Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Own Little Shadowport

[member="Spark Finn"]

"Take a shower." He told her with a gentle squeeze of her side. "It's one of those rainforest ones. The water comes from all over the place."

He sounded kind of proud of himself. "I thought you might like them."

It was clear that the Information Broker had actually put quite a bit of work into this place. He had really wanted Spark to be comfortable, to think of this place as a home. It was difficult for her, he knew that probably better than anyone by now, but he was really trying.

"There's also a closet for you clothes." Maybe too far. "You know..if you want to put those away while I find us a movie."

Perhaps a bit awkward.

Spark Finn

Encrypt Code: 1989//
[member="Munin"]

She blinked up at him. #luxuryplace All that was missing was a hot tub. "Wow," she breathed quietly. "The lat time I used a shower like that was when I stole-erm repurposed credits from a senator's bank account and stayed at a luxury hotel on the beach.

She never left her room on that trip. #obvs

And clothes? Well. She hadn't brought much. Just enough for a weekend trip. She hadn't known what to expect when she got the message from Mun.

Slipping free from the information broker's side, she gave him one last shy glance over her shoulder before traipsing to the bedroom on the left and letting the door swish closed behind her.

[member="Spark Finn"]

He smiled after her, then quickly went his separate ways.

As one might expect from someone like Munin, his shower quick, efficient, and over before it ever really began. A lifetime of conditioning as a child had meant that he really didn't like wasting water. At the orphanage they had been yelled at for doing so, and thus Munin's clean up was rather quick.

Unlike Spark Munin actually had clothes here, since he had built the place, and quickly he scooped up some from the closet. He decided on something less formal, a simple pair of pants and a t-shirt, no socks. He smiled slightly as he wandered towards the living room, the massive windows giving him a view of the ocean. "Alright lets see."

Munin said as he found the holo-set.

Eventually he began clicking through the different movies he had...acquired.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

Rainshower was #heaven. She let her damp hair hang loose over her back. Gray tanktop, dark-blue pajama bottoms went on. #supercas There was binary code numbers written so it looked like a pattern across those pj bottoms.

#nerdalert

Feet tugged into some white, fluffy ice-monster slippers.

#adorbs

Glass were adjusted over the bridge of her freckled-nose. Smelling like strawberry and vanilla, the gangly-limbed girl came back out to join Munin. "See any good ones?" She slid onto the couch.

[member="Spark Finn"]

"Guardians of the Universe." He told her with a small smile, watching her Pajamas as she dropped onto the acceleration couch.

"Interceptors." A war movie about interceptors. "Some holo-documentaries."

He flipped through the collection.

'I think you better choose." Munin finally said, offering her the remote.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

She didn't hesitate. "Guardians of the Universe."

#duuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

"I mean, if you're good with that? And I'll get the snacks." Half turning on the couch, she looked at one of the droids. Reaching out with the force she nudged one of them with technopathy. Probably had easier means. A remote and program. But to her this was easy. Reaching up an arm, it grabbed a bag of popcorn and some chips. Another got some drinks and wheeled them over.

Fuzzy-slippered feet kicked up on the coffee table.

[member="Spark Finn"]

Munin selected the film with no argument.

It was one of the nicer ones that he watched, the others would very likely bore Spark in some fashion, something that he didn't really want. He shifted slightly, moving just a bit closer to her as they sat on the Acceleration couch. He wouldn't push anything, but...well he did want to make sure that he got some of the snacks.

"It's a good one." He told her with a smile as they settled in.

The version he had was the extended directors cut, two extra hours!
wVvoJkT.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom