Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ownership of Mandal Hypernautics

[member="Captain Larraq"]

see_you_space_cowboy_by_alucardet_art-d5gqpyu.jpg

I thank you all for your support and criticisms. Though, a few of you, I cannot tell if I'm getting trolled or not....

[member="Mia Monroe"], [member="Azrael"], [member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"],
I thank you for your interest in holding the company afloat for me. Even you Ori'Alor. I've never been a fan of any politics that results in a writer/character being forced to abandon a faction. If you're interested in trying to work towards a return to the Mandalorian Territories, I wouldn't be opposed to letting you go through Mandal Hypernautics to do it.

I'll go ahead and toss [member="Anija Ordo"] into the list of potential CEO's as well. She's a good writer that's dealing with writer's block and she already works for the company.

I'd be interested in letting any of you take over where I left off. But the big concern for me is that I find someone who will do more than simply sit on the throne. I'm hoping to find someone that will push the company forward and get it to Tier 6 where it belongs. I'd feel a lot better about leaving this site if I knew that what I started was going to get finished.

Also. I apologize for calling out the Factory Judges so harshly. They put a lot of effort into what they do and have to put up with some people who truly are simply out to make broken items to justify their god-modding. My only concern is that sometimes people let power go to their head and need to be reminded of how they are behaving, and that they must treat people fairly. From what I understand, my earlier statements caused quite the uproar in the Factory and I apologize for that. I hadn't thought my little rant would get taken so seriously. I'm actually surprised that anyone volunteered to run the company.

[member="Countess Calum Teramo"]

You're free to run the mining company as you wish. You've never really answered to Larraq, he was just helping you get settled into the position. I doubt anyone would cause you any problems about what you do with the company. You're actually in a pretty good position from within Mandal Hypernautics to go where you want, mine what you want, and then... do whatever comes to mind with it.

But if you want to split and run, or if you just want to know that nobody is going to try and tell you what to do... *shrug* I'm fine with you doing either.

Okay then that [member="Captain Larraq"] yea I know I was just a bit tempted to tke it on thinking I would mess it up some how. Any ways that be cool how do I get the rights to all the minding stuff and what thread needs to be done is it still posted int he head quarters.

Sad to see you go :( But I can understand. Personally, I'm not sure I'm ready to be CEO. You just hired me :p Will you be completing that thread before you go?

That being said, I would be willing to give it a shot :)

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade

I'd love to work towards getting Mandal Hypernautics to Tier 6, I'm already getting ideas for cool Tech Submissions and new Subsidiaries...Of Which my company would become one.

ANd yes, due to how accepting the main mandalorians have seemingly been of my group, I would love to start working towards a reentry into the Mandalorian Faction.

My questions are thussy:

1. How would we use Mandal Hypernautics to get Ori back into the Mandos?

2. Is there any limit past Sith for who you make contracts with?

I have developed a few 'signature items' that I try to keep in the hands of the Mandalorians. I would never provide an 'endless supply' of Vulcan Cannons or Jamming Beam Projectors to people for them to slap on the machines of other factions. Similarly, I try to keep some of the more powerful items out of the hands of known powergamers. Not because I have anything against them, but because I don't want them getting themselves in trouble and dragging one of my products back into the Factory because they abused it or used it inappropriately. I have nothing against 'dark side' force users and have had some of my greatest success doing business with the Fringe. The 'Sith' simply have a stigma because of the extended history of conflict between Mandalorians and Sith. Similarly, until things die down in the political arena, selling to the Republic is a bad idea.

That's mainly just for bulk purchases though. If someone wanted a Corvette or a Shuttle or some personal armor/weapons, I wouldn't care if they were the Dark Emperor himself.

As for getting your character closer to the Mandalorian faction once again... *shrug* Come into it as a senior partner and work your way up the chain as you push project after project and contract after contract through to completion. As you create new and innovative technology for the Mandalorians and earn some respect for your accomplishments, you should be able to earn your place without conflict. But to be fair, I'm not entirely familiar with the events that led up to your departure or the nature of the departure.

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

It's mostly related to my run as Mand'Alor, and how it ended, mostly on my end I think.

but as I said, how the True Mandalorians have been semi-accepted by the United Clans has eliminated that issue.

So how do you want to have Ori get into Mandal Hypernautics?

Would MH conceivably buy the Akaan'Ade ures Kyr? and have Ori brought on bourd as a Part of the Leadership of this whole thing at some level?

Having glanced through the company submission, Mandal Hypernautics would have likely purchased the company as a 'discreet' security force that it could fund while claiming to be uninvolved. Coming in from there and simply rising quickly sounds like a simple way to go about it.

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Would I be JUST starting out as the leader of the Akaan'Ade, or will I have some 'Development' Assets?(IE; Can I make some subs under the company name of Mandal Hypernautics?)

What kinda stuff would you want the Akaan'Ade to do?

And do you have a Skype/YIM account, so we can discuss this stuff more securely?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom