Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Out for some threads

Sufjan Steven enthusiast
What kind of threads? Fighting? Chilling? Political?
Like Rex above, what kind of threads? Open for just about anything myself, just character depending.

I guess nothing too large-scale, at this point my character's pretty much resigned to the streets of Coruscant. But besides that I'm down for anything. Maybe something along the lines of a bounty hunting expedition or bar fight?

Tamiko Sabo Tamiko Sabo Oh well then gonna toss some options up:

Worrarg is a character I have who's also mostly confined to Coruscant, mainly the Sithspawn Sanctorum. However I could probably find a way for him to roam around more in the lower levels given they'd likely be less guarded and easier for something his size to hide around in, given he can see through walls to avoid actually being located. He's very curious and while certainly dangerous, isn't likely to just go out attacking people for no reason. He would likely see her force sensitivity given his eyes specifically allow a strong form of force sight (he's otherwise blind, so, basically Miraluka). He's not really trained in the force either. This would fit more with maybe a bounty hunting expedition that looked like it was going badly, and he decided to do something about it. Given his physical abilities and sight, he'd pretty easily and quite quickly overpower most star wars species even if they were armed.

Mariah Marr: Is another option. She's much older than she looks/acts and does just about any non-violent job. Though she does tend towards more well paid ones now, as her higher skill range tends to lend toward. So goods transportation, inventions, or repair work typically are what she's doing. More of a tech character herself. She does sell some of her inventions but doesn't do that as a business, she basically just sells the designs for a portion of the results. While not force sensitive, she actually would know a bit about it mostly due to her parents occupation which was involved in that. She'd fit for most things, if it was a bar fight, you can be sure she'd get WHITE-5 involved. He's a droid she can control manually, but she tends to use him as a sort of bodyguard when she leaves her ship as he is capable of independent operation.

Last option would probably be Ardon Tillian. More smuggling/goods transport than anything else. He's only very barely force sensitive. Wouldn't even be aware of it. He's probably the most morally good of these three and tries to be helpful. He does suffer from a head injury that resulted in some partial droid replacements, causing him to have unusual talking patterns but be able to communicate with machinery/electronics very well. Could be bar fight or other casual stuff, depending on the bounty hunting thing he might help but he doesn't generally join in on that kind of work.

Edit: I actually do have bounty hunters, like Rocho Krul however he tends to mostly just hunt more dangerous targets as he's a force trained trandoshan out for points. So I doubt there's much on Coruscant for him. I have two other bounty hunters but one is more of a merc (Nox Kovhorn) and I haven't used the other in a long time, so no idea if she'd still work ok (Kat Kenrid).

Nox might actually work. He's also not force sensitive, hates the sith to death, and isn't exactly the most gentle person most of the time. He does mostly follow mandalorian ways, more so than Kat does certainly. A bar fight is entirely feasible for him as well. He could potentially be after a bounty, but it's probably not one he has to chase down if he is. His armor is very durable but also quite heavy.

Last edited:

Takumi Tikotzki

best looking bounty hunter at your service
I guess nothing too large-scale, at this point my character's pretty much resigned to the streets of Coruscant. But besides that I'm down for anything. Maybe something along the lines of a bounty hunting expedition or bar fight?

Yo, I you still looking for some threads to write, I would be happy to write with you :D got a bounty hunter(rookie) so you can probably see how to not bounty hunt xD would also be down for a bar fight! Or anything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom