Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Part of the crew

n0m34qi.png
Valery: Appearance
"Hey love," Valery said with a bright smile once he entered the room and was tightly hugged by Sassshra. Valery was always happy to see him whenever he came home after being away for work, so it was impossible for her not to smile
Similarly, Vera began to squeal excitedly and flailed her arms around because she wanted attention too.
Seeing this, Valery got up from her seat and made her way over to first press a kiss against his cheek, before offering Vera to him for a hug as well. "I managed to find Sassshra through old logs, and figured I'd invite her over to help us with the Bastion again."
She really hoped he'd be happy with that.
n0m34qi.png

Sassshra unwound from Kahlil just as Valery came over, making sure not to cross any boundaries. The Fillithar coiled up beside the married couple, beaming up at them. "Oh you know, off doing freelance work. The persssonal project I went to work on wasss going well; it jussst took longer than exssspected."

Her tongue flicked out briefly, a sheepish grin across her while scaled features. "By the time I wasss done we had sssome communication issssuesss. That and I didn't want to bother you with having to pick me back up from acrosssss the galaxy."

Regardless of what had happened, she was here now.

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

n0m34qi.png
"I made our classic dinner. Steak and fries," Valery said with a warm smile. She loved to prepare it because of the memories it helped resurface — memories of Spira. Vera was still too young to eat such things though, so while Kahlil joined them at the dinner table, Valery returned to her seat and took Vera into her lap so she could continue feeding their little star.
"I hope your day was good, love?" Valery then asked to just get a small update.
"I was also wondering how you two met. I know she was part of your crew in the past, but did you run into each other by chance or did you hire her after putting out an advertisement?" She looked at both Sassshra and Kahlil for answers, clearly curious about this part of her husband's past.
n0m34qi.png

"How we met?" The Fillithar flicked her tongue out in thought as she settled down at the table with them. "Well. Captain and the crew we're having a relaxing celebratory drink, I believe, and I jussst dropped down and hung from the vent and asssked for a drink asss well."

Her tail twitched back and forth as she giggled, a wide grin across her white features. It was still so hilarious to her even now. "I ssstill can't believe you had no idea I wasss there until then, Captain." Her giggle became more of a snicker now.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"It did explain why the Bastion was always in tip top shape. I'd notice a problem, go do a job, and it was fixed. I always just figured it was the others, but nope. I had a snake living in my vents."

Kahlil shrugged his shoulders a bit as he took a bite of his food, chuckling just a little. Thinking back he probably should've paid more attention. Not that it mattered now.

"Have you seen any of the others?"

Sassshra Sassshra | Valery Noble Valery Noble

n0m34qi.png
Valery blinked in response. Of all the ways they could have met, she hadn't expected it to be purely by chance. It wasn't exactly a normal thing to have a giant snake living in your ship's vents either. But it was also very interesting to her, so she was quick to offer a smile.
"Seems she really knows the ins and outs of this ship, then. I'm sure that'll be useful...I myself am not exactly good at maintaining this ship." She wasn't good with technology in general, but there was no reason to expose all of that already.
"I did try to see if I could contact others who worked here too, but I wasn't able to reach any of them. Either they weren't in the logs or they just didn't respond for whatever reason." Probably had different comm codes or perhaps they thought she was trying to scam them.
n0m34qi.png

Sassshra only nodded her head in agreement with Valery. "I sssimilarly had no luck. I hadn't ssseen any of the othersss, couldn't contact them." Sassshra sighed, laying her chin on the table with an expression that could only be explained as a frown.

"That and I didn't have my gear and toolsss until recently. Sssomehow I misssssplaced them on the job and sssomeone ssstole them. I managed to get them back maybe a couple monthsss ago? Left the job, and now we're here."

That smile of hers returned, tail swishing slowly back and forth, almost as if it were wagging.

n0m34qi.png
Valery nodded in agreement with Kahlil, "Glad things turned out okay, and we're always willing to help you." At the mention of having enough money, she just smirked.
She was probably the biggest spender in their household, but it never bothered him. From toys and necessities for their little star, to something for herself that she wanted mostly just to impress him. Even though she didn't need to ever do much for that.
"We should at least get a room set up specifically for her. With anything she needs and wants to live comfortably. So feel free to give either one of us a list, and we'll get it all sorted out for you," she told Sassshra with a bright smile.
n0m34qi.png

Sassshra smiled, if a bit sheepishly, straightening up a bit so she was no longer slouching on the table. "Just a sssmall room. If it has a lock that would be preferable... And accesssss to the vent sssyssstem...? Otherwissse... I would jussst like sssomewhere or sssomething to ssstore my belongingsss in... Pleassse..."

She knew they were hiring her, but the idea of them paying for all of this for her and more made her feel more than guilty. She got to live on the Bastion and work on her again, it wasn't even a job it was her dream. To have it so they also fed her and bought her things she needed? Her tail twitched back and forth quickly; despite feeling guilty, she also felt touched that they would go to such lengths for her.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"You know you can have as big of a room as you'd like. But we'll make sure it has a vent, regardless."

Kahlil snickered a bit before shaking his head. "Most of my money came from you keeping the ol' bird together, so it's just as much yours to spend as it is mine. Think of it as long overdue bonuses being paid out, yeah?" He took another bite of his steak, just flashing a grin towards his snake friend. It really was good to see her again, and healthy, at that.

"Just, might not want to travel the vents around Valery and my own room at night."

Sassshra Sassshra | Valery Noble Valery Noble

n0m34qi.png
"Yeah, please don't feel guilty over asking us for things. You're part of the crew, so it's our responsibility to also take good care of you." It would be the least they could do for someone who would make sure they'd be able to safely get around the Galaxy. That, and Sassshra had excitedly offered to help babysit Vera too.
Anybody who helped protect their little star was someone she'd do just about anything for.
"Just, might not want to travel the vents around Valery and my own room at night."
Valery blinked and choked on her drink, before smiling sheepishly with a blush on her cheeks. "Heh... yeah, we uh... need some privacy sometimes. A lot..." She shot her husband a bit of a look for that comment, but she couldn't deny that it was amusing.
n0m34qi.png

The insinuating comment went right over the Fillithars' head, and as such she just nodded in understanding. "Fair enough. It'sss your persssonal ssspace. I wouldn't need to travel the ventsss at night unlesss absssolutely necessssary anyway. Regardless, you can be sssure I won't intrude on your persssonal ssspace."

She smiled reassuringly at the two, before leaning down in to quite literally snatch up her own steak, lifting her head up to allow it to fall into her maw and downing it in one gulp because, well, how else would she eat?

"And I'll let you two know if I need anything, I promissse." She raised her tail, drawing an imaginary 'x' over her underbelly, three or four feet down from her head. She was crossing her heart.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom