Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Padawan seeks Master and other Padawans

I am currently seeking a master who is aligned with the light side of the force.
This is my first ever Force sensitive character so it really will feel like i am learning the ways.
To help with Rory's development, i am also looking for other padawans to befriend her.

I would be grateful for any offers!

[member="Ari Miller"]

Tricksy here is currently on Voss training at the SSC Academy, if you would see her there i believe based on your "weakness" that you would definitely want to meet her ;)

I noticed that you were also looking for a fellow Padawan, which is something I could certainly help you out with :p

My character is also looking to learn more about the Force and everything it entails, trying to find it both in the dark and in the light. Thresco walks the grey area of the force, not believing the dark or light to be the right path on their own because they are elitist in their ways. Still, I think it would be a good thing if they met. Who knows, might be worth while :p

Aria is Grey but largely Light Side - she's a Silver Jedi and simply doesn't want to limit herself to the strictness of Jedi beliefs. Anyway, we sound pretty similar and would probably get along.

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

Thank you! PM when you can and we can work something out

[member="Thresco Jorr"]

I'm sure our characters would get along regardless of beliefs. Pm when you can :)

If any padawan is looking for training outside the norm of masters why not try this character out. I set him up not long ago and am still looking to train people. Wether it's bladesmithing, force using, lightsaber wielding, or any other thing just let me know!

[member="Rory"]
[member="Aria Vale"]
[member="Tricksy"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom