Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Page Blight

Page Blight

Conduit of Chaos
NAME: Page Blight
FACTION: The Sith Empire
SPECIES: Cyborg, Human
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 6'3
WEIGHT: One-hundred eighty-two pounds
EYES: Orange, slightly green due to cybernetics
HAIR: Blonde
SKIN: Tanned (sorry, really bad with skin color)
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths-
  • Skilled with Most Blasters- Page is trained with close to mid-range blasters.
  • Skilled captain- Page is an experienced captain and finds commanding forces easier then most think.
  • Explosives Expert- Page is trained in explosives and demolition skills (grenades, mines, and demo gear).
Weaknesses-
  • Cocky- Page can let her ego get in the way of things at times.
  • Temperamental- Page lets her emotions get the better of her.
  • Cybernetic Enhanced- Although her cybernetics can allow her some more physical strength and mental conditioning, it is a constant reminder of her failure as a commander. This failure looms over her and can affect her overall dedication to a mission or goal.

APPEARANCE:
Page looks like any other girl with several major exceptions. Her cybernetics, mainly those in the face and head region, are easy to spot and cause her to stand out among the crowd. (sorry, again, bad with stuff like this. lol)

BIOGRAPHY:
Page Blight was born on Coruscant to a military family. Her father was a respected general in the Republic Army while her mother was a famed admiral for the Republic Navy. From birth Page was raised believing the Empire was evil and that the Republic had to defeat them.

During her teenage years she was trained in various skills by her parents, both expecting her to enlist in the Republic as soon as she was of age. Page did enlist and was assigned to a small battalion. When Page was twenty, she was kidnapped by a Sith and was taken as a slave. For a year she served the Sith. During this time the two actually fell in love. However the Sith would never be with her because of her ties to the Republic. So she made a deal with him, she would kill her parents in exchange for his love.

Within a month, Page had completed her task. With a bounty now on her head, she enlisted with the Sith Empire hoping they would protect her. A year later the Clockwork Rebellion had begun and, due to heavy loses, she was promoted to officer. With her own troops to command, she proved to be a strong commander as well as captain. During the finale battle on Coruscant, Page was wounded after her gunship was shot down. Receiving third degree burns on most of her upper body, and losing a hand, she returned to Dromund Kaas and received cybernetic implants.

Although the implants greatly decreased her morality, she stayed with the Sith Empire as an officer.

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

Page Blight

Conduit of Chaos
@[member="Elani Zambrano"]
I'm not familiar with them. Perhaps if you persuade me, I will join.

@[member="Dove"]
Thanks, it will be fun.

@[member="Rave Merrill"]
As someone who is die hard RPG, I hate seeing characters copied. lol. I'm gonna try and find a good one today.

Page Blight

Conduit of Chaos
That's true. Well I'm heading to work right now but I'll be on later in the day. We should RP together. I'll think of some ideas and let you know later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom