Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Home

Some amount of time had passed since Ra was a hunted person. She had spent that time hiding in the open on Kashyyyk with Josh and others of the Silvers. Knowing she had people waiting on her, she sent a message out to them. It was something simple and stated a meeting time and location.

Stardust was queen of Zeltros and had welcomed her there before. The two of them and James had talked about the situation she was in and they had decided at that time to put the move on hold. Now was the time for it to happen and a location on the world had been selected for them.

It wasn't quite Bast Castle, but then nothing would ever replace that. Ra also had a small surprise for her friends. One of her long time companions had given his life on Vjun with the Sith Empire had taken it from them. With the help of Vulps and Josh, she had been able to bring him back to life in the body of a cloned Zorren. This gave Vincent a second chance and she was pleased it was a success.

They were to meet in the castle where Star lived and then all go together to the new location. She was always welcome here and while she had told Star to meet her there, she had arrived first and waited for everybody else. Vincent was at her side. Sometimes he still acted like the old man he had been. Once in a while that old man showed in him and that was the case today.

"Mistress, I don't know if I will be able to perform my duties properly today."

Ra turned to look at her friend and smiled at him.

"Vincent you have never been bound to me. You can come or go as you please and always have been able to. You will always have a place at my side if you so wish it. Do what you need to do, my friend. Though I do hope you will stay around, this is just a big day for us! There are others that can perform any duties you feel that are your duty."

He gave her a simple nod and remained at her side. It was something she wanted and it was part of his job to make her happy.

[member="Riamah"]

She had been busy with other duties, after the meeting with James and ra stardust went off her way doing things within the clans and then in her planet. Recently however she had stayed upon zeltros, thinking over important thi gs that could affect the future...not just her own but her families future

However those needed to wait, the castle was cleaned up and stardust waited in a meeting room she designated for special use...something just in case those she met were trying to spy.

Stardust walked out to the stairs, seeing her sister in the distance she smiled happily and started walking towards her. She stopped seeing the zorren and narrowed her eyes....his presence seemed familiar yet....she would find out hopefully

ra! Oh so good to see you sister

Kao was one of the newest disciples of the Dark Hand, and the position was a huge step down from the own which he had used to hold in the JenEmpire. Survival was key however, and so with the fall of the Empire, Lord Kao became Kao Xusros once more. Having met Ra during a discrete conference with the Empire, Kao had learned of the Dark Hand. It had burned away at his mind for weeks after the fall of the Empire until he decided to contact Ra from a secure location and tell her of his situation. He was somehow accepted into the Dark Hand, but the rest had yet to be assured of. His title was stripped, his planets destroyed or occupied, Kao needed a new vantage point to exact his revenge.

Kao Xusros wasn’t what many called a stereotypical Sith, as he normally did not encompass himself in anger and hatred. Instead, he kept himself calm and let his passion for perfection and potency hone his warrior instincts to their maximum. He wore a large black leather coat overtop of his armor, had his lightsabers clipped to his belt, and had his dual swords strapped to his back. He was ready for any confrontation, but hoped to have the meeting go by peacefully.

As he got to the castle, Kao saw Ra with what seemed like a manservant at her side. And also, a green skinned female Twilek approaching her from the opposite side. It looked like Kao wasn’t the first to arrive, and he hopefully would not be the last either...

[member="Riamah"]
[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig was a bit surprised at Stardust had asked him to come to Zeltros. Last time he was there it was for training, but this time, he wasn't sure. The MC-18 Basilisk slowly flew from orbit to a nearby landing site before touching down. The Alor then exited, slowly walking to the castle, still curious about what would happen.

[member="Kao Xusros"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Riamah"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom