Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out & About [Ire'Rain]

The sun peeked over the distant mountains as daybreak came upon the Zambrano Estate on Thule. The light worked it's way into the window of Elani's room where she, and her new flame Ire, rested their beautiful weary heads. Elani's eyes creaked open as the sun began to dimly light the room. She stretched her arms out to the sides as she groaned from the stretch and the sun awakening her from her sound slumber.

Elani looked over to where Ire was sleeping and smiled. "Time to wake up, sleepy head." she whispered before planting a soft kiss on her forehead. Elani slid off the large bed and walked for the wardrobe in the nude. Elani picked out a jet black pair of leather leggings and a tight violet shirt that reached down just below her ass. Elani then jumped into bed to wake Ire up faster. "IRE!" Elani yelled out.

@[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"]

The dreams had been interesting. Most were about what Elani and I had done before falling asleep, but others delved deeper, tracing memories farther back. Halfway through an interpretation of my time spent on Hoth (playing in the snow) I awoke, having just been shouted at. If it had been anyone else that had done so, I would have punched them. However, upon turning I realized it was my lovely companion. Grinning I poked her and opened my mouth to reply. "I'm up, I'm up... Yeah, awake. Very... much awake," I said, letting out a little yawn. Then I pulled her close, leaving barely an inch between her lips and mine. "But I'd be even more awake if you kissed me." It was a challenge. A dare. A way of saying "Let's make out". Before she could reply I closed the gap, kissing her lightly. Once she started kissing back I'd add some passion... If she pulled away? Oi, that would be very, very sad...
@[member="Elani Zambrano"]

Elani could not help but bite her lip. Nothing Ire ever did wasn't adorable. That yawn. Oh boy, that yawn. Elani giggled as Ire was dangerously close to her lips. After her challenge, Elani moved closer to her, kissing her lips softly and lovingly. She moaned lightly as their lips met and her left hand found it's way to her right cheek. "Damn, I love it when you tease me.." Elani whispered as her lips pulled slightly away from Ire's.

Elani jumped from bed and opened the curtains further, washing the darkness from the room in the Sun's light. "C'mon, Ire. We got stuff to do today. Get dressed, love." Elani skipped off to the refresher to freshen up some more as Ire got dressed.

Alas, all good things must come to an end. Our lips parted, and she left the bed, leaving me naked and alone. Well, not entirely alone. Elani lingered in the room for a moment to open the curtains and request I get dressed. After yawning once more I got up and stretched, looking around the room. The clothes I had worn when arriving on Thule we in the corner, having been tossed there earlier. Seeing as I had nothing else, and I felt awkward about asking to borrow some of her clothes I started to put them on. A simple black t-shirt, jeans, and a jacket. My shoes were nowhere to be found at the moment, and I decided to look for them later. Letting out a little sigh I turned and went to find Elani. When I spotted her I came up and wrapped my arms around her waist, snuggling my head against her back. "I'm ready if you are."

Elani was doing a last check of her makeup when Ire came up behind her and embracing her. She looked down at Ire's bare feet and giggled. "Are you trying to be lke me, hun? Not everyone can walk around everywhere barefooted, but if that's what baby wants.." Elani finished checking her makeup and walked out of the refresher, holding Ire's hand in hers.

"Breakfast, hun?" Elani asked. The strong aroma of breakfast being cooked filled the halls of the castle in a flood of various delicious scents. Elani pulled Ire to the stairs where she squatted over to pick up Ire on her back. "Hang on, kiddo." she said before quickly stepping down the staircase, laughing the entire way down. At the bottom of the steps, Elani put her new lover down and ran for the dining room. "Last one there is a rotten bantha carcass!" Elani yelled out as she took a head start, the pitter patter of her bare feet echoed through the hall. Along the regal dining table was a large assortment of various breakfast foods, hot and ready to be feasted upon. The silverware was brand new and the lighting of the dim candles was romantic.

"I've got socks, I just, er... misplaced them," I said, blushing softly. Then I nodded in reply to her inquiry about a meal, happily holding her hand in mine. My blush grew even more as she gave me a piggy back down the stairs... it was so odd, but at the same time so... adorable. Made me a tad sad when she put me down (rhyme unintentional). But then she started running, confusing me. Quickly I reacted though, dashing after her. Years spent living with a smuggler for a mother had gotten me used to running, though it was usually from someone, not after someone. Even without shoes on I sped across the floor, easily closing most of the gap within seconds. If all went well, I'd get there around the same time she did, if not a few inches ahead of her. "This... is so... oddly romantic," I said between breaths, skidding to a stop as we reached the room.

Elani quickly caught her breath and chuckled at Ire. "Don't just stand there, hun. Let's eat." she said before skipping over to the table and taking a seat at the head. She made a gesture with a single finger for Ire to join her before she'd start eating a warm plate of Panna cakes covered in carbosyrup. "So Ire, my Ire'Rain, how do you like my estate?" Elani asked, trying to start a conversation. "If it's not to your liking, renovations can be made. I don't mind." Elani slurped down some blue milk before Ire could answer the question.

Slowly I walked over and sat next to her, casually looking over the food. There was so much, most dishes being ones I hadn't even seen before. Living on the street hadn't exactly been kind to me... no doubt my body had started to get used to eating less. I'm probably going to barely be able to get a serving down, let alone a simple plateful. Which isn't to bad of a thing. Don't want to get chubby... Smiling (and blushing) I started eating, surprised by how good everything tasted. Guess I should have expected it. The Emperor wouldn't let his daughter eat second-rate meals.
"It's beautiful here. Not as beautiful as you, but still nice. The bed is more comfortable then anything I've slept on before- but of course, that might just be because you were there with me." I replied, pausing to smirk. Who says I can't add a little flirting in with my actual observations? Nobody, that's who.

Elani tried her best to not blush at Ire's sweet words, but ultimately her attempts failed. Elani's face was almost as red as a rose. "You're too cute, y'know that? I'm deff keeping you." Elani stated. Breakfast was near done and the castle servants came and cleaned up after the two were finished. Elani wiped her face off one last time before standing up from the table. "So, you think I look good enough to go for a walk with?" Elani asked. She stood up and did a quick 360 in her long purple shirt and jet black leather leggings. The leggings hugged her in all the right places and the shirt barely covered up her butt.

Seeing her blush... God, she looked adorable. The best part, however, was hearing that she wanted to keep me. While I usually resented being referred to as more of a material object then a person... I was okay with her doing it. Once we were done I smiled and stood up, watching my girl closely. She looked marvelous, even better then she had when we first met (if that was even possible). As she finished I came over, giving her a kiss on the cheek while I gave her ass a little pat. Couldn't help myself. Elani looked fabulous in her outfit. "Darling, you look wondrous. Talking a walk with you would be an honor," I answered in a playful tone.

Elani moaned slightly and bit into her bottom lip as Ire's hand patted her ass. "You are so bad. Let's go before badder things happen." Elani walked for the door, occasionally looking back to see if Ire were following behind. Elani nodded to the doorman who then opened the large doors for Elani. Just outside of the castle was a 8880 limo landspeeder. Elani slid onto the seat in the back of the limo then patted next to her for Ire to join her. Once Ire was in and settled, Elani gave her a peck on the cheek and called out to the driver. "Take us to the construction site." Elani ordered before turning to look at Ire. "I've been working on something since before you arrived. A little project of mine we're gonna go see."

I needed to... relax a bit. If it had been up to me, we would of just started making out for a few hours. Going for a ride in a speeder wasn't as good, but I had a feeling we were going to have fun... and probably end up kissing again. Quickly I climbed into the speeder with her (a tad shocked by the size and style), sitting down and giving her a little kiss of my own. "May I ask what this project of yours is?" I asked, honestly curious. Knowing Elani, it would probably be interesting, potentially violent and/or gruesome, and grand. Very, very grand. Understandably I was excited.

Elani crossed her legs and and wrapped an arm around her. Her soft kiss made Elani's skin tingle with a pleasurable sensation. "It's a surprise, honey. You'll see when we get there." she replied. Thule's environment whizzed by as the limousine came closer to it's destination. "We're almost there, sweetheart. Just be patient." Elani gave her a quick peck on the lips and seductively looked her in the eyes. A flare of want and lust for Ire flickered in Elani's golden corneas. Elani went in for another kiss, a much longer and deeper one. Eventually, she ended up on top of Ire, completely exploring her mouth with her tongue. This went on up until the limo had arrived to the site.

What seemed to be a large coliseum was there under construction. "Ah, here we are." Elani said, exiting the limo. She helped her lover out of the speeder and started walking closer to the site. "I'm having an arena built for my amusement and entertainment. Not only do I plan on watching people fight, I shall fight myself." Elani pointed over to the site. "What do you think?" she asked.

A surprise? Oh, now she had me really intrigued. Before I could start to imagine what we were going to see, Elani started kissing me. Smiling into the embrace I kissed back,, pulling her closer. Our tongues brushed up against each other, sending glorious shivers down my spine. We continued this until we arrived. Part of me is honestly surprised no clothes came off. Just the thought made me smirk, looking her over again. We'd definitely need to continue later on. Images filled me mind as I stepped out, gently taking Elani's hand. We walked towards the structure, and a little gasp left my lips. "An arena? Amusing indeed. But if you fought in it, I don't think anyone else could win... or survive. I'd be your biggest fan, of course. And we'd celebrate after each victory, of course. It sounds wonderful," I answered, giving her hand a little squeeze. I knew she was tough. Watching her fight would be very enjoyable- as long as she didn't win to quickly. "Perhaps I'd even join you in there sometime?' I suggested.

Elani laughed a little at her suggestion then looked Ire in the eyes and could tell she was being serious. "Well uh, sure. You think you'd be able to handle yourself?" Elani asked, worried for her love's safety. "Arena fighting is no play date.It's life or death in there. Plenty of ways in, but no way out. Not until one side is dead." Elani pulled Ire in closer to her. "If you think you're up for it, I won't hold you back. Don't be afraid to ask for my help either. I wouldn't mind coming to your rescue, my pretty damsel in distress." Elani giggled slightly before pulling Ire back to the limo. "Driver, take us to Snowball. I miss her very much." The limo sped off towards the west from their current position towards a large sea. "You're gonna love this.."

Damsel in distress? I found it irritating that she seemed to assume I was helpless. Hell, I was far from it. Frowning I stayed quiet, waiting until we were in the limo to respond. At first my voice came out in an annoyed grumble, but slowly returned to my... normal tone. Only out of care for Elani, of course. "I'm a lot tougher then I look. Plus, not everyone can use the force. I, for one, can use it. Mumblr grumble grumble. I don't need any rescuing." Letting out a sigh I leaned back in my seat, trying to calm down. Elani probably didn't mean anything by it... and I guess her offering to help me was kind of cute. But only kind of. Just a little. Turning my head I cuddled with her, muttering my frustration into her shoulder.

Elani kissed her gently on the head and giggled. "Oh hush, babe. It was just a joke. I already know you can fight...especially after last night." Elani gave her a soft peck on the lips and smirked. "Oh, did I not mention use of the force in my arena is strictly forbidden? It wouldn't be very fair, now would it?" The limo came up on the banks of the lake were Snowball inhabited. "Now, if you're so tough, you won't mind feeding Snowball." she laughed evilly as she stepped out of the limo.

Elani walked towards the trunk, opened it, revealing a few hunks of meat. The limo driver also came tot he back and began carrying the hunks to the bank of the lake. "C'mon Ire. Show me how tough you truly are." Elani gestured for Ire to follow her and the driver. Elani whistled loudly into the air. Rumbling and shaking followed. The water rippled intensely and began to bubble wildly. Elani seemed to not show fear or anything as the planet seemed like it were breaking apart. From the waters before them, a large monstrous beast rose up. It was truly an abomination of massive proportions. "Say hello to Snowball." Elani said.

Just a joke. Yeah, just a joke. Nothing meant by it... And the reference to last night made me blush like mad, despite my... valiant efforts to prevent it. However the mention of no force use disappointed me slightly. But even without my powers I could manage. I'm fast, agile, and know where to hit someone. Plus, my flirtatious attitude could be used to disarm more... gullible opponents. Which, I'm sure, would amuse Elani. Even more so then her watching me feed this... Snowball. Standing tall (and keeping a poker face) I stepped towards the bank, grabbing one of the hunks of meat. Whatever this thing was, it was going to be huge. And yeah, it was. As it rose from the lake I stared, wondering what the hell it was. But it wasn't to bad. Some of my visions had been worse. "I got dis! I. Am. MANLY. Watch me Elani. I am so manly, that men will look at me and go "Dayum! She is ma-an-ly!" I got dis," I said, taking another step forward. After giving the creature a little 'sup' nod I carried the meat closer before tossing it up, aiming to let the beast snatch it out of the air.

I am so manly.

Elani could not help but bust out laughing at Ire. She fell to the ground almost tearing up. Once the laughter subsided, she sat up and looked at Ire. "You are just too fun." Elani said, still laughing slightly. She stood from the ground and brushed the dirt from her clothes. Snow ate up the rest of the food and dove back into the sea. As Ire was distracted by the beast, Elani ran over to her and gave her a big SMACK right on her ass. She quickly ran back to the limo, giggling the entire way.

Manly and amusing. Score. There ain't nobody as manly as this girl. Nope. For a bit I watched Snowball devour the food, still wondering what it was. After a minute it returned to the lake, and I started to turn back to the limo. Only to feel a hard whack on none other then my posterior. "ELANI!" I yelled, more amused then upset. Spinning on my heel I ran after her, quickly catching up to the speeding girl. Then I pushed her onto the speeder's seat, got in, closed the door behind me, and climbed on top of her. "You are going to pay for that... In kisses. Passionate, rough kisses. Understood?" I said, smirking. Before she could reply I slammed my lips up against hers while my arms wrapped around her, pulling her close. This. Would. Be. Fun. Or else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom