Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Padawan Party Anywan? (See what I did there?)

I'd like to get to meet some of the other padawans in the community! I want to know what's up and if you need any help with anything, all that sorta stuff. So come on, say Hello. :3

Vuplesia

Fox Fire! New OOC Account
Hello!
Nice to meet you. Just another quick heads up, this would be better posted in Roleplay Discussion; it would get much more attention. Perhaps someone will see and move it there for ya. :3
I would love for my intiate to meet you IC, if only I wasn't so busy with my main q_q! One day...

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Did you ever get any help with your Character Profile, Meta? Might be a good idea to go over that again. :D

We should hold this party soon, everyone should gather their friends and we could have people tell us about themselves and why they like each faction ect.

@[member="Judas"]
@[member="Jay Scott Clark"]
@[member="Vulpesia"]

Atlas Kane

A
Hello, fellow Padawan. I am most certainly looking forward to this party.
And I'm especially looking forward to the drinks!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Meta said:
We should hold this party soon, everyone should gather their friends and we could have people tell us about themselves and why they like each faction ect.

@[member="Judas"]
@[member="Jay Scott Clark"]
@[member="Vulpesia"]
Thanks. But I'll pass. I've done 2 Paddy Parties already. Not enough women. :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom