Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out & About [Ire'Rain]

Before Elani knew it, Ire ended up on top of her, somehow overpowering her. Even though secretly, Elani let her do so. "Woof..I mean..Yes ma'am" she replied. The sweet taste of Ire's lips sent sensations running through Elani's body. She moaned more and more the longer the kiss went on. Elani's hands began exploring Ire's body, gliding across every inch of clothing she could reach, eventually ending up with her hands on Ire's ass, squeezing it. For a hot second, Elani called out to the driver. "Take the scenic route." she paused to look Elani in the eyes. "Y'know, the one with the bumps." Immediately, Elani started kissing her more. Clothes came off. Stuff happened. Etc, etc.

The limo pulled back up in front of the castle and Elani sat in the back, completely nude, holding her lover in her arms. "Fethin' fantastic.." she exhaled. The door was opened by the driver and Elani started sorting through their clothes for hers and putting them on. Before Ire could grab hers, Elani grabbed them and ran into the castle as fast as she could. The driver, being some old man, shielded his eyes for Ire to chase after.

@[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"]

Magic. That's what happened in the back of that limo. God, I really need to tell my age, don't I? But if I do... she might not want to do this anymore... Grrr muffin. We had just finished our fun, and we laying together. "Yeah... Fething fantastic is an understatement..." I said, a major blush invading my cheeks. Before I could grab my clothes and start putting them on they were taken from the seat and disappeared out of sight. Oh no. Did she really just-?... FETH. "ELANI!" I yelled for the second time today. Running through a castle nude was not on my bucket list. And yet I was going to have to do it anyway. Growling I jumped up, starting to run after my lover. This was so troublesome. As I ran after her I passed servants, who seemed surprisingly... unsurprised. Was this kind of thing considered normal around here? Insert mental sigh of irritation.

Figuring (even with my speed) that I wasn't going to catch up with her anytime soon, I devised a little plot... Why make her stop when she could stop herself? There was a bit of information I had been keeping from her. Now if I told her... that was sure to get her attention, potentially even make her slow down enough for me to get my garments back. Muahahaha! "Elani! I'm only thirteen years old, do you think this is appropriate? I think not!" I shouted, knowing that she would be able to hear me. And while I figured she would stop, part of me was nervous about her finding out my age...
@[member="Elani Zambrano"]

Elani held onto Ire's clothes tight in her grip as she ran down the main hall. She seemed almost unstoppable. At least until Ire yelled out something that stopped Elani in her dead in her tracks. Did she say..*gulp*..thirteen? Elani could not believe what she had just heard. It was possible. There's no way she is just thirteen years old. Elani slowly turned around to look at her, Elani's eyes stared directly into Ire's, piercing them with confusion and frustration. "How old are you? Do not lie to me.." she muttered.

Oh boy. Perhaps I should have waited until I was fourteen to tell her my age? Not that it would be any better. Skidding to a stop I stood in front of her, awkwardly staring at the floor. God, this couldn't end well. "I'm thirteen... Almost fourteen. Just another month or so..." I said, voice barely above a whisper. Understandably I was nervous. I doubt she's happy about me not mentioning the obvious age gap, and she probably felt at least some guilt about sleeping with someone so much younger then her... This would be interesting.

How was it possible? Ire looked so much older than she truly is. Elani sighed before giving Ire her clothes. "I'm not upset with you. I'm just disappointed you're just now telling me.." Elani stated flatly. Her eyes scanned her body from top to bottom then back up. "I've always wanted a pure little soul to spoil. Was I your first time? It'd be best to say yes even if I weren't." A eyebrow raised on Elani's face, awaiting Ire's answer.

Still blushing (though not as hard) I took my clothes, starting to put them back on. Elani was reacting better then I had thought she might, which was a relief. But she did have a point... I should have told her earlier. "I'm sorry... I was just so nervous about how you might react... And it's not like I act like I'm thirteen anyway. Hell, I forget I am sometimes..." I replied, voice still quiet. Now that I was almost fully dressed (still missing my socks and shoes, plus my jacket) I took a step forward and hugged Elani, hoping she would hug me back. "And yeah, you... you were my first time..." Cue extra hard blushing.

Walking close to her with her still bare feet, Elani wanted to make sure Ire could hear her every word. "You keep anything from me again, I will send you right back to the backwater planet I found you on, understood?" Elani grabbed Ire by the shirt and planted a deep kiss on her lips, lifting the young girl up to Elani's height. "Now, what shall we do, my love?" Elani inquired.

Insert gulp here. I did not want to go back to Ord Mantell. But even more, I did not want to leave Elani. So when she pulled me closer I didn't struggle, and kissed her back. "I won't keep anything from you anymore- except for the things that aren't important. Like when I use the lady's room. Doubt that you need to know that..." I responded, finally speaking at a normal volume. "Well... we could wander the castle. I still don't know where anything is. I'd be lost in ten seconds without you," I suggested with a little shrug.

From the blackness above Hurom came forth the father, riding upon a beast of steel and fire.
The single Veratus-Class shuttle streaked across the purple horizon, narrowly dodging a bolt of lightning that erupted from the forever storming sky. The shuttle banked suddenly towards the massive citadel towering in the center of the magnificent, and utterly grim city of Hurom. Massive metal doors slowly slid away to reveal a brightly lit hangerbay, which the shuttle expertly flew into and landed gingerly upon the floor with a light thud. A ramp extended from the ship's hold, and from the belly of that beast came forth the Emperor flanked by two elite Blackblade praetorian guards armed with lightsaber pikes. Already the words of Kaine's arrival began to spread like wildfire across the planet, and no doubt Elani would be one of the very first to be notified of her father's sudden, and unexpected arrival.

@[member="Elani Zambrano"] @[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"]

Elani giggled lightly, holding her hand up to her lips. "Yeah. You can and will keep that to yourself." Elani turned to look around the hall, hands on her hips. "Well, if you'd like, we could go pod racing. I have these two sick pod racers that.." A servant ran up to Elani and knelt before her. "M'lady. I have important news." he said. "Well, what is it?" she barked. "Your father is here." he replied.

A look of shock and surprise lit up on Elani's face. Her father had returned from yet another absence from her life. "Ire, go up to my room and stay there until I say come out." she said to Ire in a serious tone. "Take me to him." Elani ordered of the servant.

@[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"] | @[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Pod racing sounded delightful. But before Elani could finish explaining, someone interrupted her, a servant I guess. That's when it got dramatic... The Emperor was here. Eyes widening I opened my mouth to speak, only to have instructions given to me. Quickly I nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation. "Of course. See you in a bit," I said before turning to leave. Though I didn't know the layout of the building, I had a general idea of where the bedroom was. Surprisingly it only took a minute to find the room. And hey, I managed to find my shoes! They were in the corner, partially hidden under a night stand. Who knows how they got there? With a little shrug a put my socks on and then the shoes, glad to no longer be bare foot. "Honestly, how the hell does Elani do that 24/7?" I muttered with a chuckle.

Speaking of her, I wonder how she was doing?

The servant led Elani to the grand library, where Kaine was in a fast-paced conversation with one of the black-robed sages that inhabited the castle alongside the vast number of servants. There was something different about Kaine, he had looked like he'd gone through an extremely tough time wherever he had been before coming here. He glanced at Elani entering the library, and quickly dismissed the sage away until a time where they would take again. "Hello daughter, I assume you've enjoyed making Thule your private playground." He said with a slight hint of mockery, but overall that statement came off as a fatherly joke, but then again Elani could interpret it as mocking. However; Kaine continued on from his opening statement, "I've just come back from Dromund Kaas, daughter, and I have grand news. My efforts payed off, and I was able to cast down Lussk, and take the throne for myself. However; I will need a regent to stand in for me back home, and thus I have come here to appoint you Queen in my stead."

Kaine unloaded quite a substantial amount of information at Elani in a short amount of time, he wouldn't know how she would handle this new influx of information.

Elani steeped into the library and towards her father with caution, doing her best to not make eye contact with him. "Father, I see you are faring well." she stated with a warm grin. "Playground? Do you still think of me as that savage you met on Dathomir many moons ago?" she replied, locking her fingers behind her back. She took a second to look up at him. The information that was shared with Elani was overwhelming. Her eyes shot wide open when she mentioned his new title.
"Emperor?" she asked. "My father. The Emperor. Never have I even thought about this ever." Elani took a second to think about this then he said something even more surprising. "Me? You wish for me to become Queen of your planet? Father, I'm honored. I shall rule as only a Zambrano rules, father. This I promise you." Elani curtseyed before her father. "Is there any more exciting news you've brought back home with you? Have you brought another harlot back into the halls of your estate?" she asked, clearly mocking him and his choice of women.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Kaine chuckled, "Isn't your mother dead?" He ordered his servants to unlock choice vaults hidden behind many of the bookshelves, where a menagerie of holocrons and other artifacts were removed and placed into air-tight containers before being moved back to the shuttle with armed guard. Can't be too careful even in your own home, especially with such sensitive items being moved. "In a weeks time all of my belongings will have been removed from the castle, and you may have free reign... Which reminds me." He turned to face Elani, an inquisitive look in his eyes. "Don't I get to meet your friend?"

Elani gave her father a pity laugh at his terrible joke. "You're so funny, father. You should quit being Emperor and get a job at the Chuckle Hutt." she joked. Her eyes briefly watched her father's belongings and antiques being carried away before giving him her full attention. "Very well, father. Perhaps I'll soon have my own artifacts to bring into the walls of the estate." she stated. All she could think about was whether or not Ire was doing okay up in her room. She must have been thinking too loudly. Kaine had somehow discovered about her presence in the castle. Inside, Elani panicked, but her face didn't show it. She knew better than to lie to her father. He'd figure out the truth one way or another. "Well uh..whenever you'd like, father. I'm sure she would be honored to meet you.."

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

"Bring her to me, I wish to see who my daughter mingles and conspires with." He said before sending Elani off to go fetch the child she had been fraternizing with ever since he left to enact his grand scheme in the Empire. All the while he continued to have his most treasured artifact relocated to his shuttle's cargo hold, but stopped one container from moving on as he removed it's contents. It was a fairly average looking holocron, pyramid in shape and cloaked in Dark Side energies, but it was one of the most valued in all the Empire. It was the holocron of Belia Darzu, whom was a master at the art of Sith Alchemy, and recorded all that she knew in the holocron Kaine now held within his hands. He had learned from it well, and reflected on those lessons fondly as he returned it to it's container and had it sent to the shuttle. He hardly even noticed the return of Elani and Ire.

Elani slowly nodded to her father before turning away for the grand staircase. Her bare feet barely affected by the cold stone beneath them. She slowly walked up the stairs, attempting to prolonging the meeting between her father and Ire. Kark. Kark. Kark. Karking kark. Elani thought as she slowly walked up the staircase and headed for her room.

She kept a fairly slow pace towards her dimly lit room, not wanting Ire to meet her father. Knowing him, he'd either scare her or kill her. She poked her head into her room and spotted Ire. "So um..my father wishes to see you.." she whispered, stepping further into the room from behind the door. "Just a warning: he is now the Sith Emperor so you should probably address him as such.." she warned. Elani gave her a hand gesture for Ire to follow her and led her back to the library to meet her father. "Here she is dad.."

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] | @[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"]

At first I had been pacing, simply going from one end of the room to the other. But eventually that bored me, so just sat down and stared at a wall. Really not any better. But before I could switch tasks again the door opened, revealing Elani. My lips curled up into a smile- until I heard what she said. "Feth. Fething feth. If I die today, I'm going to be moderately upset." With that I accepted my fate and followed her, staying quiet the entire time. Once Emperor Zambrano came into view I stiffened a bit, attempting to stand straight and show at least some level of respect. After we reached a halt I kneeled, keeping my head down. I knew little about how to show respect to royalty, so I just followed my gut. I would not rise, speak, or move until given permission to do so.

Hopefully it wouldn't get me killed.
@[member="Elani Zambrano"] @[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Kaine turned at the sound of his daughter's voice, and eyed the relatively unimpressive girl trailing behind her. The girl knelt before him, and bowed her head in respect, which was a good sign that Elani had chosen someone that at least knew when to bow before their betters. "So you are the girl my servants have told me about, I hope my daughter has been an excellent hostess during your stay? You can rise by the way." He turned around to further face Ire and Elani which revealed the right side of his face. Unlike the left side, which was unblemished, the entire right side of his face was torn and scarred, part of his skull showing through places where the flesh had been completely seared away. These were not new scars, for they had been with Kaine long before he plucked Elani from Dathomir and brought her here.

"What is your name, girl?"

@[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"] @[member="Elani Zambrano"]

Mentally I sighed in relief, glad he hadn't immediately written me off as pathetic. With a little nod I stood up, feeling quite short next to the two of them. At least I was going to get taller eventually. Being stuck at 5 feet and 5 inches for the rest of my life did not sound fun. Before I could continue to mentally complain about my height Emperor Kaine turned, revealing the scars on his face. For a moment my eyes widened, surprised to see them. But I soon relaxed. If anything his scars proved he had been in many, many fights- and ended up victorious. "Ire'Rain Sekairo, part-time apprentice of Circe Savan," I answered, giving a short nod. I didn't know if he knew who Ms. Savan was, but something told me he probably did.
@[member="Elani Zambrano"] @[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom