Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Work In Progress Pantora History

Speaker of the Assembly

Pantora Narrator Account
Xm0StVF9B6lXl2-CJJkEWXtOe1SH9k-7Lc-7I_5djrYe49HWPDR9jGnMoB4jzE2bMHjlpi0Wuu0EMgNvCeNMcQIb-MdkJRM04hXD8TcS

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Event Name: Opening Pantora's Box
  • Event Specific Links: Thread
  • Galactic Standard Year: 860
  • Participants:
  • Brief Overview:
    • Pantora was lost to the Sith Empire
    • Pantora burned under their bombardment
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
  • Pantora and its cities were engulfed in flames for a year following the Sith Attack.
  • Half the population died during the war
  • The planet was liberated by the OPA several years later
  • The OPA collapsed and left Pantora relatively weakened and undefended due to the casualties suffered in the attack
  • Chairman Charl Masin was elected Supreme Chairman (Cooperative)
  • The new supreme Chairman and the representative council has spent the last decade restoring Pantora to its former glory, but it is still remains scarred by the war.
  • A new generation has arisen and begun to integrate itself into the political world of Pantora, leading it to begin shifting.
  • Pantora has two major political parties.
    • Expansionists wishing to exploit local planetary resources to restore the economy, and bring about an era of peace in the surrounding territory.
    • Cooperatives who seek the aid of the galactic alliance for support and protection

Under Review Speaker of the Assembly Speaker of the Assembly

Good to see folks using the event template! Let's go over a few things before approval.

• Your top image doesn't work for me. Can you please double check the link, and maybe find an alternate host, like Imgur?

• It seems like you're trying to fit several events into one event template. In the Event Name field, you give the name of just one thread (Opening Pantora's Box) and describe just that one event. However, your Intent, Links, and Historical Information cover multiple events. This template isn't really designed to give a planet's full history in a single submission, so we may need to re-design this a bit. I would recommend focusing on one event at a time. You will need to give it an in-universe name, like "The Sith Siege of Pantora"; no one in-universe would call it by the thread name. Then you can make another event submission for the OPA thread, and for the Supreme Chairman's election, rather than putting them all together.

• Under Historical Information, the template notes that you should "Describe what happened in detail". Bullet points aren't really in detail, and you've covered multiple events here. I'd focus on one, as I said above, and describe it in paragraphs rather than bullets. What happened in the Sith attack? Who fought back, who won, who lost, who died? What was it like for the Pantorans to suffer such terrible damage to their cities, and the deaths of half their population, a colossal amount of people? What was it like living under Sith occupation after the invasion? Flesh this out.

Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom