Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Supreme Chairman Charl Masin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaker of the Assembly

Pantora Narrator Account
moff_clovin_by_karolding_dcsl3ld-fullview.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-Force User
  • Species: Pantoran
  • Appearance: Like many of his people, Charl has blue skin that shows his true ages, having wrinkled over the years and starting to develop age spots. Adorning his head are several golden tattoos that colour matches his equally golden eyes. His hair is almost fully white, kept neatly groomed and well managed. He is only ever seen in public wearing his official garments, a white suit decorated with many badges of honour, from the wars he has served in.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Charl Masin, Supreme Chairman of Pantora
  • Loyalties: The Democratic Republic of Pantora
  • Wealth: Moderately wealthy from his service as a public official.
  • Notable Possessions: N/a
  • Skills:
    • Blaster Proficient
    • Military Training
    • Diplomatic
    • Quick witted
  • Languages: Basic, Pantoran
  • Personality:
    • As an ex-military official, he always ensures that everything is in correct order and if things are not as they should be he makes sure that the ones in charge are held responsible. Though his years in politics has softened his once coarse and harsh exterior there are moments, particularly when angry that it slips out. He is a mine who prides himself on his culture and heritage and will do his best to ensure the continuation of his species. Though he once held strong ties to the military, as he has aged his ideologies has shifted and seeks to ensure that his people prosper through a time of peace, and not needlessly enter a war after his people suffered at the hands of the Sith Empire.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Blaster Pistol, Diplomacy
  • Combat Function: Though experienced in military warfare and combat, his advanced age has left him far from the honed skilled he had in his youth, allowing his guards to protect him when needed.
Strengths:
  • Strong political Background: Through years as the Supreme Chairman, few can cause tidal waves behind the scenes to shake the steady footing and backing he has formed over the years restoring Pantora.
  • Ex-military: He is able to react and act better than most diplomatic officials, having served and survived countless wars.
  • Father Figure: Stepping up when his world was on the brink of collapse, many people in his homeworld see him as a father figure, and he is well respected amongst both the youth and the elderly.
Weaknesses:
  • His advanced age is catching up on him, and perhaps he only has a couple of good years left in him.
  • He has a large family, many of which could be used as political prisoners to threaten or control him.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Born in Pantora, he entered into the military at a young age and excelled in the field, becoming a renowned and well respected military official as he rose through the different ranks. During the attack on Pantora, he fought to protect his homeland and was one of the few that survived. Since then he has shifted into the political world to lead his people into a new era and restore his homeland during this time of peace.

He has built many political allies up over the year, and Pantora could be said to be in a steady stable period of peace, though the scars of war remain in the heart of his people.

Last edited:

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Afternoon Speaker of the Assembly Speaker of the Assembly ! This is a nice sub you have here, Father Of The Nation tropes are always top tier. However, I have one edit I'd like to see before approval:

Force Sensitivity | To remain consistent with the template requirements, please select from the following options which are: Force Dead, Non-Force User, Untrained Force Sensitive, Apprentice/Padawan, Knight, Master.​

If you have any questions or just want to let me know that edits are complete, simply give me a tag!

Speaker of the Assembly

Pantora Narrator Account
Afternoon Speaker of the Assembly Speaker of the Assembly ! This is a nice sub you have here, Father Of The Nation tropes are always top tier. However, I have one edit I'd like to see before approval:

Force Sensitivity | To remain consistent with the template requirements, please select from the following options which are: Force Dead, Non-Force User, Untrained Force Sensitive, Apprentice/Padawan, Knight, Master.​

If you have any questions or just want to let me know that edits are complete, simply give me a tag!
Ylla Caeli'runa Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom