Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ozton is back

Foremost I would like to extend my sincerest apologies. College swallowed me whole, and I fell of the boards indefinitely. I have since gained a hold of this life with both hands and want nothing more than to return to active duty. To everyone I had open topics with, I am sorry, and completely understand if I am to be shunned and avoided. However I do hope to regain the trust of those I have RPed with and gain the trust of those I have yet to meet. Odain will remain inactive, but Harkin and Valduin will be looking to resurface around the site. It's great to be back everyone! On one more note it is only fair to mention I leave for basic training in June of this year, but I will be highly available until then. Best wishes to all!

I am confused by the question. I play Valduin Izbien and Harkin Kane on here, and I was active through last fall. I have been away for awhile, but hope to make a hasteful return. As for who I am, I am merely a puppeteer...

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

no-signs.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom