Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out & About [Ire'Rain]

Kaine chuckled darkly at the mention of Circe's name, "Ah yes, Savan... Quite an oddity that one is. So far she's not yet proven her worth to me, but soon enough she will prove herself to me... or have all of her bastard children burn in hellfire while she watches." He said so casually with a voice that seemed more suited to talking about the weather than promises of a violent, and gruesome demise for Savan and her children. "But enough about the wench, tell me more about you, Miss Sekairo. My people have mentioned the name Sekairo once or twice over the years, it seems to be a slightly popular name around these parts.

@[member="Elani Zambrano"] @[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"]

The words nearly made me flinch. While I had no idea how many children Savan had, I knew one of the 'bastard' children was Aunty's. Ven'Rain would not be happy to have Renn'Dar be killed. She'd be more likely to go into a rage, probably end up killing quite a few people, if not destroying an entire village or city... Sekairos were known for being protective, loyal, and aggressive. Most of us were. "The Sekairo family is fairly large, though our numbers have been dwindling. To many of us have gone out to serve our Empire, only to be thrown against neigh impossible odds. But none of them died without taking out some Republic bastards first." I started, smirking slightly. Aunty had served in the military, and had earned quite a reputation. Apparently something happened though, and she left... "There are two main branches of the family, and the only two I know much about. The Epicanthix line, and the more docile Hapan line. I'm from the latter, as is Circe's lover, and former Imperial Captain, Ven'Rain. Like most of the fam, I prefer the Empire over the Republic. And if ever need be, I will gladly serve them, protecting our people and slaying our enemies."
@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

((Sorry about this, I had forgotten about this thread due to a bunch of events hitting me in the face like a ton of Mandalorian Iron))

"An Epicanthix and a Hapan line? Interesting, Miss Sekairo, very interesting. I come from a proud lineage of Epicanthix Dark-Siders whom ruled the planet Thyferra for centuries, before a recent exodus to Thule to escape murder at the hands of Protectorate dogs." He said idly, as if he had said something along those lines so many times prior that it had become second nature to explain it. "Elani here will be a powerful Sith, I can feel it. She has my blood flowing through her, along with the exotic essence of Witch blood mixed with it. Hopefully she will bear a powerful heir to our legacy..." He said in a tone that expressed mixed sarcasm and mockery, due to how little Kaine has heard or seen of any suitable male mates.

@[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"] @[member="Elani Zambrano"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom