worn prominently on rebel fatigues. Other less common symbols of resistance include the old GA starbird and the Partisan arrow.
  • Description: The Partisans are less a standing army and more a decentralized confederation of operatives and guerilla soldiers loosely pledged to the OPA's cause. There is no standard recruitment and initiation process so it is difficult to distinguish between true Alliance and local space trash. Despite their lack of resources and training Partisan Rebels are infamous for their unconventional guerilla tactics.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Headquarters: Terminus Underhive
  • Goals:
    • Resist Tyranny
    • Outer Rim Independence
  • Reputation: OPA rebels are nothing if not controversial. To many in the Outer Rim they are heroes but the Sith Empire officially considers the Partisans a terrorist organization and even the Silver Jedi and Core Worlds cannot always condone their more underhanded and violent methods.
COMPOSITION INFORMATION
FqYfmJr.png

• Army Size: Large
  • Composition:
    • Recon
    • Militia
      • Partisan Rebels
      • OPA Combat Pilots
      • Alliance Pathfinders
    • Intelligence
      • ORION Operatives
      • Fulcrum Agents
      • Wraith Squadron
MEMBERS
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
zZfWqV8.png

The OPA has no official military but over time its scattered rebel militias have coalesced into a unified resistance network known as the Partisans. Heirs to the Rebel Underground of old these freedom fighters do not just operate from the shadows but also build insurgent strongholds in plain sight. Partisans are the Alliance's de facto peacekeeping organization but given limited resources and the Outer Rim's vast expanse they can only do so much to keep order on every border world and frontier outpost. Instead they concentrate themselves along hyperlanes and industrial centers where they can defend key strategic infrastructure.

Partisan Rebels have conducted several successful military operations against overwhelming odds. They've fended off the First Order war machine at Skor II and Terminus. OPA strike teams also destabilized the Sith Imperial Tobali system and drove Agents of Chaos off Zonju V. They even routed the Mandalorian Empire's raid on Utapau. If it were not for some of the Alliance's stunning victories the region would have likely been long purged by Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex to punish its stubborn insolence. Instead rebel networks flourish on worlds such as Terminus, Sullust, Pamarthe, and in the Kathol Outback.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zak Dymo

Z
Sol Stazi

I'll be doing this review for you. It's a solid submission overall, though I have two points that are holding it up at present.

1. OOC Section (Permissions and Links)
  • Permissions: /
  • Links: /

I assume that both of these are meant to be N/A? I'll need you to state that if that's the case.

2. Image Credit.

zZfWqV8.png

I don't see this image accounted for in the listed image credits. Could you please provide a source for this?

Those are my thoughts and I look forward to yours in reply. Please tag me when you have completed any edits.

Sol Stazi

S
Zak Dymo

OOC section corrected. The third image was a last minute addition, I wasn't sure I would be able to get the formatting right. Source added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom