Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Outside and In

Most of the times Jairdain had with Jax were either social, war, or helping others. It was rare when just the two of them were able to find time to be together alone. She cherished every moment and looked forward to their meeting today. She had approached him about teaching her how to use her lightsaber better. He had agreed and had asked her to help him with his Force sight. Deciding killing two birds with one stone would be best, it was going to be an interesting time together.

She invited him to the home she had there. One she had shared with her dead husband and the family they had raised together. In a way, it was sad for her to be here again but it almost made sense. Maybe a day would come when she could sell this home and move beyond her past. Right now wasn't the time, she made the exercise room ready for training.

When Jax arrived, she would open the door for him and invite him in. He would notice masculine touches here and there. Things that had belonged to Yuroic or maybe even Marcus. Jax would also notice signs of her daughters. She really should clean the place up and turn it into her home. Not keep things out from her marriage. Too late to make these changes now and she gave him a smile as he walked in.

"I'm glad you got here. Really looking forward to getting my butt kicked by you."

Even though she said this with a smile, she didn't think the statement was false either.

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

tumblr_pc0e7cUYVg1tovmb9o2_400.gifv

Equipment: Hoodie, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain, Eyepatch
Tag: Jairdain Jairdain

It had been weeks since Jax had a proper conversation with Jair. It was even longer since the last time they had a date, a major reason why Jax was happy that he finally had some time off was so he could see Jairdain again not out of business but for pleasure. However, this time it was different, Jax had promised Jairdain that he was going to train her in more Lightsaber combat. It was astonishing that her skills were equivalent to a Padawan, relying on the Force was great but if the opponent resisted those Force attacks or were completely immune then Jair would be in trouble. Still, she was better at remaining calm than Jax. The Jedi Master still has a lot to learn when it comes to maintaining control, his lost eye was a painful reminder to that.

He entered Jair's house in Kayshykk, this was apparently where she, Yuroic, and her children lived. Reaching out to the Force, Jax could feel a mix of happiness, joy, and the feeling of family. It was something Jax never experienced in his life, he had no family, he was just dumped on the steps of the SJC temple. Jax also sensed pain, echoes of Jair's voice begging Yuoric not to go into battle. "I will not lie to our children." He heard Jair say. It was a mix of sadness and anger. The same feelings that Jair felt whenever Jax went off to battle, he knew it hurt Jair, but she did understand his duties to the NJO. Jax wondered if Jair felt pain and anguish the same way she did with Yuroic? She was good at hiding her emotions, she was one of the few whom Jax couldn't observe through their facial expressions.

"Hey Jair," Jax said approaching his lover but nearly tripping in the process. "Fuck me," Jax chuckled nervously. "Still having trouble seeing. Don't worry by the time I'm done with you; you'll be crossing blades with Sith Lords."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom